1588079255095384.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 1588079254652769.jpg
    1588079254652769.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
tTnzrEm.jpg

Yeah, my great printer, the one-in-all Swiss Army Knife of printers
only works with one hot spot at a time which entails getting up and
changing the settings often enough to make me wonder if WiFi was worth it.

The green part looks tough, do you have to boil the shit out of it?

Some people dehydrate the greens then grind up as a seasoning. I usually chop them fine, and saute with bacon and cabbage. They aren't tough... about like a spring onion. Really good chopped up and added to burger.

Home/satellite. Grazing in again. I'll go home tomorrow to see the little screamer. I may ask J to keep him when I blow town next month. It'll give all of them something to think about.

Never did sort out the IT fuck-up. In fact, the internet connection faded out on me this afternoon. I may have to buy a fucking printer cable in order to regain that ability. And to think that I sorted out all the IT shit at the last job. :rolleyes:

Work didn't go so great today. Got turned around having to hunt down extra parts, so my production wasn't that great. No matter, no one is pissing in my ear about it. Yet.

No Big Boss Man today . . . .

8a7262388ccd6df39ea857a2cde665ad.jpg

2000000008.jpg

tumblr_oneuygkDXV1vmyt8ro1_1280.jpg

For the record, Wat has absolutely no fucking business whatsoever thinking about a muscle car right now, new or old, original or built/restored.

Gift? Hmmm, maybe . . . .

b42280b9111ae3fcc6e55bd2ca8e58e8.jpg

76289524ef5eb80b1d37504c0f692325.jpg

UlyoOKqh.jpg

Instead of buyin' the Hemi, I dropped one hunnert twenty five dollars, cash, 'Mur8can foldin' money on a Craftsman upper and lower roll-away. Ugly, spray-painted, sticky slides, but I'll make a little project out of it. Maybe paint it 1971 Mopar Sublime Green.

I also bought a handful of nifty assorted vintage tools that caught my eye as I browsed this yard-sale addict's tool shop. My favorite is a well-made mini Stilson style wrench. There was a BMC that I did not love fir entirely subjective reasons that may predate visegrip and may be money. I should get a book on collectable tools.

Instead of buyin' the Hemi, I dropped one hunnert twenty five dollars, cash, 'Mur8can foldin' money on a Craftsman upper and lower roll-away. Ugly, spray-painted, sticky slides, but I'll make a little project out of it. Maybe paint it 1971 Mopar Sublime Green.

I also bought a handful of nifty assorted vintage tools that caught my eye as I browsed this yard-sale addict's tool shop. My favorite is a well-made mini Stilson style wrench. There was a BMC that I did not love fir entirely subjective reasons that may predate visegrip and may be money. I should get a book on collectable tools.

queerbait rambling again

The strainer basket wrench I bought today did not fit as intended any better than the ones I tried from the orange or blue box stores. The tuning fork looking end was more tapered and fit in. I filed the base smoother, deburred the threads and recut threads with a rat-tail file as needed. Used a new nut and washer, fresh rope of plumbers putty.

As I was putting it all back together, I found out why my original effort may have failed. Missing slip joint washer.

Head slap.

No leaks.

I was doing handyman repairs like cleaning p-traps and replacing disposals since I was about 12 years old I could not believe that I was unable to stop that leak.

Maybe, just maybe I will do the other side. The other side was the one that started to leak first from the sink strainer and I just don't use it for soaking. It was when the second side failed that I was forced to do something about it. I fiddled with it a little and it is not interested in disassembliy. I should by a new basket set and just chisel the nut off.

I'm just glad I don't work for Wat. I would not want to be subjected to the justified tirade.

The strainer basket wrench I bought today did not fit as intended any better than the ones I tried from the orange or blue box stores. The tuning fork looking end was more tapered and fit in. I filed the base smoother, deburred the threads and recut threads with a rat-tail file as needed. Used a new nut and washer, fresh rope of plumbers putty.

As I was putting it all back together, I found out why my original effort may have failed. Missing slip joint washer.

Head slap.

No leaks.

I was doing handyman repairs like cleaning p-traps and replacing disposals since I was about 12 years old I could not believe that I was unable to stop that leak.

Maybe, just maybe I will do the other side. The other side was the one that started to leak first from the sink strainer and I just don't use it for soaking. It was when the second side failed that I was forced to do something about it. I fiddled with it a little and it is not interested in disassembliy. I should by a new basket set and just chisel the nut off.

I'm just glad I don't work for Wat. I would not want to be subjected to the justified tirade.

u don't work for anybody, ur unemployed.

Last edited:
Good morning - Stormy Monday, Wednesday's just as bad...

At least we're in a stretch where there is no need to run heat or air,
it's just opening and closing windows for the most part.
The great squirrel hunt continues, three in the last three days.
I still have two in my sights, but they have grown very nervous.
Pussies. Jesus and Allah are the furry-tailed tree rats.

:cool:

I need to work on pantry organization today, prepping has seen a lot of movement,
scattering, and kinetic, chaotic disorganization.

Happy non payday Wednesday!!!

Slept okay. It's supposed to be warmer today. There be sink backs to deal with, regardless.

I used to want a big rolling toolbox thingie, but I got over it. I do have my lovely old pharmacy cabinet which serves both as toolbox and work bench. All 18 drawers worth.

And I got this-here coffee . . . .

215859fe3afb25d857e19b784041591c.jpg

2000000008.jpg

tumblr_my8h3rZuQR1s2s6j6o1_1280.jpg

I have two of them and a mini rolling box that I use for painting supplies/hardware.
They make great places to stack stuff in a hurry which decreases their efficacy when
I want to quickly access the commonly used tools that invariably get stashed under the top lid.

;)

My buddy who was in bodywork for decades has two or three of them.

One he uses to keep his reloading goodies in.

Of course, he still has tools out the ass.

I bet the SnapOn guy's kid is an astrophysicist or the like.

tumblr_l9macbTrsF1qzsdz2o1_1280.jpg

Body shop guys have tools once-used galore.

When that tool parts panel truck shows up,
it's their version of the ice-cream man...

Back