Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Maybe I’ll make them my profile pic, do you prefer just my tits or a little of my face as well?
Imthink this should be a survey, I’ll go With the majority of votes.
I would your profile picture to be those fantastic tits with my rampant cock between them 😍

Thank you for the generous comments and thoughtful reply. I believe that once a woman gives herself over to a Hucow lifestyle there are many pleasurable rewards waiting.
The most obvious of course is that once she is fully lactating it’s essential that the pressure built up in her heavy swollen udders needs to be relieved at least twice daily and more often if possible. Her ultimate reward and stimulation comes from having her teats connected to an industrial milking machine and having her milk extracted quickly and completely.
once her udders are back to normal she can then concentrate of servicing any of the farm bulls that want to breed her fertile cow Cunt.
She finds that many times in their haste to mount her their big thick cocks Miss their mark and end up in her ass which is very pleasurable in itself but does not promote her becoming impregnated.
I thought I should mention that last night Imwas able to pump,for almost an hour and extracted and amazing amount of,new milk from my tits, almost a cup which is quite an accomplishment if I do say so myself.😊DonnaE
I agree. Any woman turned Hucow who commits herself to the lofty goals of becoming both breeding stock and milk production beast is to be commended. Bulls need to keep this in mind and not shirk their responsibilities. A Hucow such as yourself requires constant servicing and lactating udders need special care and attention in addition to being drained regularly.

You're an even more special Hucow in that your ass is not off limits. I regard that a special bonus, especially for a bull who finds himself several fucks down the line during a series of breedings. Things can get sloppy and having a tight and somewhat drier destination for one's manhood, or is it bullhood, is a very desirable option. I would be a little critical of any bull who truly accidentally penetrates the wrong opening though. That is just careless cocksmanship in my opinion. A hucow deserves better than that. That said, hitting secondary targets during the breeding process is rarely accidental and is usually indicitive of a bull who is unsure of himself and is afraid of losing his breeding privileges for deciding to slide into the wrong stall, so to speak.

I am truly pleased and impressed with your milk production. That is indeed a huge accomplishment. So many have tried and failed. Not having read every detail of this thread I was going to ask if you have been successful in inducing lactation. Now I don't have to ask.

My eyes roll back and after a few aggressive thrusts I hold my cock deep in your steamy cunt and blast a thick load of seed, i shutter as the last spurts get drawn out, I pull my throbbing cock out of you and step aside to make room for the next bull.
As Hal steps aside I move in to take his place, pulling out my swollen penis as I do. My manhood throbs in my hand and my heart beats in my chest as I anticipate the pleasure I am about to enjoy. I am not intimidated by the presence of another man's cream oozing out of your opening, in fact, I take some of it and slather it the length of my cock to make it even more slippery than it already is. I press the head into you opening and lean forward, plunging my entire length into you in one firm thrust. Your moan sounds almost like a moo as your inner walls part to allow my entrance. Leaning forward, I gently grasp your udders, massaging them with my fingers as I rock my hips against your lush ass. In no time at all I let out a moan of my own as my seed travels from my body to yours. In true bull fashion, I pull out and step back once the deed is done, moving aside for others who may wish to experience you.

I agree. Any woman turned Hucow who commits herself to the lofty goals of becoming both breeding stock and milk production beast is to be commended. Bulls need to keep this in mind and not shirk their responsibilities. A Hucow such as yourself requires constant servicing and lactating udders need special care and attention in addition to being drained regularly.

You're an even more special Hucow in that your ass is not off limits. I regard that a special bonus, especially for a bull who finds himself several fucks down the line during a series of breedings. Things can get sloppy and having a tight and somewhat drier destination for one's manhood, or is it bullhood, is a very desirable option. I would be a little critical of any bull who truly accidentally penetrates the wrong opening though. That is just careless cocksmanship in my opinion. A hucow deserves better than that. That said, hitting secondary targets during the breeding process is rarely accidental and is usually indicitive of a bull who is unsure of himself and is afraid of losing his breeding privileges for deciding to slide into the wrong stall, so to speak.

