TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

My metal doesn't do anything. It sucks as badly as the TV weatherman.

Then again, weather is evasive like that.

No matter, because I have a trip onto the roof as soon as it's mostly dry, whenever that will be.

Beats having to pay The Guy . . . .

2e39751b5e1e6c01fddc00685cc42487.jpg

IMG_6560.JPG

tumblr_nqn27sBCEf1tzf701o1_1280.jpg

Yeah.

I call it Allah to throw off the idjits, but spirituality makes lots of sense, and religion has too many rules, too much punishment, and too much going to Hell. All of that defeats the natter about a loving father, which is why I think it's not true. Hell, Jeebus didn't say fuck-all compared to what preachers say he said.

A person can be pretty damned serene if they can just be present. Be in the Now . . . .

If not, Allah will get you . . . . ;)

c1ddfc5a72914fa7edf85d58e86f2f44.jpg

tumblr_mh5bobf5l01raczn1o1_500.jpg

Good morning.
Been out getting everything nailed down and picked up
before the rain moves in this morning. I gave the chickens
food and water for at least three days so that I can stay dry.

That's my plan.
They're big enough now.
They should start laying eggs any time now.

We will be in a few days.

Right now it's just the building humidity and heat
that produces afternoon thunderstorms in this corner
of misery (that's how native Kansans pronounce Missouri).

I lived in Houston for a while.

Went out towards Alvin with a buddy.
I don't know who has the temerity to call KANSAS flat,
Texas has some of the flattest landscape that I've ever seen...

I just pissed away $15 to enter the Black Bear hunt lottery. I have little chance of getting a tag because the hippies from the cities enter with no intent of using it.

Course, I won't use it either if the 3-day season is too hot. Or too cold. Or raining.

I just pissed away $15 to enter the Black Bear hunt lottery. I have little chance of getting a tag because the hippies from the cities enter with no intent of using it.

Course, I won't use it either if the 3-day season is too hot. Or too cold. Or raining.

*chuckle*

Everybody loves a bear until it eats your purse pooch...

I like to see them around, but I don't own a farm. They raise havoc on the corn and bean crops.

I'm not really much of a hunter. It's a lot of work if you shoot a bear or deer. But I cave in to peer-pressure

I prefer beef to game.

HUGELY!

If I hunt these days, it's going to be with a camera...

And, I don't think I'll be sneaking up on any bears.
That just doesn't sound like a smart move to me.

I put in for elk yearly but just as a preference point, that way when I do decide to go I’ll be pretty much assured a license.

This is the first year I’ve applied for bear.

I put in for elk yearly but just as a preference point, that way when I do decide to go I’ll be pretty much assured a license.

This is the first year I’ve applied for bear.

I got my moose and 5 black bear tickets on-line. I always hunt moose at least one day at the cabin to establish a history. I might not shoot a legal one if the damn thing is too big and down the hill. Still, I hunt. The bear tag is for nuisance bears, should I have to shoot one, then there's no DLP bullshit to deal with and there is no closed season for black bears. Grizzly tags aren't required in the hunting unit where my place is. Griz Season is Aug 10 - June 15. So, a summer griz kill would need the DLP paperwork and forfeiture of the hide and skull.

Can't you just sit on the porch with a cup of coffee and wait for the bear to come by?

I prefer beef to game.

HUGELY!

If I hunt these days, it's going to be with a camera...

And, I don't think I'll be sneaking up on any bears.
That just doesn't sound like a smart move to me.

I prefer beef, too. However, beef isn't eaten much in the household. And a fucking moose (unless it's a spike-fork bull) is just too much food unless it's shared around.

The problem is when the bears are sneaking up on you.

We're watching for them dadgum Injuns sneaking up on us. Only Injuns can do a thing like that. Fawkin' ones are worse. Worser.

Got a virtual tour with the architect soon. I can hardly wait.

Poppycock!!!

It ain't here yet, so . . . .

1056143144.jpg

Home/scrotel13. No cat. No Jabbas, either. Grazing in.

They have somebody drop off some expired grub at the leasing office of a Wednesday. They had some decent baked goods, so I scarfed some and named them supper.They had some decent looking produce if you could get it cooked quickly, but that's not an option. Oh well.

We had the architect virtual tour this afternoon. Jabba s000per actually went upstairs in a building. It was shocking. And the zoom/facetime/whatever connection went out, and our list got shorter, praises to Allah.

Maybe a movie tonight . . . .

af24eeb4068ccd911041f5ab60744162.jpg

bb7c717f7b7030930ea83c545ab09ef4.jpg

tumblr_n7lcc1toIn1tpa3pho1_1280.jpg

Afternoon all.

Yet another day of dodging the heat whilst being teased with a chance of rain. :rolleyes:

It was a good morning out at the range until the breeze died and the gnats came out. I think they're building an immunity to Off.

Good morning!

Poured here all day yesterday, now it’s 74 at 5 in the morning and it’s supposed to rain again.

Fun fun fun...

Back