TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

It appears that I'm going to get some of that too. Maybe I can afford an American made scope now. :)

Still nothing here.

I suspect there's a paper check in my future, however.

It all spends the same.

6451230722db94a425b6afde6dd5803d.jpg

mcn_07473e4ea7f17522a2d77c45f3638e19_0cebd543b49794f0.jpg

tumblr_nfnh7kQbFk1tbohgso1_1280.jpg

The little engine that could is no longer smoking at all, not burning much oil and my check engine light for the segundo-in-a-year-o cat is staying off.

The old shop manager for the fleet moved on to running the barn for a big ambulance company. He has since retired but I ran into him because he was bored so he was helping out at the shop I go to run by some of his former employees. I asked him what they use to do it fleet cars when they start to smoke and he recommended BG 23 which I can't seem to get except online and I don't do online. I tried some Risoline. It the same to work. It's action is difference in the recommended BG 23 BG 23 basically cleans the ring grooves, enabling them to work better. The product I used to have a bunch of snake oil sounding things about how it has polymers that bond to wear surfaces and all this kind of nonsense sounding stuff but it seems to be working.

The little engine that could is no longer smoking at all, not burning much oil and my check engine light for the segundo-in-a-year-o cat is staying off.

The old shop manager for the fleet moved on to running the barn for a big ambulance company. He has since retired but I ran into him because he was bored so he was helping out at the shop I go to run by some of his former employees. I asked him what they use to do it fleet cars when they start to smoke and he recommended BG 23 which I can't seem to get except online and I don't do online. I tried some Risoline. It the same to work. It's action is difference in the recommended BG 23 BG 23 basically cleans the ring grooves, enabling them to work better. The product I used to have a bunch of snake oil sounding things about how it has polymers that bond to wear surfaces and all this kind of nonsense sounding stuff but it seems to be working.

Keep an eye on it. Some of that "bonds to" stuff actually reduces the size of the oil channels, especially those going up the push rods to the top of the engine.

I have studied some of that oil flow stuff. Somebody had a deal where they fed the heads first, if I recall correctly, figuring the bearings got lots of flow regardless..

Then I started studying v-twin stuff, and I'm way shallow on that theory. Give me time.

Harley fucking Davidson: turning petroleum into noise successfully since nineteen and three.

Off to make noise at weasels . . . .

tumblr_nf4jsdb8zQ1tu66slo1_1280.jpg

Keep an eye on it. Some of that "bonds to" stuff actually reduces the size of the oil channels, especially those going up the push rods to the top of the engine.

Yeah I was a little leery especially as I saw hell thick it was coming out of the container I wasn't so sure I wanted it put it in there but so far so good and it $467,000 mi what could it hurt?

I have studied some of that oil flow stuff. Somebody had a deal where they fed the heads first, if I recall correctly, figuring the bearings got lots of flow regardless..

Then I started studying v-twin stuff, and I'm way shallow on that theory. Give me time.

Harley fucking Davidson: turning petroleum into noise successfully since nineteen and three.

Off to make noise at weasels . . . .

tumblr_nf4jsdb8zQ1tu66slo1_1280.jpg

You know I was just listening to Wildcat Challenger the other day and thinking about why you like no bars and Harley f****** Davidson. It's a deeply satisfying Rumble. I think it's interesting that the new challengers sound like a classic Mopar. It isn't just the exhaust system there's something else going on I don't know if it is something about the camshaft grind that Mopar prefers or just what they're something about the rhythm of ammo car

Afternoon tea o'clock.

Beautiful day here. Just about perfect in every respect. I decided to get some much needed yard work done rather than piddle with the A/C and enjoyed every minute of it.

I'm going to order a big ole pizza for take out, and make a salad to go along with it.

Home, with cat. He's chatty. He's also fed. And he chowed down on a lot while I was out.

Part of it is the fact that a big cylinder, well-fed, burns a lot of petroleum and converts it into noise. Successfully. And torque.

I did the math. The new Harley fucking Davidson engine will have two cyliners which would be the size of two on a 511 cubic inch V8. "Why in the name of Allah do you need all that???"

Because . . . 'Murrika!!!

original.jpg

tumblr_nhc3s5TK0d1u3chvto1_500.jpg

Happy workday Saturday!!!

Never heard back from the shop yesterday. Here's wagering my bike wasn't ready is why. Maybe today. Better be, because tomorrow looks to be lovely, and it'll have new loudpipes which need to wake some people.

Gotta get the door guys, they window guys, and the painters rolling today. They should be self sufficient after about 2 or so. Assuming the showers don't wipe out the window-n-door guys.

Coffee, do your stuff!!!

Honey-11-2.jpg

d58f04c4f52b3fdf87345255b59f078e.jpg

1.jpg

Morning folks.

Maybe someone should let that young lady know that AR's work better with the magazine installed. <shrug>

What AR???

Ready to go to herd some weasels.

To crush the weasels, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Off we go . . . .

c299607cfa22518e399c00d3540128e4.jpg

Harley-2004-2013-Roadglide-Windshield-7.png

tumblr_n9p6xgb6Ap1rck5gjo1_500.jpg

lol

The dachshunds serve in pretty much the same capacity,
and like me, they don't freaking like anybody...

:D

Good Morning, Threadsters!

Just a little update:
Pantry is at 92%
TP is back up to 16 rolls
Ammo is more than ample in all calibers

M-M-M-Mah MaHomey!*

Kansas City Chiefs superstar and Super Bowl champion Pat Mahomes, has officially replaced Tom Brady as the league’s top mover of merchandise.

On Friday, the NFL Players Association released a list of the top 50 best-selling players from March 1, 2019 through February 29, 2020. And, on the top of that list, was Pat Mahomes, followed by Tom Brady, Lamar Jackson, Ezekiel Elliott, and Baker Mayfield.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/04/17/pat-mahomes-replaces-tom-brady-as-nfls-top-salesman/

* Sung to the tune of My Sharona...

Somebody at FOX told the good little doctor (Safire?)
to show some cleavage during her daily performance.

:D

NOW! they have my attention!

I am a bad man.

Home with this-here little cat.

Waiting for my ride to the shop because . . .

Zelda is ready!!!

This is gonna be schweet!!!!

2000000031.jpg

27.jpg

Back