I am truly pleased and impressed with your milk production. That is indeed a huge accomplishment. So many have tried and failed. Not having read every detail of this thread I was going to ask if you have been successful in inducing lactation. Now I don't have to ask.
Well spoken sir, you almost sound like a seasoned farmer, one who knows how to care for the needs and longevity of a highly sought after cow.
While I do agree with your stance on the identification of lesser bulls by their carelessness or lack of confidence. My statement on not blaming a horny bull for finding his way into the “wrong stall” to quote you is only a compliment to this fine heifer and the attraction of her beautiful wares

Well spoken sir, you almost sound like a seasoned farmer, one who knows how to care for the needs and longevity of a highly sought after cow.
While I do agree with your stance on the identification of lesser bulls by their carelessness or lack of confidence. My statement on not blaming a horny bull for finding his way into the “wrong stall” to quote you is only a compliment to this fine heifer and the attraction of her beautiful wares
Point well taken. It was really more of an observation than a criticism. And I would be lying to say I have not from time to time lost my way when presented with such an erotic feast.

As Hal steps aside I move in to take his place, pulling out my swollen penis as I do. My manhood throbs in my hand and my heart beats in my chest as I anticipate the pleasure I am about to enjoy. I am not intimidated by the presence of another man's cream oozing out of your opening, in fact, I take some of it and slather it the length of my cock to make it even more slippery than it already is. I press the head into you opening and lean forward, plunging my entire length into you in one firm thrust. Your moan sounds almost like a moo as your inner walls part to allow my entrance. Leaning forward, I gently grasp your udders, massaging them with my fingers as I rock my hips against your lush ass. In no time at all I let out a moan of my own as my seed travels from my body to yours. In true bull fashion, I pull out and step back once the deed is done, moving aside for others who may wish to experience you.
Do we have any other Bulls here that are waiting in line, I think Ron had a fine showing, but our cow needs to be filled with more seed, if no one steps up I might come back for more

Do we have any other Bulls here that are waiting in line, I think Ron had a fine showing, but our cow needs to be filled with more seed, if no one steps up I might come back for more
I didn't feell her climax while I was in her, so I have a feeling she is still far from satisfied. I see no other takers at the moment. And it doesn't look to me like you've exhausted your supply of seed or stamina. I would suggest you have another go at her.

I didn't feell her climax while I was in her, so I have a feeling she is still far from satisfied. I see no other takers at the moment. And it doesn't look to me like you've exhausted your supply of seed or stamina. I would suggest you have another go at her.
After conversing with Ron, I tip my cap to him as I step in to the breeding stall, I lift my heavy half hard dong and graze my thick cock head across her swollen cunt, now gushing with a mixture of Ron’s seed and my own. I push my cock head into her steamy opening and hold it there as the warm feeling of her canal brings life to my shaft. A knowing smile crosses my face as I feel the blood flow to my cock as it starts to stiffen and grow into her. I step forward pushing the entire length of my girth all the way until my balls are pressed against her.
Now ready again I lock on to her hips and thrust with an assertive ambition to make sure she is thoroughly aware that she will not be done until my heavy balls have once again expressed my thick seed.
I grunt and moan loudly as I thrust back and forth bringing my length fully out just before my cock head is at her rim and then thrust it powerfully back in over and over until I feel the shutter in my balls and hold my cock buried deep and let it pump hot thick sticky seed into her.
I let out a satisfied sigh and pull my drooling cock from her and step aside to admire my work.

My it’s quiet on the farm this morning.
I thought I should update everyone one my lactation progress. I just finished pumping for about 20 minutes and I Was able to express a total of 260 ml, just over a cup. My right breast is always just a little bit higher than my left. My therapist has suggested I increase my fluid intake as well so I’m drinking so much water I peeing constantly but if it helps me reach my goal I’m ok with that.
I hope everyone has a fabulous day.
💕Donna
Peeing constantly is good too donna, (especially if someone is watching you!). I have a Victorian piss pot and I love to have girls squatting and pissing in it as I watch them 😈

I thought I should update everyone one my lactation progress. I just finished pumping for about 20 minutes and I Was able to express a total of 260 ml, just over a cup. My right breast is always just a little bit higher than my left. My therapist has suggested I increase my fluid intake as well so I’m drinking so much water I peeing constantly but if it helps me reach my goal I’m ok with that.
💕Donna
I stand behind you, cupping your pendulous udders, one in each hand as I speak to you.

Thank-you for the update on your milk production. That is truly an amazing amount of milk to produce during a single milking, especially considering the relatively short time you've been trying to relactate. Whatever hormones your therapist has been perscribing are certainly doing their job. I'm not sure what your goal is, but mine is 750 - 1000 ml per day. You're at 260 per milkingm so you're probably nearing full production. That makes you a premium hucow in any herd.

