Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Goat Milker is piped in from underneath and attaches to teats in the hanging position. Fully adjustable legs, arms, and torso, and the fuck machine and neck shackles are easily adjusted, taken off, or replaced with different attachments. F machine can be replaced by bull/farmer etc… all adjustments, and swap outs only takes seconds to do. The legs and arms are strapped in place with bondage ropes, and the lock on the neck shackle ensures the cow won’t be going anywhere. Cows are always stimulated when being milked, because happy cows give more milk. However, they are also sexually gratified when milked to train their letdown to associate being milked with sexual pleasure…and vice versa.
I showed this pic to my mom and as a joke said I'm buying this. And she now thinks I'm buying gym equipment
I can't stop laughing

Goat Milker is piped in from underneath and attaches to teats in the hanging position. Fully adjustable legs, arms, and torso, and the fuck machine and neck shackles are easily adjusted, taken off, or replaced with different attachments. F machine can be replaced by bull/farmer etc… all adjustments, and swap outs only takes seconds to do. The legs and arms are strapped in place with bondage ropes, and the lock on the neck shackle ensures the cow won’t be going anywhere. Cows are always stimulated when being milked, because happy cows give more milk. However, they are also sexually gratified when milked to train their letdown to associate being milked with sexual pleasure…and vice versa.
Oh my. . . I’m not quite in a place that I could provide milk, but happy to test the equipment.

Oh my. . . I’m not quite in a place that I could provide milk, but happy to test the equipment.
You’re all welcome to come play on it. I’ve been so busy with work, that my social life has been non existent since I had this contraption built. Sadly

It’s just my own fantasy of what it would be like to be milked like a cow. It’s such a weird thing to get so turned on by! I’m playing with my nipples right now as I imagine it! It’s making me sooo wet. I can practically hear the tinny sound that my spraying milk would make in the metal pail. The young woman is very diligent. She works very hard completely draining my heavy udders into the pail. She even dips her finger in the milk and lets me suck it off her finger. It’s so warm and sweet, fresh from the source. Sometimes she even reaches around and slips a few fingers into my wet pussy to reward me for being such a good little cow. After she does that she gives me those fingers to suck,so I can taste my cunt and my milk at the same time! Yum!
I love this.

I find this fantasy so weirdly arousing. I imagine being down on my hands and knees totally naked with a leather colllar around my neck. My full breasts are hanging down and I’m so eager to be milked little droplets of milk are drippping from my swollen nipples. An earnest young woman sits on a stool to milk me. She first hefts my tits with her hands to check how full I am. Then she squeezes my nippples between her thumb and forefinger, causing me to express in a metal pail. As she drains me a big muscular bull comes up behind me and rubs the head of his hard cock between my wet pussy lips. Then he starts fucking me right in front of the milkmaid. She keeps milking me the whole time and when he cums, she pulls extra hard and I shooot a big spurt of milk in the pail as I orgasm. I don’t know why I find such a humiliating fantasy so hot!
So hot 🔥

I am breastfeeding now and like the idea of forced lactation as a punishment kind of like spanking. My nipples are soo sore from breastfeeding so I am sure forced milking would be be a very effective punishment!
Well I’ve got the perfect piece of forced lactation furniture for that. You’re more than welcome to come over and take a “forced” ride. No height, weight, or breast size requirement.lol

Milking station

BkI9TxQ.jpg

I recently had a custom milking bench made. As of now it has not been used. Sadly.
Holy shit! What a detail-oriented mind...

I find this fantasy so weirdly arousing. I imagine being down on my hands and knees totally naked with a leather colllar around my neck. My full breasts are hanging down and I’m so eager to be milked little droplets of milk are drippping from my swollen nipples. An earnest young woman sits on a stool to milk me. She first hefts my tits with her hands to check how full I am. Then she squeezes my nippples between her thumb and forefinger, causing me to express in a metal pail. As she drains me a big muscular bull comes up behind me and rubs the head of his hard cock between my wet pussy lips. Then he starts fucking me right in front of the milkmaid. She keeps milking me the whole time and when he cums, she pulls extra hard and I shooot a big spurt of milk in the pail as I orgasm. I don’t know why I find such a humiliating fantasy so hot!

I couldn't get this fantasy out of my mind so I had to turn it into a story.

I wanted a hucow story without the hostility and misogyny that seems to pervade a lot of similar stories. My cows are all happy little cows that love their new lives.

One appealing part of the fantasy is the thought of turning your mind off and being taken care of. Moo.

Greenfield Farm

(I know the formatting is fucked up. I just submitted a new version that hopefully will fix it.)

I've been thinking a lot about why I find this fantasy so appealing even though in reality, it would be humiliating and degrading.

I think it's a response to the everyday stress of adulting. Being a cow seems like it would be so relaxing. You don't have any responsibilities or deadlines. You just wander around in the sun all day, and people take care of your every need.

The only thing that's expected of you is that you produce milk, which is an automatic bodily function. When I was nursing, I didn't have to try to makes milk. It was just there. And the act of expressing milk is very relaxing. Sometimes when the baby would latch on, I would bliss out. It's a very grounded and centered feeling. I was doing what I was doing supposed to be doing ... .

Plus, to be honest, there was an erotic charge to nursing. Not in the pedophile sense ... that's creepy. But just the nipple stimulation would often get me turned on.

I think that's part of the hucow fantasy. Separating the erotic element of lactating from the reality of being a mom.

Also, as someone who's always been smaller up top, there's a strange appeal to the idea of walking around with big full titties.

It also plays into my exhibitionist streak. You're expected to walk around naked. You're a cow! And maybe even a cute young bull will mount you and breed you right out in the open!

I've been thinking a lot about why I find this fantasy so appealing even though in reality, it would be humiliating and degrading.

I think it's a response to the everyday stress of adulting. Being a cow seems like it would be so relaxing. You don't have any responsibilities or deadlines. You just wander around in the sun all day, and people take care of your every need.

The only thing that's expected of you is that you produce milk, which is an automatic bodily function. When I was nursing, I didn't have to try to makes milk. It was just there. And the act of expressing milk is very relaxing. Sometimes when the baby would latch on, I would bliss out. It's a very grounded and centered feeling. I was doing what I was doing supposed to be doing ... .

Plus, to be honest, there was an erotic charge to nursing. Not in the pedophile sense ... that's creepy. But just the nipple stimulation would often get me turned on.

I think that's part of the hucow fantasy. Separating the erotic element of lactating from the reality of being a mom.

Also, as someone who's always been smaller up top, there's a strange appeal to the idea of walking around with big full titties.

It also plays into my exhibitionist streak. You're expected to walk around naked. You're a cow! And maybe even a cute young bull will mount you and breed you right out in the open!
I think your response is spot on for most hucow wannabes.
I have know some that simply love the eroticism. Pumping at home, while getting off.

Back