Udders, hucows, mating and milking

WTF? Page 5? Come on guys and girls.

Who isn't thinking about a new cow, properly freshened and ready to be milked on her hands and knees waiting quietly for the suction tubes to be placed. Or maybe breeding your cow as she drips milk on you?

Page5 . . . Donna you took the pic down, but I'd love to use you as a breeder . . .

I watched the vid because I was curious to see just how much milk she would produce. But the clip froze on me with about a minute and a half left and wouldn't restart, and I never got to see just how much she produced. So I found it disappointing.

Ben

oh ok. She is Katie Thornton.

My Fantasy

I'm not sure why I find these pics and this thread so sexually intoxicating, but I guess it's because I've always had everyone focus so much on my tits that my girls have become a big part of who I am.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why I find these pics and this thread so sexually intoxicating, but I guess it's because I've always had everyone focus so much on my tits that my girls have become a big part of who I am.

May I say that you are intoxicating as well...love to come here...

wonder if you've seen this one?...

https://xhamster.com/videos/hucow-tanja-14779718

would give a lot to see you in a similar situation like this...oh my oh my...

:rose:

Last edited:
Dream Come True

I have "G" cup breast and would love nothing more to be used for for milking purposes. I get sexuality aroused from it, and love the pleasing aspects as well. To know that I am at my masters beck and call, so I could take care of his needs, and he would take care of me absolutely turns me on!

I love any fantasy that involves breeding, impregnation and enjoying those full breasts. Such a turn on.

I have "G" cup breast and would love nothing more to be used for for milking purposes. I get sexuality aroused from it, and love the pleasing aspects as well. To know that I am at my masters beck and call, so I could take care of his needs, and he would take care of me absolutely turns me on!
61yo mwm, Would love to play with you my Hucow
PM if interested

I know, right? First time time I saw something like this I was slightly horrified. But, I developed a morbid arousal and the more I look the more it becomes a fantasy.

To me, that sounds perfectly normal. The few women (mothers) who are open enough with me to talk about it were wistful about no longer lactating. I guess it's just a female thing!

(Mind you, none of them dismissed the negatives; they just felt the positives outweighed them.)

WTF? Page 5? Come on guys and girls.

Who isn't thinking about a new cow, properly freshened and ready to be milked on her hands and knees waiting quietly for the suction tubes to be placed. Or maybe breeding your cow as she drips milk on you?

Page5 . . . Donna you took the pic down, but I'd love to use you as a breeder . . .

I know that I must seem very indecisive. It's just that I love the lit community and how exciting this website is but then once I've posted my pics and comments I get nervous that someone I know might see them.

All the positive encouragement and attention is fantastic and very sexually stimulating so I am happy to be part of this amazing and non judgmental community.

The hucow thread is just one of my many interests and is so much fun to hear replys to my posts.

I know that I must seem very indecisive. It's just that I love the lit community and how exciting this website is but then once I've posted my pics and comments I get nervous that someone I know might see them.

All the positive encouragement and attention is fantastic and very sexually stimulating so I am happy to be part of this amazing and non judgmental community.

The hucow thread is just one of my many interests and is so much fun to hear replys to my posts.

Anonymize... cover or conceal your face, and BINGO! you can enjoy the excitement of SHOWING yourself, without ever IDENTIFYING yourself!

Agreed

Anonymize... cover or conceal your face, and BINGO! you can enjoy the excitement of SHOWING yourself, without ever IDENTIFYING yourself!

I do enjoy exposing myself but also it makes me hot to just read what others post on this subject.
I'm posting a few pics of other women I've come across who certainly fit into the Hucow thread, and if the readers want to comment and think about me, I'd love that to.
xoxo Donna

Last edited:
I do enjoy exposing myself but also it makes me hot to just read what others post on this subject.
I'm posting a few pics of other women I've come across who certainly fit into the Hucow thread, and if the readers want to comment and think about me, I'd love that to.
xoxo Donna

Don't sweat it Donna, post pics of yourself to a level you are comfortable with. Anything is good

As to these latest 2 pics, WOW!

MORE PLEASE:heart:

Don't sweat it Donna, post pics of yourself to a level you are comfortable with. Anything is good

As to these latest 2 pics, WOW!

MORE PLEASE:heart:

Awe, thanks for the sweet encouragement.
It's not easy posting pics when you are not sure what comments they might get, but I'm happy that I've never actually had a negative one yet so Ii guess that means I should post more.

xoxo Donna

Wonderful Pictures..... Thank you..... if you need help just call! :devil:

Awe, thanks for the sweet encouragement.
It's not easy posting pics when you are not sure what comments they might get, but I'm happy that I've never actually had a negative one yet so Ii guess that means I should post more.

You're amazing just to entertain the thoughts, and i'm sure you're beautiful and your pics would be appreciated. The two you posted were incredibly stimulating.....thanks to you and your Ecups.... : )

xoxo Donna

It would be awesome to suck milk from each of those women, or watch her have a machine attached to her...

You're amazing just to entertain the thoughts, and i'm sure you're beautiful and your pics would be appreciated. The two you posted were incredibly stimulating.....thanks to you and your Ecups.... : )

It's all just wonderfully erotic and so much fun chatting about the possibilities.

I love hearing readers thoughts and it drives me to wan tto post and comment even more.

It would be awesome to suck milk from each of those women, or watch her have a machine attached to her...

I agree.
I was wondering just how long a woman's nipples could become if they were aggressively pumped several times a day.
It would be exciting to think they would eventually begin to resemble an actual pair of cow teats and could be milked by hand or machine.
I'm not sure how they could be hidden when she had to go out in public, it would take a very restrictive bra to help hide them I suppose.
Maybe her handler would just have to run all the errands so she could stay naked and ready all the time.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I am so in for the breeding part of this kink. Test me, find when I'm most fertile and chain me up to be serviced by any willing fertile breeder. Please please please.

Back