TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

Happy Thursday!!!

Looks like a bit less heat today, but we get t-storms, so we get humididditty, and everyone just loves that shit.

There's a big-ass spider running across the floor. Wat can't be arsed to kill it. In fact, about all that's on Wat's To Kill list is bipedal and unsentient. He even let the stray rodent in the apartment yesterday run off to hide in the washer/dryer closet. Last seen, it was gnawing on the string mop.

Got the coffee a bit strong this morning, but better than a string mop . . . .

18f8ded2765a2981cedd93f07cdd1eb0.jpg

harley-knucklehead-norman-reedus-motorcycle-625x417.jpg

tumblr_nkvw7paMmA1s57hlyo5_1280.jpg

Got an email about the Audi, weak alternator, dead battery. Also some computer signal said it had low fuel pressure so it got a fuel filter.

It’ll be back today and ready to zoom around again!

That should be a nice ride if it's behaving properly.

A better look reveals that we should get rain today, too. That's always a joy.

In our labors yesterday, we discovered a few more condensate drains which weren't cleaned the first time. A couple of them had paper in them. Not the first time Wat has seen that.

Kinda makes a body wonder . . . .

tumblr_mxwovjr1u91rzla1go1_1280.jpg

I have zero motivation today.

None.

I don't even have an interesting thought to post. Maybe I never have...

My only interesting comment comes from the mouth of the little one
"Don't diss Dracula, he's the mosquitos god"

Is that because when Dracula comes in the window to get a snack the woman swoons rather than smacking him with a newspaper?

Is that because when Dracula comes in the window to get a snack the woman swoons rather than smacking him with a newspaper?

LOL I don't know, but the shutdowns and isolation have things so quiet that it made me laugh. I really need a night out.

Afternoon wind down. It's hot out there but not as hot as originally forecast. Praise Allah for small boons.

My wire wheels turned up, after I no longer need them of course. Murphy strikes again.

Murphy is a bastard.

I was an entitled bitch today, went out on the bay and had lunch dockside.

Humidity is down to about 70%, so it only feels like around 100!

59°F outside, 45% RH, SSE wind @ 13mph

Not bad at all.

Might get a thundershower this evening, might not.

Home with furrbutt. He's quite chatty, which means he read a lot while I was out.

Got some rain on the way home. It rained hard here before I got here. The temps dropped, so the windows are open, thanks be to Allah. The josh is alight.

Wat worked the fuck outta three Nazi boys impersonating three moneys trying to fuck a football. Wat was hustlin'-n-grinnin' at 'em. Wat will sleep well tonight provided his sore feet don't try to keep him awake.

Got some Numbah Wun Fuckee, so grazing is good!!!!

11a33a5404c32f4071aae92b4fbdd051.jpg

OoxlTjy.jpg

No rain here and none expected until at least the 4th of July. That's the official start of monsoon season.

A big salad and a T-bone is on the menu for this evening. No baked potato though, not turning on the oven. :)

We have a flood watch/warning of some type. Happens when it rains a lot and the rivers fill up.

Good fuckee.

Cat is chillin'.

Off to read in a bit . . . .

4073011923_0ebf21451c_b.jpg

aE7TtvU.jpg

Back