TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

99408273_3442741805740803_4229771376073900032_n.jpg

harley_davidson_knucklehead_chopper_by_leokvra_d8f4dwp-fullview.jpg

tumblr_mz570cydQz1qega1vo1_1280.jpg

Good morning!!! It's range day Wednesday.

Now that the issue with the rings has been put aside I can get on with the program of learning the scope. That will be a process that is going to evolve over some time.

Local Mexican food place has stickers over the prices of all of their dishes containing beef. I asked him about it there having to raise them all $3 because a 60 lb box of skirt steak that they were paying $300 for is now $600.

I've got a 14 ft freezer that's been in my mom's house for 5 years with old meat in there. My brother just cleaned it out as he is down sizing mom and moving mom in with him. Mom didn't leave the house for 2 or 3 months or muscles at repeat and now she can no longer be independent.

I detailed it out, you haven't figured out what I was going to do with it. Some rather large (so consequently poor) family just had a freezer go out loaded with beef. My mom asked me about the freezer and I told her they could have it. I'm starting to wonder if perhaps I shouldn't have hung on to it.

Happy payday Wednesday!!! Company passed along the bonus, as threatened. DJT still hasn't passed along the stimulus, but there's no surprise there.

Looks like one more cloudy-n-cool day with a chance of rain. Looks like a good day to go to see the custom bike painter and try to get an idea of what he'd want to make Zelda into a Highway Star. Space Trucking is in her near future.

And a small excursion to Wally's to brave the morons. The pity of needing stuff sometimes.

Morning task-bits done. Coffee rocks!!!

0e0540704e2a81327ebdb5759eba8906.jpg

DSC_4767.jpg

https://cdn5-images.***************.com/images/39F9FF6.jpg

You might do some checking Wat, I got "stimulated" last month. In typical government efficiency I got a note from DJT last Fri. telling me that my check was in the mail. I hope not, I'd have to send the damn thing back. *chuckle*

Allegedly, my check is in the mail, but I'm beginning to suspect that it's a bit like the old joke about the two eastern Europeans who were eaten by the gorilla couple.

The Czech is in the male . . . .

Happy Birthday to:
John Alexander Cruickshank, VC (born 20 May 1920) is a Scottish recipient of the Victoria Cross (VC), the highest award for gallantry in the face of the enemy that can be awarded to British and Commonwealth forces. Cruickshank was awarded the VC for sinking a German U-boat and then, despite serious injuries, safely landing his aircraft. He is the last living recipient to have been awarded the VC during the Second World War.

Numerous accomplishments!!!

pzpgkwI.jpg

Talked to Mom. She got the Stimulus Discrepancy also - got money and a note saying that money was coming. She found it Typically Efficient and reminded me of the story when she got the erroneous refund and then a nastygram demanding its return along with Penalty-N-Interest . . . and she hadn't cashed the check . . . .

Wat has gotten exactly fuck-all, after paying more in taxes last year than in any previous year in Recorded History. Wat also has already long since filed his tax return for said year of Egregious Taxation. :rolleyes:

Got the bank run and the Wally World run outta the way. Now it's off to see the custom bike painter to see what kind of budget we need for a paint job that says . . . Wat!!!

The cat got in my shorts again while they were on the floor between my ankles while sitting on yon crapper. He got so comfortable in such short order that I walked out of them so he could stay put. Then I took a picture of him. It's Pulitzer Prize quality, really . . . .

f808f5362021d37d077c7339cea93c1c.jpg

sddefault.jpg

tumblr_offx4z5sfy1sjhhwho1_1280.jpg

Home from the custom paint shop.

It was By Appointment Only, so I stood in the parking lot and called him on his phone. We chatted a long time, and he asked lots of good questions, like, "what do you want?" I'm not all that sure, so he made a few suggestions and then pointed me to some of his work - online - to look at. Guy is an artist, basically, and he seems reasonable, which is good. We discussed Winter Project.

