Udders, hucows, mating and milking

I am so in for the breeding part of this kink. Test me, find when I'm most fertile and chain me up to be serviced by any willing fertile breeder. Please please please.

You could join my stable sweetie. I have plenty of guys lined up to milk my big udders and squeeze my long thick teats. I'm sure they would be happy to treat you the same and you would have a constant array of cocks waiting to breed your horny little cow cunt. xox Donna E

You could join my stable sweetie. I have plenty of guys lined up to milk my big udders and squeeze my long thick teats. I'm sure they would be happy to treat you the same and you would have a constant array of cocks waiting to breed your horny little cow cunt. xox Donna E

Donna -

May I also join as part of the stable? My tits long to be sucked and used and I promise to be a very good girl and make you proud of me. I’m happy to post pictures for you to ensure my teats meet your standards.

Daisy

Donna -

May I also join as part of the stable? My tits long to be sucked and used and I promise to be a very good girl and make you proud of me. I’m happy to post pictures for you to ensure my teats meet your standards.

Daisy

Yes Daisy, of course you can join our little group of Hucows. I'm sure all the readers would love to see your gorgeous udders and teats.
There are so many very generous men that have volunteered to do the milking and breeding we will be in constant demand I'm certain. xoxo Donna E

New pics

I found a couple of really intersting photos and wanted to share.
One show how women if a woman is on the right diet she can increase the fat content in her body and in turn increase her breast size. Eventually becoming what some many of us desire which is a perfect Hucow.
The other is a beautiful woman already a superb specimen and obviously lactating heavily and healthily.

Last edited:
Yes Daisy, of course you can join our little group of Hucows. I'm sure all the readers would love to see your gorgeous udders and teats.
There are so many very generous men that have volunteered to do the milking and breeding we will be in constant demand I'm certain. xoxo Donna E

Yes ma’am. I’m happy to serve them.

Attachments

• 69341B15-0C73-433F-99F6-09A14C8E5C48.jpg
    69341B15-0C73-433F-99F6-09A14C8E5C48.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 79
Yes ma’am. I’m happy to serve them.

Oh your tits were made for milking honey.
You are going to be very popular I can tell.
I hope all these guys appreciate your gorgeous hanging udders and fill your inbox with lustful comments.

I hope all these guys appreciate your gorgeous hanging udders and fill your inbox with lustful comments.

Good morning,
I was so inspired by Daisy's post that I thought I should step it up a little myself.
As you can tell my nipples could use a really good workout, maybe start with a little tweaking to get them erect and then some nice firm machine milking.
xoxo Donna E

Last edited:
Good morning,
I was so inspired by Daisy's post that I thought I should step it up a little myself.
As you can tell my nipples could use a really good workout, maybe start with a little tweaking to get them erect and then some nice firm machine milking.
xoxo Donna E

Mmmmmmm, looking so sexy and enticing Donna! Yes, some licking and tweaking until they are nice and erect, sucking on them to get them warmed up for the milling to cum… of course while your bent over being milked would have to attend to other parts :D you three are going to be pretty busy in your stable :devil:

Mmmmmmm, looking so sexy and enticing Donna! Yes, some licking and tweaking until they are nice and erect, sucking on them to get them warmed up for the milling to cum… of course while your bent over being milked would have to attend to other parts :D you three are going to be pretty busy in your stable :devil:

Can you just imagine how sexy we'd look with our three pairs of tits hanging down to be used as our trainer sees fit?

You two are absolutely Amazing, seeing you two together would be out of this world Hottt !!!
To see & get to enjoy it, I could die a Happy man. :D:D

I'm not sure how they could be hidden when she had to go out in public, it would take a very restrictive bra to help hide them I suppose.

Somewhere is a woman who has had this done to her AND she makes no effort to hide them.

The very idea of that makes me dizzy (blood rushing away from my brain).

I must admit that I have a couple of hucow fantasies that have always excited me. One scenario is kind of a blackmail thing where the other is more of the result of a judicial punishment. Never rally met many others into them.

Interesting. Being sentenced to lactating. Hmmm.

The Perfect Milking Lounge

Finally a Hucow milking parlor designed by women for women. lol

Last edited:
It’s so sexy to see a woman’s milk being extracted from her swollen udders and her tormented nipples being pulled and coaxed into releasing their creamy contents.
Love this vid, I might have to watch it again while playing with my clit.

Cheers to you

Back