TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

Happy payday Wednesday!!!

The bills are paid for mid-month and the rain is dripping outside. This rainy crap is going to hang around forever, it seems. The Usual Suspect is to be blamed. Not saying that it's its fault, but it's getting blamed anyway.

Weekend plans may have to get juggled.

Coffee is getting guzzled . . . .

cd1b11908aa55e65df31cc5a68e500cf.jpg

dbff19cd6586973e574b1d1251238977.jpg

5s4Y804.jpg

You got our rain.
I cannot believe our luck and the stretch of beautiful weather.
It sure helps get stuff done around the house and with garden maintenance.

I once has two dogs the were escape artists and
every time the tunneled their way out of the pen,
I back filled with Quikrete®. Eventually
I had a footing.

:cool:

Good morning folks. It's Range Day Wednesday.

No response to my RFQ's yet. You'd think people would be a little more eager to do business these days. <shrug> I can excuse one of the quotes, it's a custom job, but the other is plain vanilla. Should have had a response to that one in a matter of a few hours at the most.

There is an ugly rumor on the street that a new engine for my F-150 has been located. Today is the three month anniversary of taking it in to have an oil leak fixed.

Home/scrotel13. Taking the night off from grazing - just can't see my way there tonight.

Jabba the s000per was quite the piece of . . . work/shit . . . today. He's living proof that no one should ever have to work for fat people.

The Boys from Brazil came back. No notice, no warning, no nothing. We had no notices for the tenants. So, at 1830, Wat is putting out paperwork for tomorrow so we can get in to some units and get this shit sorted out and finished up.

No matter. Tomorrow is another day . . . .

22ee95422dbc2edad9760f64b95bc13d.jpg

tumblr_mg2py9ORdk1r97ur5o1_1280.jpg

barbi-twins-11.jpg

Unwinding here myself. It was hot out at the range but I soldiered on. :)

Still haven't gotten a response to my RFQ's so tomorrow is raise hell day.

Back