TSCLT 9.0: Allah Hates A Pussy, Too!!!

Saturday greetings back.

It’s a great day in the great land.

Well, it's always, more or less, idyllic there.

We had a sunny coolish morning, so I worked through the garden.

There's been a couple of rain showers go through, so while the rain in the air smelled wonderful, no hay will be put up; and any that was down is ruined. (boo)

I saw a yearling bear on the way home this week. I suppose momma had kicked him out of the den to go forth and conquer. It must be breeding season.

Well, it's always, more or less, idyllic there.

We had a sunny coolish morning, so I worked through the garden.

There's been a couple of rain showers go through, so while the rain in the air smelled wonderful, no hay will be put up; and any that was down is ruined. (boo)

I saw a yearling bear on the way home this week. I suppose momma had kicked him out of the den to go forth and conquer. It must be breeding season.

I was garden labor earlier today. Got the big door open and putzing in my shop. Making assemblies for a wine storage rack. Nothing too fancy. Nice to be out of the sun.

Had a bear in the yard yesterday. A young one out on his own.

Good afternoon everyone.

Getting close to dinner o'clock here. No indoor cooking for me today. I'm gonna have a big salad and grill a steak.

There was no real cooking here this evening. Hubs was out with the nephew visiting a gun shop. Then they stopped for dinner.
<makes a note to put some money back because he's sure to have seen something>

True enough!

Just had one of those nights where even when I did finally lay my head down I tossed and turned.

It’s aggravating!

I’ve never done drugs, probably shouldn’t start now. I think the last time I took a prescription pain pill was as a child after surgery.

Better check into meditation!

Meditation does work. I learned some techniques from a Hindu Oncologist I worked with for a while.

I need to figure out some sort of dog-ramp today.
Both of the little devils are having trouble with the stairs now.

Happy Sunday!!!

We had kabobs last night as part of the fridge emptying bit. I think we emptied little and only didn't add more. No matter, they turned out better than I had hoped.

Tomorrow is Junior's b-day, and he already has his prezzie. And no football fuckers tomorrow, so it's back to punch list, most likely.

And this cat seems pleased, so there's that.

e49cec66c7afa47905c1b4d8e1dcd398.jpg

Born-Free-227.jpg

35e3e4a2383fe556a3ee015d9216d2cc6fcbfa72.jpg

Back