TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

Yeah, I get 10-12 mpg but with 525 hp and 535 ft/lbs of torque.

It’s fun when you floor it and the back end squats, but at that point I’m probably getting 5-6 mpg!

How many tires per mile do you go through. ~envy~

Back when are was in high school you were spending a lot of burger-flipping money to get 350 maybe 400 horsepower out of a push rod engine. That was just a quarter-mile car. Not a daily driver.

How many tires per mile do you go through. ~envy~

Back when are was in high school you were spending a lot of burger-flipping money to get 350 maybe 400 horsepower out of a push rod engine. That was just a quarter-mile car. Not a daily driver.

It’s got big 35” General AT’s on it.

I have to push it pretty hard to break those loose.

Forty years ago, it took a fucking jeenyus - I mean, like, Lit-smart - to get 400 horses outta a non-Hemi 'Murrikun v8. Nowadays, if you cunt get 500, you're a fucking dumbass. Yep, p000shrods, too.

It's the reciprocating weight. I'm wondering if they make titanium valves for a HfD. Could be.

Maybe I'll call the head place later. I need to hear some experience to go with my thinking.

And I have some reading to do . . . .

01fc0431d7582f45f6322fdc1b8916fe.jpg

42145809505_55bb368d8f_b.jpg

wzrE2dvh.jpg

Guess what's really easy to remove from aftermarket HfD slip-on mufflers?

The baffles. The fucking factory end caps are welded in place. :mad:

And guess what's a snap to remove from the baffles? If you said, the fiberglass packing, then you're smarter than Lit-kids.

Welcome to neighbor hating, Wat style . . . .

3688c40f82d9e82c392e820e5803c68a.jpg

Ol_Glory.jpg

XXjUlU3h.jpg

Or, as the Venezuelan painter supervisor says, if it isn't loud, then it isn't a Harley.

Fucking.

Davidson.

It's loud now. A downpour came through about halfway through the second muffler. Fuck it, it's done and it's loud. And Wat was gonna shower afterward anyway, so . . . .

be7f0d2e12e1c02590be2821dde20f7d.jpg

imgbin-pin-up-girl-harley-davidson-motorcycle-american-iron-magazine-chopper-motorcycle-Q6QFpRACSRaPt6ANgprqkrisT.jpg

fDf21xC.jpg

Afternoon folks.

In no particular order;

dual plugs is goooooooooooood. Usually 5% more HP right there.

Con, you getting any monsoon activity over there?

Barbie, got that bumper on yet?

Home after visiting with the Friday night crowd. Avoided the monsoon. Seems I didn't, as it was earlier.

We may have many rainy bits next week. I'm sure that it'll be worse on the coast.

But it's not here yet. Be present . . . .

Speaking of which, off to read soon . . . .

975b962662f90955d041d1c6021c8daa.jpg

b31e5acbc29f05770e33d761404a7b8f.jpg

MdtgXGb.jpg

What.The.Hell?!??

A racoon stole my grill.

I'm working Sunnyslope where there are not a a lot of working street lights when this raccoon pops up out of a dip. I've never seen a live one before. No time to do anything, so I hit him. He drove through my lower grill, taking out all three sections. I went back and there was no sign of the raccoon or my grill. :confused:

Hope it wasn’t metal, at this point all the car has going for it is scrap value!

Bel, the bumper is on, sensors and lights are done, just have to align it and tighten everything because I didn’t measure the spacing yet.

I got tired!

Just humidity no rain.

What if you fired the same plug twice in quick succession?

Good morning everyone.

When I made yesterday's afternoon post it was a sunny 98 deg. 1/2 hour later it was pouring. Some parts of town had gusts up to 70 mph. Keep your fingers crossed Con, it should be headed your way.

Twice in rapid succession doesn't add as much power. GM fires on the exhaust stroke too, but that's for pollution mediation, doesn't do a damn thing for power.

Just tweaking and tightening left huh? Obviously the job went smoothly for ya.

Good morning everyone.

When I made yesterday's afternoon post it was a sunny 98 deg. 1/2 hour later it was pouring. Some parts of town had gusts up to 70 mph. Keep your fingers crossed Con, it should be headed your way.