He never even asked me where I was. It had ceased to matter.

We have an Agreement In Principle, methinx . . . .

10616133_742513422474394_3693340748520081202_n.jpg

a5ea02dbcc9d4b24d4821796742c23e1.jpg

tumblr_msy1lqpNHd1qi0kbpo1_1280.jpg

Great day at the range today. Going back out Friday.

Ahhh, the smell of burning powder in the morning.

Be sure the artist incorporates weasels and guns into the theme as well as riding in the rain with snarling cats.

Great day at the range today. Going back out Friday.

Ahhh, the smell of burning powder in the morning.

Allah damn, I sure need to go, for a multitude of all the right reasons.

Be sure the artist incorporates weasels and guns into the theme as well as riding in the rain with snarling cats.

That's downright funnier'n shit. I'll wager that he's never had such a request.

He's good with skeletons, skulls, and nekkid wimmins. Not sure any of those besides teh wimmins would make sense on Planet Wat.

This is one of his:

49446156_2159453097447079_7818326430030233600_n.jpg

tumblr_ndc4y05YQ41s5eo4yo1_1280.jpg

He is really good. Lot of depth. The perspective incorporatesd into the Harley <fuckin> Davidson script really looks like iit is projected onto the bank's mirror finish. The only problem is it that it would be a reflection of a backwards Harley Davidson sign.

Guy uses shadow really well.

I can't tell on the first piece whether some of the catch lights are painted on or whether those are actual catch lights.

In the second, it seems like that's just gloss reflections.

I'm not that into the ghosts skulls but I've noticed that painters that do them tend to do them pretty well. I saw hot rod wants we're they had ghosts calls incorporated into, and coming out of, a flame job. I like flames in general. Scallops are nice sometimes to. Scallops would not really work on a motorcycle though.

There was an artist Thom Taylor, I think, that used to do these artist renderings for Hot VW Magazine in the 80s. At one point he was basically doing tutorial on how to put together a graphic design. He was talking about how to put "tension" into a line. I can't explain it like he did but that is present in the first tank. It gives you the impression that the tank is ready to lunge forward.

I like art and graphic design and have zero talent or training. I just know what looks "right." I look at things from the prospective of doesn't make sense did the elements would be balanced the way they are. Is this portion heavier than the other. Would it fall over? Does the form follow some sort of function? What would air currents do? That sort of thing.

Last edited:
Hit the Daytona and Sturgis photo albums. If you don't get an idea from one of those there just ain't no ideas left.

Still looking.

13123022_1096240607101672_3980479899341005869_o.jpg

12605325_1025337447525322_135345953036791630_o.jpg

12417696_1025266517532415_5389111926741675015_n.jpg

Like the malachite one up top. I don't know what color is you are into but I've always thought it would be interesting to do something with chrysocolla.

220px-Chrysocolla-230109.jpg

It is often mistaken for turquoise and has a similar chemical composition, but is sort of the iron pyrite of the family. Pretty, but common and do less valuable. I have successfully polished some, but it doesn't take a polish as well because it is softer than actual turquoise and has less structural integrity.

As a model for "turquoise" though, it is more visually interesting.

Orange and yellow, flame motif optional.

This is the one I was looking for, but I remembered it as being lighter.

I like the one a couple of posts back better now.

477590_323898114335929_1012641847_o.jpg

I have always kind of favored the 50's styilized flames just for nostalgic reasons but true flame which you seem to favor is really nice, too.

Key for me loving a true flame job is when the thing looks like it's on fire going down the road where the wind is licking the flames towards the back. As opposed to looking like it sitting in a parking lot having been doused in gasoline.

4HhW05a

Try including "true flame" in your searches.

I just finished plowing through this guy's stuff. I'm kinda over looking at it, frankly, for the moment.

But that's a thought.

Choppers sure are simpler than full baggers.

:rolleyes:

pb-kellyryan-1-06.jpg

Back