TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

There seems to be a skunk that has taken up residence nearby. Time to add a serious air rifle to my shopping list.

I recommend the Gamo Urban PCP with the onboard reservoir.

Most of the single shot break action ones (other than the Browning, which has a magazine and has a separate lever for cocking), the scope is mounted to the receiver while the chamber/barrel is hinged, creates a variance every time you cock it.

They don’t hold zero worth a damn.

Gamo is one that I'm looking at. :) Benjamin has a couple of offerings that'll work as well.

Rabies isn't so much an issue out here. The issue is that Eau de Pepe' LePew does not go well with the morning coffee.

It’s a nice one, that particular model only comes in .22.

I don’t have any experience with the Benjamin models, nobody up here carries them.

Benjamin doesn't offer those "space age" looking rifles. They're more traditional in design and they have a reputation for accuracy.

Years ago I had an RWS Diana Model 48. It was stamped, "Made in West Germany." Really well made rifle, nice blueing and furniture. The Model 52 has checkereing on the stock. 1100 fps, single pump. Comes with micrometer adjustable iron sights. I could hit anything out to about a hundred yards with that thing. I had a day for power air rifle designed Tasco scope and never hit anything again. Because the kick is backwards you have to have an air rifle specific scope.

large-temp562acdca4f606.jpg

It's a single pump side lever. It does not have any impact on the sights or scope

Last edited:
That’s the one I’d previously seen, steampunk was the first word that popped into my head to describe the styling.

The blue one is pretty, though!

I have an ancient .177 air rifle in my garage.

It will make a hole in a paper target at 25 feet - if you hit it. The sights are off and the bore is worn.

Killing a mouse with it? The only way is to use the rifle as a club.

I have an ancient .177 air rifle in my garage.

It will make a hole in a paper target at 25 feet - if you hit it. The sights are off and the bore is worn.

Killing a mouse with it? The only way is to use the rifle as a club.

Some of those old ones have collectors value.

Not this one. It was a cheap piece of shit when new. It is now a useless cheap piece of shit.

Not totally, it’s a fancy club!

I never think about value much with mine, the only way anyone is getting them is to inherit them anyways. That and the fact that I’d probably cry if I ever figured out how much I’ve spent through the years on them.

I don’t have a cat, and the dog is useless in regards to furry woodland creatures. If they’re outside his fence he’s all brave, running back and forth snarling, inside of it he just sits and barks.

I don’t have a cat, and the dog is useless in regards to furry woodland creatures. If they’re outside his fence he’s all brave, running back and forth snarling, inside of it he just sits and barks.

My cat frequently has superficial injuries from defending its territory from other cats, stray dogs, and the local foxes.

It has learned to leave the hedgehog alone.

3-4 drops on the windshield and the occasional spot of damp asphalt was all I saw last night. Nice rainbow at sunrise.

Back