TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

Yet another hurricane that’s not going to do me the favor of blowing away the Miami house... *sigh*

Ever thought of just selling it? Hell, I remember when all that was down there was the Coral Castle, Monkey Jungle, and Bill Hasst's serpentarium along with farms and some other random tourist traps.

daily_picdump-66-16.jpg

Ever thought of just selling it? Hell, I remember when all that was down there was the Coral Castle, Monkey Jungle, and Bill Hasst's serpentarium along with farms and some other random tourist traps.

I like the property! The house is just obnoxious!

Happy Sunday!!!

Stayed over at J's last night. We had a wee herd for breakfast omelettes this morning, and it was pleasant.

Wento to Visit Mom to read her estimate for having her master bathroom done over. It's really quite reasonable. I think that she'll go for it a bit later this year.

D is coming down from New Hampshire to visit for a few days. Funny how she keeps coming back . . . .

e172698e127d9737e2e0baf4664f6687.jpg

chelsea-thompson.jpg

kFHYW9n.jpg

Good afternoon everyone.

Jeez Wat, you're doing an awful lot of socializing. :D

Well Barbie it's not like the good ole days when you could call any good Sicilian family in Normandy Isle or the Gables and arrange for the house to have an "accident." :)

Good afternoon everyone.

Jeez Wat, you're doing an awful lot of socializing. :D

Well Barbie it's not like the good ole days when you could call any good Sicilian family in Normandy Isle or the Gables and arrange for the house to have an "accident." :)

Or one of the Israelis from Sunny Isles/Golden Beach...

One should never publicly admit to knowing about certain things. It keeps questions from coming up.

Wat does get out-n-about. Home from Sunday night supper out.

Tomorrow is back to work. We also have some tropical depression rain crap this week, too.

It shouldn't affect biking weather this weekend, but work might. No matter, work is good.

Off to read . . . .

6de1220cf965ef235d349a023a84d963.jpg

Indian+at+Riding+into+History+Bike+Show.jpg

jyHimgH.jpg

Changed the oil with a BG 109 flush. 100 miles later, the oil still looks like honey, coolant still topped off. Million miles, here we come!

Good morning, I think.
Up early - back spasms.
I do have coffee, so there's that...

Some of these people were crazy before and I think it's going to get worse.

Happy Monday!!!

It's back to work today. I doubt that the Jabbas have gotten the place finished so that we can have a peaceful next few weeks until the second phase starts. No, they've been waiting for Wat to come and do it for them.

The allowance deposit was due Friday, but that's the day, the last of the month, that the office notifies Wat's bank. It gets posted the next day. Unless it's a weekend. Then it posts Monday. But never early. And I'm earlier than the average weekday this morning. No matter, I'll juggle those shekels when they post and not a minute before.

The coffee is a hit this morning, and the cat is fed, so . . . .

94b07ee8bfa4a7c03e9170b80f30f2a6.jpg

4DBeHBM.gif

vJooEbV.jpg

I call Nancy crazy; she is so unaware of her proclivity...

I am inundated with tomatoes. There are way too many of them this year.
It's been raining, so a lot of them touching the ground are just rotting
faster than I can pick and process them.

I was in a church yesterday afternoon and I reckon a parishioner or two had brought in produce for the taking.

There were a bunch of banana peppers which I would have taken to give to Mom, but I had already been there.

J sent her tomatoes and jalapenos, so it's not like she needed any.

Hell, I still have gifted tomatoes . . . .

6185efde576ff393a10a695998b4300b.jpg

1-1539288273869.jpg

T0fp092.jpg

Back