TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

Get the trencher attachment while you're at it your going to want to run power lines out to your bunker, your well, and your auxiliary power shed.

That reminds me of the Economist story I forget who. Milton Friedman?. He was in China watching laborers dig a ditch with shovels and he pointed out how much faster this could be done with heavy equipment and the Chinese said that this way was good for employment. The response was why not just give them spoons if that's the point?

Keynes - India

;) ;)

Every once in a while he got a little wood on the ball...

;) ;)

I think he would be shocked at how wildly distorted his ideas have become to justify unlimited spending.

Government snow longer talks about priming the pump but thinks they are the pump and the reservoir.

And the rain.

Keynes idea was to use government spending to moderate the typical boom-bust cycle. The politicians went, "Hey, we can make the private sector totally dependent on us."

So we ended up with outrageous deficit spending AND the boom-bust cycles. John just didn't factor in the political aspect.

I decided on leftover roast beast for dinner and I wanted to use some of that au jus but I didn't feel like putting it in on bread so then I decided beef and barley soup. I went to get some barley out of the cupboard amd found out I have flaxseed I don't remember buying flaxseed, and cannotthink of why I would have, but apparently I don't have barley.

So I've got short grain Asian rice in the rice cooker at the moment so I'm going to have beef with rice soup which doesn't sound right it should be chicken and rice for beef with barley

Get the trencher attachment while you're at it your going to want to run power lines out to your bunker, your well, and your auxiliary power shed.

Have to go down four feet for water lines to avoid freezing, might as well just get a 12” wide bucket for the backhoe and dig the trench.

4 ft.? That's some serious digging!

Another day with a deluge in the forecast. Not holding my breath. :rolleyes:

They youngest just picked up a new carry pistol. Springfield EMP 40 with the 3" barrel. Cute little thing.

It’s northern Michigan!

Is the EMP the Range Officer one?

I’m not much for .40 but they’re sharp looking.

Last edited:
It's the bi-tone with the Cocobolo grips. Looks very much like a Kimber. I'm really impressed with the 40 as a cartridge, not so much so with more than a few of the offerings. The EMP does have the virtue of an exposed hammer and no funky Glock style trigger. Very 1911 in design.

That catalytic converter I had put in last year lasted something like 6 months before it completely clogged up. My mechanic put a Magna-Flow in New Year's Eve and within a couple of months I'm getting a check engine light. The solution for non-fctory catalytic converter (the factory cat is a two-cat system and is a dealer only, $2,000 part and required in California) is to get the oxygen sensor out of the flow. I bought some stainless steel o2 spacers.

I didn't have any proper wrenches handy but I recently brought a huge vintage Crescent wrench I figured that would do fine so course I bugged the o2 nut a bit. There was thinking about the fact that I have no idea where my torch is to put some heat on that and then I though, "Wait dummy it's a catalytic converter it'll get hot all by itself."

I put the car in test mode which is only way you can get a Prius to leave the engine running ran it for about 5 minutes and the oxygen sensors came right out easily. Put a little anti sees on both the spacer and the o2 sensor installed it and I no longer have a check engine light. It should run a little leaner now too.

Until I saw my mechanic use a radiator spell prove funnel I didn't know such a thing existed. Genius. So I got one. These cars are really hard to bleed the air out of the system because they've got a little thermos under the bumper it keeps water hot so that the engine is always has proper temperature water rather than cooling off excessively in between the on and off cycles when it goes back and forth to the battery. Letting it run a bit with a funnel hooked up and a couple of inches of coolant the bubbles perk on out of there and I can make it all the way through the night without having lost enough coolant to matter.

Going to do the head gasket seal in treatment in the next few days I have some pretty high hopes for that because my blown head gasket seems to be pretty minor. The thing runs like a top it just pushes coolant into the reservoir.

And a final, neglected chore- I took 7 gallons of used oil to be recycled. Probably about 6 months worth of oil when you consider that when I change the oil let usually down a half a quart or a bit more and I have course burn more than twice that much oil probably. I should do the math, but I wouldn't be surprised if I'm going through 40 gallons of oil at year

Last edited:
It's the bi-tone with the Cocobolo grips. Looks very much like a Kimber. I'm really impressed with the 40 as a cartridge, not so much so with more than a few of the offerings. The EMP does have the virtue of an exposed hammer and no funky Glock style trigger. Very 1911 in design.

I can’t stand Kimber, one of the worst pistols I’ve got.

The Springfield 1911’s have a nice look them, but I’m a Sig fan above all.

Home with the cat and officially on Vacation. Boo yah!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed the chats, quips and comments - like you lot either need or want my approval.

Got home and took Morticia out for a 40-minute spin. It was country roads. She's getting a bit more broken in and the tuner settings seem not all dissimilar to the factory ones - yet. We'll go out for 150-1200 miles tomorrow to finish off the break-in and to let it run on auto-tune to see what happens. Allah damn, that thing is quick.

Here's wagering that wheelies are in the near future. Maybe . . . .

c8d7744e2a524917dc3e9980b8bfcf55.jpg

I00004Nwp1bfvEJc.jpg

NH8S7QXh.jpg

I can’t stand Kimber, one of the worst pistols I’ve got.

The Springfield 1911’s have a nice look them, but I’m a Sig fan above all.

A guy I used to work with had bought a KImber and didn't like it. He said he never "bonded" with it, with a smile on his face.

So he sold it and bought a Wilson Combat.

Which he loves dearly.

I guess they bonded better . . . .

NMG7l9Oh.jpg

4 ft.? That's some serious digging!

Another day with a deluge in the forecast. Not holding my breath. :rolleyes:

They youngest just picked up a new carry pistol. Springfield EMP 40 with the 3" barrel. Cute little thing.

I would imagine they've got that in topsoil, and they probably don't have caliche. I'd hate to dig a four-foot trench through caliche.

People from other places think it's weird that we don't have basements because basements are a great idea in the desert. My grandpa had a truck and tractor rig so he used his big, Case backhoe put basements under everything including a couple of duplexes that he built on his property, but paying someone for that much excavation gets pretty pricey.

Unanimous then. Kimber's are over priced, finicky about the ammo they'll swallow, and crap out if there's dust/sand blowing about.

Unanimous then. Kimber's are over priced, finicky about the ammo they'll swallow, and crap out if there's dust/sand blowing about.

I met a fan dancer, on the Southside of Birmingham. She was running from a fat man selling salvation, but that's a whole 'nother story.

Anyway, her stage name was Kimber. I said, "Like the gun?" She was delighted that I caught the reference. "I LOVE my Kimber!" She regularly goes out plinking in the desert.

You feel a little better about tipping knowing it's going for ammo.

So, one vote for Kimber.

The dancer.

I've never shot the gun

It's the simple things in life. Every time I grab this phone off the dash and don't have to fiddle with the rubber bands I had holding the case together I smile.

I love looking at the dash and seeing the check engine light out finally after month of ignoring it.

If I find myself on the Southside tonight I'm going to pull into one of those all night use tire places in see if I can get them to reprogram my TPMS. I addressed out a spare alloy that had a TPMS sensor in it, threw on a used tire, and put that on the car but I wasn't anywhere to have it reprogrammed

It's morning.
I was sleeping. in but the dachshund seems to be trained to wake up at a time certain
so she woke me up. I am seriously going to need some coffee...

I have one of those sleep hangovers.

I have a S&W and very little freezing of the ground.
I do know that I'll never purchase a Prius...

Back