Udders, hucows, mating and milking

I’m sure that with the same hormone therapy program I’m on you could increase your cup size and start lactating as well.
you are correct, I’d luv to hear from all the horny bulls that would like to breed me like a Hucow desires.
My bull cock is practically drooling at the sight of your juicy hucow cunt. I think I’d loose control if I got inside you and saw those udders start to sway with every thrust.

Oh he loves the idea and is very supportive and encouraging. Of course he is constantly questioning me on how much milk I’m producing, if I’m going to go buy bigger bras, but at least he doesn’t give me a hard time about my weight gain.
I do have to discourage him from playing with my nipples as they are very tender these day.
I’m sure he’d be more than happy to kiss where it hurts! 😘

Requesting permission to mount. A cow in heat should not be allowed to go to waste.

Oh no, you need to release the pressure, it’s not good to hold that in, especially when there is a hot and horny cow waiting here with a wide open cunt that needs to be breed.
Gladly my dear!! They hurt so bad I might erupt soon!!
-I grab your hips and thrust my full length in with a loud grunt-

I wonder how many women who were “Hucow curious “ would go to this length to affirm their commitment to the lifestyle and I wonder how many guys could handle their woman, and possible eventual wife to be branded as such?

if only it were that easy, my udders sag very well all on their own but I’m sure that as my lactation therapy progresses they will become much heavier, fuller and hang even more. I’ll be sure to keep everyone updated.
You have wonderful udders donna 😋

Gladly my dear!! They hurt so bad I might erupt soon!!
-I grab your hips and thrust my full length in with a loud grunt-
Amazed at how eagerly and easily she swallowed all that meat. Obviously this cow has been bred before. Eagerly awaiting my turn.

You don’t need permission my dear, just go ahead and do what comes natural or do what is not necessarily considered “ natural” but still needs to be done to satisfy your urges.
A good Hucow is always ready and available and I’m doing my best to meet those requirements.😊
Thank you for your willingness to fulfill your role. The herd could use more cows like you.

Isnt it exciting to know there are some many men and women out there that share the same passion for lactation and we are able to discuss it so openly here.
I find if I just let go of all my inhibitions around expressing my deepest sexual desires on this site, I am rewarded in so many ways for being honest about them.
So would I ever want to become a woman who’s main purpose in life was to engage in a life of being milked many times a day just like a dairy cow, and have huge milk heavy udders, and a fully exposed and accessible cunt? Yes at this moment , absolutely!
I love how sexy that sounds and I love talking about it even more with like minded adults who have equally liberated thoughts and desires.
I mean we are all here to connect with one another on some level or another, right?

I sincerely hope I haven’t scared anyone away and the this is the beginning of a fun sexy chapter in my life.
Donna E 😍
Do what feels right to you Donna. Being a hucow is a wonderful thing! 😘

I very willing as you can tell, I think we need to pay more attention to stimulating one another through playing attention to others particular interests and then mutually enjoying the benefits.
Im sure the herd has many closet cows just waiting to join. 💕

I couldn't agree more. This is such a great venue for pursuing our unique interests and exploring our more hidden curiosities. It's very satisfying to learn what makes each other tick and to help the more timid among us to bring those things out into the light to at least have a look at them.

There's a great deal of taboo surrounding what goes on on this particular farm. I agree that there are probably many closet cows out there who simply need the right stimulation. I admire you for taking your postition in the herd and for making yourself available to be used and enjoyed.

You don’t need permission my dear, just go ahead and do what comes natural or do what is not necessarily considered “ natural” but still needs to be done to satisfy your urges.
A good Hucow is always ready and available and I’m doing my best to meet those requirements.😊
My eyes roll back and after a few aggressive thrusts I hold my cock deep in your steamy cunt and blast a thick load of seed, i shutter as the last spurts get drawn out, I pull my throbbing cock out of you and step aside to make room for the next bull.

Thank you for the generous comments and thoughtful reply. I believe that once a woman gives herself over to a Hucow lifestyle there are many pleasurable rewards waiting.
The most obvious of course is that once she is fully lactating it’s essential that the pressure built up in her heavy swollen udders needs to be relieved at least twice daily and more often if possible. Her ultimate reward and stimulation comes from having her teats connected to an industrial milking machine and having her milk extracted quickly and completely.
once her udders are back to normal she can then concentrate of servicing any of the farm bulls that want to breed her fertile cow Cunt.
She finds that many times in their haste to mount her their big thick cocks Miss their mark and end up in her ass which is very pleasurable in itself but does not promote her becoming impregnated.
I thought I should mention that last night Imwas able to pump,for almost an hour and extracted and amazing amount of,new milk from my tits, almost a cup which is quite an accomplishment if I do say so myself.😊DonnaE
How can you blame a horny bull, the scent of your waiting cunt is enough to drive them wild they can’t always aim and once they get started, you know you have to let them finish.

Thank you for the generous comments and thoughtful reply. I believe that once a woman gives herself over to a Hucow lifestyle there are many pleasurable rewards waiting.
The most obvious of course is that once she is fully lactating it’s essential that the pressure built up in her heavy swollen udders needs to be relieved at least twice daily and more often if possible. Her ultimate reward and stimulation comes from having her teats connected to an industrial milking machine and having her milk extracted quickly and completely.
once her udders are back to normal she can then concentrate of servicing any of the farm bulls that want to breed her fertile cow Cunt.
She finds that many times in their haste to mount her their big thick cocks Miss their mark and end up in her ass which is very pleasurable in itself but does not promote her becoming impregnated.
I thought I should mention that last night Imwas able to pump,for almost an hour and extracted and amazing amount of,new milk from my tits, almost a cup which is quite an accomplishment if I do say so myself.😊DonnaE
I do hope you moo frequently as you milk your udders donna 😈

I very willing as you can tell, I think we need to pay more attention to stimulating one another through playing attention to others particular interests and then mutually enjoying the benefits.
Im sure the herd has many closet cows just waiting to join. 💕
Donna, those E cups look amazing, I would love to see them in all their glory 😍

Good morning,
I was so inspired by Daisy's post that I thought I should step it up a little myself.
As you can tell my nipples could use a really good workout, maybe start with a little tweaking to get them erect and then some nice firm machine milking.
xoxo Donna E
Donna, I would happily tweak them for you anytime you want.

Maybe I’ll make them my profile pic, do you prefer just my tits or a little of my face as well?
Imthink this should be a survey, I’ll go With the majority of votes.
I think you on all fours teats hanging and your mouth open mid moo would be best

Back