Udders, hucows, mating and milking

I have been in a dream world of pleasure and desire ever since I admitted that my deepest, most intimate, desire is to become a Hucow.

@DonnaEcup
How often do you think about being on display up on stage and perhaps being
auctioned for use by the highest bidder? Should they be allowed to inspect you
especially your udders and teats? Will their inspection make you cum right up on
stage?

Last edited:
Very sexy

Love that video. I'd love to milk those udders, attach a milking machine to them to empty their engorged udders. Play with the huge teats.

I’ve seen this one before and it does evoke thoughts of being milked and pleasured. I would have had my udders hanging down in a proper display of milking posture.

I’ve seen this one before and it does evoke thoughts of being milked and pleasured. I would have had my udders hanging down in a proper display of milking posture.

I would love to see you on all fours, udders hanging down. I would milk your thick teats. Then attach a milking machine and watch how your teats are sucked in by the pumping action

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see you on all fours, udders hanging down. I would milk your thick teats. Then attach a milking machine and watch how your teats are sucked in by the pumping action

Would I be naked and restrained with my pussy and ass pussy exposed and positioned for any and all sexual advances?

Would I be naked and restrained with my pussy and ass pussy exposed and positioned for any and all sexual advances?

Yes that is the only way to be. Naked on all fours and restrained. Pussy and ass on show as your huge udders are being milked. Anyone can play with your pussy and ass and fuck you are you are being milked.

Yes that is the only way to be. Naked on all fours and restrained. Pussy and ass on show as your huge udders are being milked. Anyone can play with your pussy and ass and fuck you are you are being milked.

Or face fuck her?

If you are exposed and a bull presents himself behind you..I think what makes it delicious is if you back up to receive him wantonly rather then him take you.

Call me old fashion lol

I'd love to watch a guy do that to my wife

Hucow auction

@DonnaEcup
How often do you think about being on display up on stage and perhaps being
auctioned for use by the highest bidder? Should they be allowed to inspect you
especially your udders and teats? Will their inspection make you cum right up on
stage?

Lately I can’t seem to stop thinking about being on display and have men check out my heavy hanging udders and long thick teats.
I think if they were to inspect me I might become so aroused I’d end up cumming right there on the auction stage.

Last edited:
Lately I can’t seem to stop thinking about being on display and have men check out my heavy hanging udders and long thick teats.
I think if they were to inspect me I might become so aroused I’d end up cumming right there on the auction stage.

How does one bid?

I for one would happily inspect you. Don't want to be surprised with a new purchase. Udders, teats, and making sure you look like a good breeder.

I for one would happily inspect you. Don't want to be surprised with a new purchase. Udders, teats, and making sure you look like a good breeder.

So there lies a question. What qualities would a hucow need to have to be considered a good breeder?

So there lies a question. What qualities would a hucow need to have to be considered a good breeder?

Nice huge udders that are very full and hang very low. Long and very thick teats that can be pulled and twisted and fit nicely on a milking machine suction cups. A pussy that is shaven and spread very wide and very loose to take a big bull. A very big ass so the bull has something to grip and hold on to while he is pounding hard and deep into you as you are being milked.

Reading all this, made me very interested in becoming a hucow.

Oh tell is more. Are you currently lactating? Want to induce? Will to let your breasts or udders we should call them become engorged and your nipples (teats) become thicker and longer. On all fours with your udders hanging low and a milking machine attached to your teats?

That's a sight I would love to see and would want to inspect you.

Back