TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

Lunchtime. So now we have a presidential campaign going on here? Fuck, I'd vote for her. She makes more sense than the other two, and she's not a cunt.

The prez was through, early and brief. In other words, no free lunch. So I went to the sub store, and damn if their system wasn't down. Cash only. Good thing I still carry $20 or so.

Jabba s000per is being a cunt. Like a presidential candidate not named Barbie. But, truth is, about lunchtime on Thursday is where Wat's patience runs out.

And Allah is trying to sneak some rain in on us for fun-n-games . . . .

e64a9eabe8a453c424e3a842d1ebf656.jpg

harley-davidson-and-the-marlboro-man-harley-davids-crop-c0-5__0-5-700x394-70.jpg

megan-jones-wearing-gold-outfit-255082-nudes.jpg

attachment.php

Bought a pick and ground it down between quenches and then re-sharpened the tip.

Napa replaced my sparkplug socket. New plugs, fresh oil, no coolant leaks.

Bought a breaker bar to try to get that mount off. Dunno where my big breaker bar is.

ETA, didn't use it.

Heat and oil. I drove it around on errands, then hit it with some PB Blaster while it was still burn-yer-knuckles hot. Went lefty loosey with the 20V impact wrench this time.

Another long overdue, big difference. All right tighty now Mostly notice it when you stomp it in reverse because of how the drive train is hung in the engine bay.

Attachments

• 1597952354735306.jpg
    1597952354735306.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Home with the cat. Grazing in. It was a toss-up to see if I'd stop to get Numbah Wun Fuckee, but that's still an option for tomorrow night if I'm feeling trifling.

Good going on the progress on the half-million mile hot rod. Probably still gets better mileage than Morticia. I know it gets better mileage than Zelda.

Here's wagering that Wat will be working Saturday. It's patently unfair that the two of them worked last weekend and that I get stuck with this one. Of course, it's not like I need company, and certainly not those two. Allah knows my suffering . . . .

Speaking of blessings, I saw a big-titted wench with a t-shirt on that said "BLESSING" Yes they were!!!!

1e0df9ff9d4a6173ab6b54804d530ddc.jpg

F84FA84B-4B87-4F4A-ADE6-15FC90D9AE98.jpg

Z19YJpv.jpg

There's a Chinese place out here called Big Huang's. The general vibe lettering and so on makes me think that it's not intentional. Long Wong's is a wing and burger joint that looks whimsical and intentional.

I like my Chinee lady proprietor. She looks like she'd be . . . if she weren't all married, an' shit . . . .

I kind of wonder how thy're doing on picking up Spanish. Their clientele is expanding.

I was looking for a hadgun, and they're only available from the price gougers.

Maybe I'll just buy another rifle instead . . . .

66b7d1873bbe7ab854cbb3bb4165e784.jpg

lGZveEs.jpg

Good evening everyone.

The local weasels actually did a good job. The forms were done by 9:45 and the pour was supposed to begin at 10 but the mixer didn't show up until 10:30. Not their fault. Anyway they were all assholes and elbows getting it done and did a couple of special little details that I had requested. Looks good and I'll be driving on it first thing tomorrow morning. :)

Thirty minutes is on-time for 'crete these days.

I'm trying to get the cat's opinion on whether he'd like another cat.

He hasn't much to say.

Maybe if he adopted one himself . . . .

f0b2cc0c9c0c68a47377f206a6381e8b.jpg

165255-1974-harley-davidson-chopper-748x465.jpg

phPJNOGh.jpg

"My" cat has an identical twin. I don't know if I am feeding one or both of them but only my cat actually approaches me and I can only tell because he's got some sort of possible critter or critters on his scalp. I bought some anti-critter stuff and misplaced it.

I'm relatively sure that I could coax him into a pet carrier but I have no idea how much he would freak out if I took him to a vet. Plus he's not technically my cat and I don't know if he's anyone's cat.

He REALLY would like yo be an inside cat and seems well-mannered. You can see he is non-plussed that all.of the let me in manipulations that cats do hasn't worked with me. He does come in if he gets a chance because I'm in and out with stuff, and looks wounded when I evict him. "It's fuckin' hot out there, man!!"

If the door is cracked as I go back and forth he surfs the A/c leakage.

I'm relatively sure that at some point this was someone's house-broken indoor cat. He looks leaner but healthier than when he started hanging out of my place. Before he was kind of overweight. Eating scraps or trash.

I think he's found some relatively cool place to hang out because I normally only see him quite after dark these days unless I'm in an out in the middle of the day like a have been the last couple of days.

I don't leave him any water because when I've tried he has zero interest in it so he must have a water source that he likes. He just prefers the Iams that I feed him.

Last edited:
Happy Friday!!!

The cat was with me when the alarm went off. That hasn't happened in several days. He starts taking immediately. Silly little fucker.

Looks like we get rain this evening. I'd be just as pleased if we didn't after last weekend's deluge. Allah is being capricious.

This coffee is pretty good, but it seems just a tad weak. I don't know . . . .

d8e386972d75fe78aee2fef224774120.jpg

c0bf4b17d0304dd47333c627d94e8736.jpg

OUVVxSs.jpg

You should have adequately cured concrete, with any luck at all.

I'm thinking about dropping the coinage and buying a 458 SOCOM. I also need a range day for the new 223 I got several weeks ago.

I hope that there ain't no work this weekend, but I know better. At least it should only be the painters, so I can get some paperwork done, and maybe some writing.

We'll see . . . .

de0ec7b137d20e64a22533deb6c81725.jpg

lv0116-228251_6.jpg

FBQIUeZ.jpg

You should have adequately cured concrete, with any luck at all.

I'm thinking about dropping the coinage and buying a 458 SOCOM. I also need a range day for the new 223 I got several weeks ago.

I hope that there ain't no work this weekend, but I know better. At least it should only be the painters, so I can get some paperwork done, and maybe some writing.

We'll see . . . .

I have a .458 SOCOM AR pistol, not a fan. More a novelty than anything.

The muzzle flash is huge!

It should be cured. They ordered 'crete with a lot of accelerant added.

The 458 is a very purpose designed cartridge for use with a suppressor and sub-sonic loading's. Tons of knock down power though.

It should be cured. They ordered 'crete with a lot of accelerant added.

The 458 is a very purpose designed cartridge for use with a suppressor and sub-sonic loading's. Tons of knock down power though.

The damage from some of the extreme penetration rounds is amazing. I ended up with the one I have because I’m too nice.

Slapping a can on it, even a faux can, should help with the muzzle flash.

I considered turning it into an SBR, or going with a pinned/welded can so it’s only one tax stamp, but then I forget about it for six months and nothing gets done.

I really need to go through the safes and get rid of some of the crap. Want a HiPoint to go with your SCCY? I know that thing is still sitting in there haunting me and ruining property values.

Back