Twice in rapid succession doesn't add as much power. GM fires on the exhaust stroke too, but that's for pollution mediation, doesn't do a damn thing for power.

Just tweaking and tightening left huh? Obviously the job went smoothly for ya.

Yeah, much easier than the front, but didn’t have all the extra stuff to add and move.

I’ll have it done this morning at some point, then start looking for my next project!

Happy Saturday, and Happy August.

Another thing about head design has to do with creating a bit of turbulence with something called a squish area to drive the air/fuel mixture toward the spark. It's easier if you have two plugs. Which reminds me, I need to look into ignition upgrades for both bikes.

Looks like we get some more storms blowing through today. Maye that'll keep it cooler. Relatively.

Meanwhile, coffee, so . . . .

23bc6d901e60eb969a2346ead6f94a5c.jpg

2165832710.jpg

7nhKZqRh.jpg

You can start reloading for that 338. To do it right is going to take many trips to the range.

That's the other thing Wat. Increasing the power to the spark will also increase power. That was the magic about using magnetos, the higher the RPM the higher the voltage to the plug. That can be done with electronics today so a more efficient ignition system makes perfect sense. Upgrading the ignition system is also a hell of a lot cheaper than diddling around with heads, pistons, and such.

Back some years ago Vat had purchased the first Charger Hemi in central Fl. Superchips contacted him and offered to provide him a rental AND a free tuning package if he'd let them use his car as a test bed to tune the software. He jumped on the deal. He ended up with a package whereby he could change the tuning on the engine to meet existing driving conditions. It was an interesting little package to play with. :)

I had a ‘93 LX 5.0 that had a chip from superchips, last year of the Fox body, no teenager should have something that quick!

I talked to a guy once who came home from the 'Nam and he had access to $2600.

Plymouth had just come out with the Road Runner.

>insert Evil Laughter emotie here<

Hey, I was talking to him, so he wasn't dead.

b42822edcc1b41610cdd47b21e56f32a.jpg

vintage-indian-motorcycle-pinup-girl-black-background-scott-d-van-osdol.jpg

nbnIxxk.jpg

I had a ‘93 LX 5.0 that had a chip from superchips, last year of the Fox body, no teenager should have something that quick!

Back then the FHP was running mustangs with superchips installed. When they came out of service they were supposed to be auctioned off with the factory chip reinstalled. Some slipped through the cracks. Opps.

Back then the FHP was running mustangs with superchips installed. When they came out of service they were supposed to be auctioned off with the factory chip reinstalled. Some slipped through the cracks. Opps.

Yeah, they had a lot of them.

Mine wasn’t an FHP one, though, my dad got it from a friend of his.

My first car, may it rest in peace.

My first car got crashed, too.

I suspect that I might have been responsible.

Seems there may have been some ethanol involved.

I bet that it went to make five new Priuseseses . . . .

44ef54cd2a5f569a28aa188d4eb97fb7.jpg

RVG396_1200x1200.jpg

gG1I7M2h.jpg

The Mazda rotary had twin plugs, but I don't remember how they were set up exactly, as in were they in the same compression space or not?

The Prius ignition system has no distributor it's just got a coil pack on top of each spark plug and it fires it when it's told to do so

I've yet to have a serious crash, couple of fender benders though. The most serious was down in Miami. Some asshole ran a red light and I T-boned him with a 55 Buick Roadmaster. Basically destroyed his car and all that happened to the Buick was the bumper was bent, a chrome ring around one headlight came off and some paint was scratched. That car was a friggin' tank.

My first car got crashed, too.

I suspect that I might have been responsible.

Seems there may have been some ethanol involved.

I bet that it went to make five new Priuseseses . . . .

Maybe more than five, is there much metal in them?

I've yet to have a serious crash, couple of fender benders though. The most serious was down in Miami. Some asshole ran a red light and I T-boned him with a 55 Buick Roadmaster. Basically destroyed his car and all that happened to the Buick was the bumper was bent, a chrome ring around one headlight came off and some paint was scratched. That car was a friggin' tank.

I refuse to admit how many accidents I’ve been in, but I can say with absolute certainty that no more than 75% of them were my fault!

The LX was the rains fault. Honest!

Back