TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

Notes on my taco trip:

I woke hungry but decided to attend to the car first. Brains run on glucose, and I haven't any in my bloodstream.

The neighbor's Chihuahua puppy doesn't love me like the Pit Bull and "my cat" so it barks. That attracts the neighbor kids who get underfoot just as I'm ready to pour the solution in.

The solution balks and sputters. It's never easy to get that last bit of air out, but I manage. Maybe.

I happen to know the cheat codes to put it in test mode, which is the only way to get a Prius to run continually.

Directions say to idle for 50 minutes. Doesn't say it shouldn't be coupled to a transmission, so off I go towards tacos. With the heater blasting. In triple digit temps.

Stuck waiting for a train. That's fine. Got nowhere to be. Sat in the left turn lane out of habit. Tacos are straight ahead. Dammit.

I make the left, put on the hazards on the main highway, limp along way down yonder and back. Notice the enhinenis not coming on. Turns out, test mode only wastes gas in park. In drive, it does what Priuses (Priusi?) do, conserve.

Get to the drive thru. Forgot my wallet.

Back home.

Missed the train, hit the green.

Tacos!

Hopefully the taco trip did not screw up the point of the exercise.

What a day!

Got the guy out and the line in the ground to the well has shorted out, so there is now a new, temporary line strung across the yard until he can get the trencher in and bury it, but at least there is water. Who knows what it is going to cost in the long run. They installed a new box too, the old one was completely smoked.

Got a new TV up and running, bigger, flatter and with better definition than ever. It's not even really that much bigger than the old unit because it is all screen and no edging. It was a bit of a bitch mounting it to the old TV stand, I had saved all the mounting screws that came with the mounting kit, but only one screw was the right size, so I used washers to make one fit, found an old plastic bolt that fir with washers and then took hacksaw and the little belt grinder to one of the too-long bolts and got that sucker mounted. It's a smart TV. I got an adaptor to use my smart phone to download stuff to play on the TV. I probably won't use it, but it's a cute feature to have. And, I upgraded my surge protector to military grade (as seen on TV - not really, just a joke).

So everything is right again and I can get back to the porch, except that it just rained and now it needs to dry a bit.

Oh well, the coffee is good and I need to order some more of my favorite brand.

Internet shopping. Oh yeah...

I was testing the DVD payer and I had a copy of Joe Dirt laying around.
Damn! the girls waving at him in the opening looked like they were standing right across the street. I cannot wait to watch something like Ran!

:cool:

Glad you got it worked out, although getting the acorns out of the pool would have gotten increasingly easier as the water level dropped!

At the end of this season or the beginning of next, I will be doing that
because the current liner is shot to shit and it's time for a new one and to
get new sand down and fix some of the erosion holes under the pool.

Pools are cool things in concept, but they are like boats;
a lot of work and expense for too little use...

It it didn't have such a huge footprint
and would leave such a big hole,
I'd just get rid of it.

Happy Tuesday!!!

Actually slept until the alarm, which is set somewhat later than work normal. Gotta wake up J with a morning call, which is part of what I do.

Damned computer still doesn't want to connect to the scrotel wifi. The phone does, happily, and then I use the hotspot. I get here, but it's circuitous.

The coffee is better than Patel makes . . . .

71dd85189ce824d48589157cb0fef827.jpg

5bd7a13ad5a874ebf8588cbb055072d0.jpg

HxeIdoh.jpg

Vacation is fine.

Junior has decided that he wants to do a little bit of boating. Turns out, there's a place where you pay them rent, like a subscription, and you can use their boats and only pay for fuel. I think that he said you only Bust Out Another Thousand (Dollars) every quarter or so. I hain't never heerd tell of sich-a-thang. He even says they change the fleet fairly frequently.

I think this is why one joins the community association, to keep pool expenses down.

No, it's to get the fucking tennagers (18 all, of course) the fuck outta the house. And I do mean all the fuck . . . .

0b23b711dc1a3251c87e2245d9dc0f14.jpg

30435130-cool-custom-red-chopper-styled-motorbike-with-a-beautiful-pinup-girl-isolated-on-a-black-background-.jpg

wYjUTzmh.jpg

Yeah, club nautica has (or had) a program like that at the marina I use in Miami. Pay your membership fee, reserve what you want when you want it.

It puts people who are even more incompetent that I am out on the water!

Good morning all.

The wire went? That's a cheap fix so burn some joss for your good fortune.

It's been in the ground since the 70s, so I guess I'm lucky it lasted as long as it did.
While they're at it, I'm having them lay a new line to the pool too.
Might as well prevent a problem there as long as
they have to haul out a trencher.

;) ;)

Back