Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Anyone know of a nice clip that shows a woman lactating, walking around in a tshirt with wet spots? No ropes, no bruised tits, no tears. Just milk?

Was never really into the whole hucow scene, but I like this kind:

tumblr_mef76vvd1U1rk62lbo1_400.gif

Machine Milked

Although I don't really think the head gear is required it does add a certain acceptance to her being a Hucow slut and having her milk machine extracted. So absolutely exhilarating so envision.

Attachments

• Dreamy.jpg
    Dreamy.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 70
Although I don't really think the head gear is required it does add a certain acceptance to her being a Hucow slut and having her milk machine extracted. So absolutely exhilarating so envision.

That is absolutely HOT I would love to see a woman do that. I
I already have a small farm with cows maybe I need to do some remodeling to set it up for some hucows. How many ladies would be interested

That is absolutely HOT I would love to see a woman do that. I
I already have a small farm with cows maybe I need to do some remodeling to set it up for some hucows. How many ladies would be interested

I suppose you already have the equipment so you just need to create an inviting setting and then see what happens.
I'm not lactating so couldn't be one of your Hucows but I'd love to assist your with their care and milking of course. lol
Interested?
xoxo DonnaE

I suppose you already have the equipment so you just need to create an inviting setting and then see what happens.
I'm not lactating so couldn't be one of your Hucows but I'd love to assist your with their care and milking of course. lol
Interested?
xoxo DonnaE

Great to see you back Donna, you've been missed!! :heart::heart::heart::kiss::kiss:

I had this delicious dream last night and wanted to share.

My dream started with me making out with this gorgeous brown haired beauty with creamy skin and the most delicious eraser nipples you could imagine. We were naked and running our hands over one another. She had the swell of a babe in her belly I noticed as I ran my hands over her belly toward her pussy. Her tits were hanging heavy. I too was pregnant, but further along. My nipples were leaking dribbles of milk from my arousal. She began nursing at my breasts and my pussy got soaked. I began fingering her and rubbing her clit and she was moaning into my globe breasts. I could feel her beginning to orgasm so I rubbed harder with the palm of my hand as I slipped in two fingers and noticed small beads of milk form at her nipples as she rode my hand. I popped her nipple in my mouth to taste her sweet fresh milk and she screamed and gripped my hair as she erupted into another orgasm.

Then I looked behind her and a man was standing there stroking a delicious thick cock. My pussy jumped at his presence. He came and massaged milk from my breasts as I lapped at the girls freshly suckled breasts. He told us to get on our hands and knees and rubbed his milk covered cock between my legs, up and down my dripping cleft, running from my ass to my clit with his throbbing cock, his fingers exploring the wet cunt of my friend. He then pushes his wide head into the opening of my cunt. I groan loudly and the girl leans over and kisses me with traces of my milk in her mouth. I get pounded deep a few times but then he abruptly leaves my pussy and pounds into my friend. I watch her tits bounce with his thrusts. After a few thrusts he had back inside of me, slapping his balls on my wet clit as he reaches down and kneads my tits, taking his milky hands and running them over my belly and around to my clit. Without removing his hand he moves over and fucks the other girl as he runs my clit. Just as I'm about to orgasm he fucks me again, riding me so hard. The other girl leans under me and suckles my breasts as he pounds me and fills me with his hot cum, it dripping down with my pussy juice onto the mound of the other girl. As it drips down from my cunt he laps it off of her while she nibbles and sucks at my tits.

Needless to say, I woke up quite hot and bothered.

This is hot!

Yes! THIS! Exactly this :)

I find this fantasy so weirdly arousing. I imagine being down on my hands and knees totally naked with a leather colllar around my neck. My full breasts are hanging down and I’m so eager to be milked little droplets of milk are drippping from my swollen nipples. An earnest young woman sits on a stool to milk me. She first hefts my tits with her hands to check how full I am. Then she squeezes my nippples between her thumb and forefinger, causing me to express in a metal pail. As she drains me a big muscular bull comes up behind me and rubs the head of his hard cock between my wet pussy lips. Then he starts fucking me right in front of the milkmaid. She keeps milking me the whole time and when he cums, she pulls extra hard and I shooot a big spurt of milk in the pail as I orgasm. I don’t know why I find such a humiliating fantasy so hot!

I find this fantasy so weirdly arousing. I imagine being down on my hands and knees totally naked with a leather colllar around my neck. My full breasts are hanging down and I’m so eager to be milked little droplets of milk are drippping from my swollen nipples. An earnest young woman sits on a stool to milk me. She first hefts my tits with her hands to check how full I am. Then she squeezes my nippples between her thumb and forefinger, causing me to express in a metal pail. As she drains me a big muscular bull comes up behind me and rubs the head of his hard cock between my wet pussy lips. Then he starts fucking me right in front of the milkmaid. She keeps milking me the whole time and when he cums, she pulls extra hard and I shooot a big spurt of milk in the pail as I orgasm. I don’t know why I find such a humiliating fantasy so hot!

Damn this is arousing to read. WOW. Trying to find the post that your referencing here.

Damn this is arousing to read. WOW. Trying to find the post that your referencing here.
It’s just my own fantasy of what it would be like to be milked like a cow. It’s such a weird thing to get so turned on by! I’m playing with my nipples right now as I imagine it! It’s making me sooo wet. I can practically hear the tinny sound that my spraying milk would make in the metal pail. The young woman is very diligent. She works very hard completely draining my heavy udders into the pail. She even dips her finger in the milk and lets me suck it off her finger. It’s so warm and sweet, fresh from the source. Sometimes she even reaches around and slips a few fingers into my wet pussy to reward me for being such a good little cow. After she does that she gives me those fingers to suck,so I can taste my cunt and my milk at the same time! Yum!

It’s just my own fantasy of what it would be like to be milked like a cow. It’s such a weird thing to get so turned on by! I’m playing with my nipples right now as I imagine it! It’s making me sooo wet. I can practically hear the tinny sound that my spraying milk would make in the metal pail. The young woman is very diligent. She works very hard completely draining my heavy udders into the pail. She even dips her finger in the milk and lets me suck it off her finger. It’s so warm and sweet, fresh from the source. Sometimes she even reaches around and slips a few fingers into my wet pussy to reward me for being such a good little cow. After she does that she gives me those fingers to suck,so I can taste my cunt and my milk at the same time! Yum!

Thanks for sharing. Always good to hear about other people’s fantasies.

Goat Milker is piped in from underneath and attaches to teats in the hanging position. Fully adjustable legs, arms, and torso, and the fuck machine and neck shackles are easily adjusted, taken off, or replaced with different attachments. F machine can be replaced by bull/farmer etc… all adjustments, and swap outs only takes seconds to do. The legs and arms are strapped in place with bondage ropes, and the lock on the neck shackle ensures the cow won’t be going anywhere. Cows are always stimulated when being milked, because happy cows give more milk. However, they are also sexually gratified when milked to train their letdown to associate being milked with sexual pleasure…and vice versa.

Goat Milker is piped in from underneath and attaches to teats in the hanging position. Fully adjustable legs, arms, and torso, and the fuck machine and neck shackles are easily adjusted, taken off, or replaced with different attachments. F machine can be replaced by bull/farmer etc… all adjustments, and swap outs only takes seconds to do. The legs and arms are strapped in place with bondage ropes, and the lock on the neck shackle ensures the cow won’t be going anywhere. Cows are always stimulated when being milked, because happy cows give more milk. However, they are also sexually gratified when milked to train their letdown to associate being milked with sexual pleasure…and vice versa.
Oh good lord, me wants… ❤️

Back