TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

Is a goose and a duck a guck? Or a doose?

Everything can be a fuck in Wat's World.

Wayne was a pussy.

May be time for ice cream . . . .

N8u17fY.jpg

We do have mallards-domestic duck crosses,
but that is pretty common-place since they are all but genetically identical.

It's the funniest one here, when you see them casually strolling through towns, during hunting season.
I also like how when you take a walk by any lake, all the wildlife seem to notice and keep swimming towards you. Cause families bring bags of sliced bread to feed them.

"hi, my name is conager and im an eggheaded retard trannyboi, even the nastiest cunts don't want me so I have to share my panties with little lance." Tee hee

It's the funniest one here, when you see them casually strolling through towns, during hunting season.
I also like how when you take a walk by any lake, all the wildlife seem to notice and keep swimming towards you. Cause families bring bags of sliced bread to feed them.

That's city livin'. ;)

'Round here game is a bit more skittish; we serve it with fresh-baked slices of bread.

As for myself, I was wide awake at 2AM and I have no real reason why.
I had just slept enough. It might be a good day for a big breakfast and an early nap.

Meanwhile, the coffee is good - no vinegar taste at all; #FM

I tried to wake up early, but I didn't. :)

I'm going to do some early running around this AM and then back to work on the receiver.

Finally got our irrigation water yesterday. Getting it took threatening a class action suit. Got their attention and they sent a crew out within hours to open the up stream gates. You don't fuck with peoples riparian rights out in this country.

Good on the water.

Better for the hash browns, eggs and bacon.
I think I'll throw in some cheese for a third protein. :D

Happy Friday!!!

Looks like I have to babysit the painters tomorrow. I was gonna ride the bike in the morning to make mileage and then take it to the shop in the afternoon. So, I'll ride it to work and leave early and take it to the shop. This is dyno tuning and 1000 mile maintenance. It all works out, thanks be to Allah.

Looks like we may get more t-storms this morning, which may run off the window crew. Maybe. We'll see.

No vinegar in this coffee, either.

842fca2f7d9fa245a3a9c4516227624a.jpg

tumblr_m2szydIUNX1qk2vvro1_1280.jpg

Southland trip is looking more-n-moar like it's gonna work out.

Bike's gonna get to be an old road whore before you know it.

It's next motor will be a blue-printed crate engine . . . .

tumblr_o3btaad8MR1v21748o1_1280.jpg

Gotta rain suit. It's purt' good. Riding in rain is an interesting sensation.

Today is SpongeBob's "birthday," having debuted on Nickelodeon in 1999 on this date.

There's some to celebrate.

Otherwise, it's just the Soviet conquest of Berlin and the like . . . . Oh, and workers.

d87aadebbde3fc057252bc4ee939b1b3.jpg

tumblr_mgtgs0soYw1r8a4dco1_1280.jpg

~~~ tee hee ~~~

Your birthday suit is not a rain suit,
but I bet it is an interesting sensation...

[tone=INXS]

It's a nude sensation... :D [/tone]

Nope, cain't risk being locked up in the Deep South, not as the Creation of Yaqub that I am.

Or am I Yaqub? I forget sometimes.

I can't say that I'm particularly motivated to go in and get anything done today, but I reckon even that isn't so bad after all.

They do send lots of money several times a month, so there is that.

tumblr_mjo9bxsmOx1rxd7x3o1_500.jpg

It looks like another sunny day;
that always helps my motivation.
I have some pantry work to get to.

It helps mine, too.

One more reason it'd be nice if these clouds would hurry up and piss the fuck off.

Gotta saddle up here . . . .

e3UNdoW.jpg

You silly fuckers and your euphemisms. If you mean h000r, than say h000r.

Taking a lunch break. Truth is, the whole day just about has been a break, so I'm eating the Midday Repast at the moment.

The window guys got badly confused today with where to go and what order to follow. So they made one up. Wrong. They caught a bit of Islamic Hell for it.

Sometimes, you can find real-life demonstrations of why some statistics have some relevance - like the ranking of the quality of educational systems in this case. :rolleyes:

tumblr_mlsdheM1aC1s4vl9bo1_540.jpg

Back