TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

You can't touch what you can't catch.

Besides, I warn't aware that you needed to be terrorized.

I got all my new LED lights in, so I reckon I can spend some quality time installing that stuff.

Weasels make the world go 'round . . . .

i1GbAt1h.jpg

Holy cow!

The local news has a clip of some kid singing the national anthem.

Best rendition ever!

Leg-tingles...

On another note. It's painful to watch the moron's on and off the board. Trump asked a couple of "What if?" questions re. light and disinfect and the room temperature IQ crowd has morphed those questions into Executive Orders. Amazing.

On another note. It's painful to watch the moron's on and off the board. Trump asked a couple of "What if?" questions re. light and disinfect and the room temperature IQ crowd has morphed those questions into Executive Orders. Amazing.

Question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it.

And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re gonna test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?

And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number, so it will be interesting to check that. So that you’re going to have to use medical doctors. But it sounds, it sounds interesting to me. So we’ll see.

But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s, that’s pretty powerful.

Sarcasm!

I've noticed that trend too; he speaks extemporaneously
and the reaction is always, LOOK WHAT HE'S DONE NOW!

Trump's on tape talking about pussy-grabbing, ergo, he grabs pussy!
Joe Biden grabs pussy and #Me Too becomes a "deplorable" attack that could have never occurred...

LEDs are for increased visibility.

Because the temperature IQ crowd drives, and they cunt see shit.

Had one of them douches pull out in front of me the other day, and I had to spend too much time brakin'-n-clutchin' to be able to show her an adequate presentation of my Extended Middle Digit.

Feckink000ntz!!!!

shantal-monique-topless.jpg

I have an LED light on the front bumper of the truck...

It will blind an HfD rider at 100 yards.

:D

I use it to piss off those obnoxious jeep drivers
who have more spotlights that a spider has eyes.

This thing came with LED headlights, and it has 2 of them.

I ride with the high beams on except at night in traffic.

You really have to be a dumb fucking cunt to miss me, but they exist.

Off to get the day rolling . . . .

687091814o.jpg

tumblr_ob7fp9rzad1u0qzj2o1_1280.jpg

I'd find some PRG's, inert of course, and mount the SOB's. If for no other reason than to see how many times the cops stopped me on a 20 mile ride.

Home.

Scored a nice shotgun and stopped to look at steaks. Scored two nice ribeyes, too.

Been a long time . . . .

Rb6eQ8Gh.jpg

I scored T-bones. Looks like it's going to be one of those steak weeks.

More and more mayors in this state have told the governor to go fuck herself, they're opening for business.

I saw a comment in a zerohedge article that I’d never heard before and I HAVE to share it.

Have you ever heard this:

Gold is the currency of kings.
Silver is the currency of gentlemen.
Barter is the currency of peasants.
Debt is the currency of slaves.

The poster took it further, I’ve never heard it before. It’s awesome!:

Lead is the currency of conquerors.

Last edited:
Barter might be currency.
Border might be something they ignore.

But a barder is probably some sort of troubadour...

Most dead before Bombay.

;) ;) :D

Last edited:
Don't get mad braugh...

In this thread, you're lucky you just didn't get ignored.
We don't respond to the trolls; only people we like.

We don't even bother to tell the trolls they're being ignored -
it's kind of fun to see how long, if ever, it takes for that to sink in.

No worries mate! ;) ;) :p

Back