TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

The Sun is up, but not so high as to cause the temps to spike. I have a little job that involves a blow torch so maybe I should get that done now. :)

I need to take a little walk out to the barn, but it can wait until I finish my coffee.

Last edited:
The cat who moved in, just tried to jump in a window. It is cracked open, but not enough for him to get in. So, he failed, now the other cat is guarding the window.

This is my chillin day. Enjoy your day SC!

Well that's annoying.

Yet another case of no good deed going unpunished.

A neighbor, who is notoriously cheap, bent his lawn mower blade. When he showed it to me I opined that I might be able to straighten it out. What I should have said is "I can fix that, 20 bucks." Which is more than a new blade costs. If he'd taken me up on it I would have gone and bought myself a new blade and given him my old one. But I didn't so that's that.

Yet another case of no good deed going unpunished.

A neighbor, who is notoriously cheap, bent his lawn mower blade. When he showed it to me I opined that I might be able to straighten it out. What I should have said is "I can fix that, 20 bucks." Which is more than a new blade costs. If he'd taken me up on it I would have gone and bought myself a new blade and given him my old one. But I didn't so that's that.

What was he trying to mow? the concrete curb?

1545477395111791721.jpg

Back