TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

Pleasant morning at the range.

Came home and flooded the yard. Heavy rain is forecast so the fact I don't need it now should do the trick.

Made some coleslaw that's mellowing in the fridge, occasional taste tests have been satisfactory. I think I may add a tad more vinegar.

Marzetti's slaw dressing is a tad expensive but is uber consistent. Wat buys the pre-shredded cabbage and adds the sauce. Slaw in 90 seconds, but it is better if you let it sit overnight.

Home with the cat. He was chatty, but this is usual. Grazing in - again. Thgere may be Numbah Wun Fuckee tomorrow, but we'll see.

Got four unit a/c's back online. It's amazing how much cardboard is coming out of these lines. There has to be a shipping bit in the coil which they didn't take out.

One, the directions were in Engrish. Two, they didn't read them. Three, that herd of monkeys was too busy trying to fuck the football. :rolleyes:

48e2e339d2f1bba5c299ac4f0e862d26.jpg

Bruces-Bike-Canvas-for-website.jpg

J8s7HHCh.jpg

J made slaw the other week for whatever meal we were having. May have been Independence Day. I don't recall. It was pretty damned good, so it can be done at home successfully.

Mom discovered Marzetti's and it was our salvation, because her recipe sucked.

And that was 50 years ago . . . .

1f12e2e097d89d1547035b42335ad65a.jpg

I0000rvLCbKPNwnE.jpg

DBHLvTg.jpg

I’m pretty much banned from the kitchen, it never ends well.

Apparently I’m “an absolute menace”.

There was a brief mention of getting placemats printed with warning labels the last time I tried to cook.

"Absolute" is an awfully strong word.

Come to think of it, so is "menace."

Actually, cooking isn't so difficult. Feel free to experiment. I've taught myself all manner of stuff, and it turns out really well almost always.

Mom is kinda a loss and even she doesn't ruin everything.

114445bb13521456cb63c4698be5043a.jpg

John-Landstrom.jpg

yrjxzSRh.jpg

I was crossing the reservation at dusk and there's an area where I've seen a herd of mustangs grazing but tonight they were headed towards me with the sunset at their backs trailing a cloud of dust at full gallop. It was cool as hell.

On the way back I was pacing an eastbound freight train at 70 miles an hour when a westbound train pass us going the other direction. Also cool but not as cool as the ponies..

Happy Thursday!!!

Last day of work here for a week. Thanks be to Allah for all of his manifold blessings and great mercies. You know, a good job, beefy savings, and good lines of credit, and humility enough to light the josh for those who don't.

One last hot day of work. The weekend is a bit cooler, and then it heats back up first of the week. The heat looks to break next Wednesday, insh'Allah.

This coffee is damn fine this morning . . . .

b76af9b83b4ee525552b2f9299d657ca.jpg

52-HD-062012-470x320.jpg

HRhKYIc.jpg

Good morning.
Good coffee.
Dentist appointment today.
Who likes going to the Dentist?
I wonder how this is going to work with me wearing a mask...

:D

No, they'll be masked. You'll be . . . outlaw.

My dental place up the road has been hounding me about my next check-up. Hell, I'm 500 miles away with no trip back anytime soon. I think I can find a local one.

This winter.

Fuck every six months . . . .

d47e18820fa5f35cb1968f858f147044.jpg

I0000qzLyyNCxx.c.jpg

Q22CESJ.jpg

Your teeth are too old to not be checked on twice a year

unless you are just a huge fan of Super Poligrip®...

I think you treat your bikes better.

Either one works for me. :)

The much touted rains never came. The ploy of over flooding the yard failed. :rolleyes:

Back