TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

In case you missed it the shooting has begun. I just didn't think it would start in this city. The shooter was par of a counter-protest over an attempt to remove a local statue. The victim is a lily white Univ. student while the shooter's surname is Baca. Shouldn't the police charge the victim for exercising his "white privilege" instead of the minority shooter?

It's all about gear ratios.

My Prius gas engine has more HP than that, and it gets most of its torque from the CVT electric drive.

Oh, my Sube has more HP than the cruiser, but even with the excellent AWD system and the 8.7" of ground clearance, I wouldn't take it places where I take the cruiser.

daily_gifdump-5-5.gif

Home with the cat. He was yelling his head off. His food dishes were almost empty. I reckon I had it coming. He's much better now. I stopped and got some Numbah Wun Fuckee, so there's grazing in going on.

Wat uses the Jesse James-style mask. The outlaw, not the "outlaw" bike builder.

The Boys from Brazil were back, whining as usual. Wat was mean to them - again. Their jefe threatened to call the prez. Like that's do them any fucking good at all.

I think that there's a census envelope over there. Was I s'posed to send it back???? :eek: :rolleyes:

00fab6a6a85bc0136987b2d6a7fc5c07.jpg

img-6332.jpg

lusciousnet_lusciousnet_134878_full_1694465184.1024x0.jpg

I forgot this census but I was going to make about 20 copies of the census form and send them all in separately. Job security for somebody. :)

Back