TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

$60 to $90K brought up to "as new" spec.

This thing looks showroom new. Including the interior. It doesn't look like a restoration it looks like a survivor.

Definitely going to go to the high end of that range. I better get rolling my pennies

We have lots of family farms that sell direct.

And because Biden will be jealous, last night I had fried bacon, cabbage and ramp greens.

I pickled the ramp bottoms.

Well, naturally. Obviously cannot let ramp bottoms just go to waste. .

I paid a dollar 66 last night so I got nine gallons for 15 bucks. Ridiculous line at that particular station and God boxed in so I couldn't change my mind to do something more sensible.

Being a Gallatin for punishment I was in that area again this morning so I decided to top off. They raised their price to a dollar 69. We're pretty much stuck at about a buck eighty to two

I paid a dollar 66 last night so I got nine gallons for 15 bucks. Ridiculous line at that particular station and God boxed in so I couldn't change my mind to do something more sensible.

Being a Gallatin for punishment I was in that area again this morning so I decided to top off. They raised their price to a dollar 69. We're pretty much stuck at about a buck eighty to two

Wouldn't you be called an Itstanbullian?

94366516_3359417107418877_6929882663549403136_n.jpg

Home/satellite. Grazing in. Got a good ly (enough) bit done for today.

I'da picked fiddy kay for the 300. Those things are popular with the old car crowd. It's not a Packard Caribbean, but . . . . For utility, I druther have the Chrysler.

We had to spend an hour going over which units are finished, particularly how many are done. My suspicious mind wonders if Big Daddy might be onto Jabba the PM and is doing research. Then again, maybe they need to bump somebody up to run one of these new jobs we closed on this month. Far away from Jabba.

Meanwhile, I reckon that I'll stay put in this moment . . . .

tumblr_ptel29BaDW1ubbkdko2_r1_1280.jpg

Good morning y'all.
Up early getting some relief for my back.
Yesterday was very gray and a little damp at times,
so I hope that today is a much better day; a day in isolation in better with sun.

Happy Tuesday!!!

That's wunna dem states what Wat ain't been to - yet.He understands that they have a big hole in the ground that everybody raves about. And that their old cars ain't rusted out - yet. Wat needs to roll his change, too.

It's kinder chilly this morning. Funny how that happens after a rain day. If the weather is decent late this week, it may be a ride back to work kind of day.

Coffee is pretty good today . . . .

631ff1a05e6fefb6aa94df9d5d86d0ce.jpg

49240e9db9f9e9d985e0e274d406a024.jpg

tumblr_oym5j7s0UV1vqxy8lo1_1280.jpg

I've never been there either and have no special plans to do so.

I just don't see the appeal; rock there and worn away. Woo hoo! :eek:

I think it has to do with the age and the expanse of the thing.

And in looking for Thelma and Louise.

I like it out west, and want to go back.

Something about Big Sky . . . .

19-cvo-cvo-road-glide-hero.jpg

sak8OEy.jpg

From time to time we poke fun at the ridiculous warning labels on stuff but I may have stumbled on the real winner here. Out of curiosity I read the labels on my unopened package of TP. There was a label telling me to recycle at the chain stores convenient drop off location.

I don't even want to think about that too much.

Just had my telephone check up with the VA doctor (they don't want you in the clinic because you might be sick). I thought I was a bit nutty until talking to him. He thinks this corona is a big fat joke and a conspiracy by the government (I do too, but have sense enough to keep that to myself). The man wouldn't shut up. His parting words were that I'd better keep my guns handy!

lol

He was an army doctor before joining the VA, so he may have banged his head on a tank or something.

Happy Tuesday!!!

That's wunna dem states what Wat ain't been to - yet.He understands that they have a big hole in the ground that everybody raves about. And that their old cars ain't rusted out - yet. Wat needs to roll his change, too.

It's kinder chilly this morning. Funny how that happens after a rain day. If the weather is decent late this week, it may be a ride back to work kind of day.

Coffee is pretty good today . .

There is a bone yard somewhere near Deer Valley Rd and the i-17. I've only found it twice and each time on accident I have no idea what it's called. Out in front of the office area they've got rose and rose of rollers. Cars that look pretty damn tree store herbal. Just about any of them I would mind throwing in engine in and driving it down the road as is. All of it from mid 1960 to early 1970 muscle cars. Mustangs Camaros 442s Cougars, El Caminos , Rosdrunners, Cudas

We have lots of family farms that sell direct.

And because Biden will be jealous, last night I had fried bacon, cabbage and ramp greens.

I pickled the ramp bottoms.

I doubt Joe knows what a proper ramp is, so he probably won't care.

Me, on the other hand, thinks that was just not very neighborly, braggin that way.

I saw a female scarlet tanager yesterday.
The songbirds are definitely passing through.
With this gloomy weather, I wouldn't stop either.

Ramp bottoms on a brat right off the grill! With mustard. I'm a bragadocious.

You have an i not an e. I'll make a note of it.

I've seen some in the last couple of weeks I've never seen around here before. I'm not sure of the names, so I'll just call them pretty.

Or maybe he caught his head under the tank. Tread.

I saw a torpedo body GM coupe in a boneyard whilst out looking for cheap gas Sunday. I think it was in that funny county up the road that got a mention in Breaking Bad. I'd go back looking for it were I wanting such.

I can't get the fucking computer to link with this piece of shit printer. This is after all the IT bullshit we've had lately. The one that our Token Millennial has been useless in fixin'.

Repairin' . . . . :rolleyes:

6rCTMych.jpg

Back