Your therapist is right about keeping your water consumption up although there is also such a thing as too much. Four liters or about 20 cups per day is about right for a hucow in full production. The fact that it is flowing through you at a nice steady rate is a sign that everything is functioning as it should inside you. That's especially important for a dual purpose hucow like you who is trying to breed and produce milk at the same time.

It's good to see other bulls here taking an interest in you and monitoring the liquids that come out of you as well as the ones that go into you.

Last edited:
Peeing constantly is good too donna, (especially if someone is watching you!). I have a Victorian piss pot and I love to have girls squatting and pissing in it as I watch them 😈
Feel free to do more than watch my friend. Hucows are meant to be experienced and enjoyed and this one is no exception. Use your imagination and have fun.

Walking into the barn, I see Donna in her stall. She appears to be dripping from both ends. One full of milk in need of being emptied, the other full of at least one bull's seed. Not being my cow, I just watch her as she waits for milking or more breeding to begin. My she does look enticing.

But I wonder, wasn't there a cow named Daisy as well? I wonder where she might be stalled?

💕Donna
My apologies for leaving you in the pasture, I was very busy yesterday and couldn’t give you the full attention. I should be able to tend to your cunt today, Ron I’m sure will be able to as well.
I am happy to hear about the amount of milk you’re producing, I wonder have you checked it for taste yet? If the taste is at its premium it might be time for you to have a bull servicing your juicy cunt while another bull, or onlooking farmer lays under you and suckles straight from your udder to help stimulate a more continuous milk let down.
I have to attend to some chores right now but I will be back to push this long thick bull cock deep in to that cunt.

Walking into the barn, I see Donna in her stall. She appears to be dripping from both ends. One full of milk in need of being emptied, the other full of at least one bull's seed. Not being my cow, I just watch her as she waits for milking or more breeding to begin. My she does look enticing.
Don’t worry grumpy, I’m sure she would enjoy a good hand milking. Get in there and take care of it.

Why thank you, Hal. If you don't mind, I will.

Murmurring softly to Donna, I slide my hand across her flank and back. Gently touching her so she knows not to be afraid of my touch. My hand moves down and softly rubs her udders. They are hard and full. I back away and find a small bucket. Again I approach and begin touching her udders. A small drip clings to each teat. Obviously she is full and in need. Placing the bucket underneath, I begin to milk her. Squeezing and pulling each udder down as I work the milk from them until they are dry. Sending strong sprays of her milk into the bucket. First working her left teat until it is dry. Then moving on to the right. "Good Girl." I tell her when I am done. I carry her creamy milk away.

Why thank you, Hal. If you don't mind, I will.

Murmurring softly to Donna, I slide my hand across her flank and back. Gently touching her so she knows not to be afraid of my touch. My hand moves down and softly rubs her udders. They are hard and full. I back away and find a small bucket. Again I approach and begin touching her udders. A small drip clings to each teat. Obviously she is full and in need. Placing the bucket underneath, I begin to milk her. Squeezing and pulling each udder down as I work the milk from them until they are dry. Sending strong sprays of her milk into the bucket. First working her left teat until it is dry. Then moving on to the right. "Good Girl." I tell her when I am done. I carry her creamy milk away.
Good job Grump!! I think I’ll give her a treat now for being such a good cow and let you milk her.

I step up behind Donna and lift my long thick flaccid Bull cock up and let it drop on to her back, landing with a flat slap. My heavy cum filled nuts pressed firmly against her steamy opening. I lean forward and caress her now empty udders and whisper to her.
“That’s a good cow”
My cock now stiffening, I lift it up off her back and step back a little, I drag my bulbous cock head down her ass, and press it hard against her asshole but not enough to penetrate.
I then grab my cock and guide it to her awaiting cunt and tease her opening with my head before pushing it in. Slowly walking forward, letting her feel every veiny inch until she has fully taken me in.
I then begin to hump at her from behind slow and steady until I can see that she is starting to develop more milk in her udders. This drives me wild and I can’t contain resolve any longer and with wild passion I lean forward and grab her shoulders and pull them back arching her back and start pounding my huge throbbing cock deep into her finishing with a bellow as I splurge an alarming amount of seed into her. I pull my cock out letting my seed drool from her cunt and continue to stroke out a few ropes of cum on to her back.
I step out of the stall and while the sweat from my brow and leave her panting awaiting the next Bull or Farmer to come along.

Back