Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Look what is happening to my nipples, and it’s all your fault for making we so aroused today.
☺️Donna
Damn Donna, look at those udders!! Your nipples are thick!! You’re getting this Bull hard and ready to pull my cock out again.

I’m right here in this stall and waiting for your undecided attention to my full aching udders and swollen cow cunt that is stilll leaking cum from my earlier sessions with the other farm bulls.
I might be a older bull but a bull that has a proven breeding record in producing price cattle over the years. I also have a vast experience with hand milking, which I'm sure you would prefer.

Go ahead Chris, Donna needs to have as much bull cock fucking her as possible.
Or maybe you can hook her up to the milker while you service her cunt

Go ahead Chris, Donna needs to have as much bull cock fucking her as possible.
Or maybe you can hook her up to the milker while you service her cunt
If only we could do this for her in real live, but fantasy is better than nothing.

Thought my wife had great tits. She does but your are out of this world.
Yes she does, feel free to milk her, Donnas udders as you can see are very heavy and engorged. She needs the relief of a strong had to pull at her teats and work out all her milk. But be sure not to waste it. She is a high value producer.

Early morning and I am walking thru the barn again. Several cows are happily resting, including Donna. I stop by to check on her. As expected, her udders are full and tight. I consider milking her to give her some release from the pressure. But I decide not yet. Checking her over I see she has been thoroughly used of late. Her cunt is crusted over with all the seed that has been dumped in her and slowly leaked out. Her eyes showing the weariness, but also a happy glint. I figure she has been alone all night and may as well start the day off right.

I reach down and begin to rub her crusty cunt. Pulling it open and pushing a couple fingers inside. Yep, she is still full of the cum that has been leaking out of her. I wipe my fingers across the tight pucker of her ass. She flinches slightly. Once more I push them deep into her soggy cunt. Pulling some of the remaining slop out of her. Using it as lube, I push those same fingers into her tight ass. Seems no one has been using it. Time to open that hole up as well.

Dropping my pants, I slide my engorged cock easily into her sloppy loose cunt. Coating it well with the seed and her own juices. Just a couple strokes to slather it well. Then pull it out. I point it at her tight little pucker and tell her, "Steady girl." Then push my now sloppy wet throbbing cock into her ass. She naturally moves forward away from the invasion. I grab her hips and push the rest of the way in. A small moan escapes her lips. Fully buried inside her, stretching her opening, I pull back until just the head of my cock is inside her ring. Then plow forward all the way in again. Holding her by the hips the whole time, I roughly use her. Pounding my cock deep each stroke until I feel the inevitable. My cum rushes out of me and lands inside her. When I finally stop shooting gob after gob of seed deep in her ass, I slowly withdraw. Her once tight hole now slightly gaping open.

"Good girl. Now I will milk you." I say as I see the milk leaking from her udders and spotting the floor under them.

Good job Grumpy, that was a good fucking you gave our cow. It got me so hot I jerked out a puddle of cum while I watched.
-I notice that the cows moo nervously over the waisted seed-
Ahh don’t worry about that girls, this bull has plenty more thick seed for you.

As I approach the breeding stall I hear jostling sounds followed by the low growl of a bull mingled with the Donna's higher pitched cries of pleasure, or is it pain. I pause to simply listen and allow my imagination to paint the picture of a hucow submitting to one of her bull friends. Finally, after the unmistakable sound of male climax things quiet down. The next thing I hear is the gentle clanging of a pail. I wonder if it is going to be used to collect milk or piss.

By the time I reach the breeding stall I have my answer. The tinny yet almost musical sound of thin streams of fluid against metal tell me that you are being milked. "How's my girl" I ask as I enter the stall and give you a firm smack on the rump. I know there is no need to explain my presence to my fellow bull. "Spread your legs." I say firmly giving your ass another slap. As you do my probing fingers enter your vagina. It is wet, but not as wet as it would be had you just been fucked. Then I notice the creamy liquid oozing from your other hole and remember your sharp cries from a few minutes ago. It is now obvious that your day began with the non-breeding type of service.

I remove my fingers, lick your juices off of them and remove my pants.

Well well well, it seems like you’ve had quite the morning.
I take a walk around you to check you over. Inspecting your swollen asshole, your seed crusted pussy and your recently milked udders that seem to already be swelling up again and sagging.
Tisk tisk, I need to clean you up a bit.
I pull over the water hose and flick on the in line water heater. I spray you down, hosing off your asshole and cunt, using my hand to wipe away the leftover cum.
I spray all over your udders cleaning them from the dried up milk clinging to your teats.
I shut off the water heater and fill up your water trough with nice cool water.
There we go girl, now you’re all clean……you know, that fresh clean pussy has my cock growing, I think my cock needs to get soaked now.

I shut off the hose and toss it aside, always wanting to be ready to satisfy my needs and breed any cow that catches my eye, especially such a fine heifer like this, I never wear close when I’m in the barn.
I guide my enormous dick head to your gaping cunt and shove it in walking forward until my hips are pressed against your heavy ass cheeks.
I notice that your asshole is also a little gaping from a recent fucking. Instead of pounding you I decide to keep my cock buried balls deep in your canal and instead slowly shove my hand and half my arm into your swollen asshole. I slowly fist your ass causing you to squirm with mind altering pleasure, your knees go week but you remain held up by my steady cock.
Your pussy and vaginal canal begin to violently spasm around my dick in a shattering orgasm which practically massages my cock casing me to spew an alarming amount of hot seed into your womb.
I pull my arm out of your ass and let your pussy calm, and your legs regain their use. I slowly pull my milked cock out of your gripping cunt both of us shuttering as I do my cock continuing to drool still heavy loads of cum as it exits and falls heavy on the ground.

Damn Cow!!, they don’t call you Dick Devour Donna for nuthin.

I was hoping you give me a little break. After that breeding frenzy my pussy looks much more like a cow cunt. 😊
Well, I don't want to wear you out. It's hard to hold a horny bull back though when he sees something so enticing. Hal did give you a pretty extreme stretching though. I'm not sure I'd even feel anything if I fucked you now.

How much milk did you produce this morning Donna? Do you pump during the night?

By special friend request.
That's a perfect place to put this tattoo:
ElsieTreatment.jpg

Well that would depend on where your ended up now wouldn’t it?☺️
I"m not so sure. Seems like he stretched both your holes pretty good. Of course I know that prime breeding stock like you bounces back quickly and I know you're fit and experienced, so maybe I'm worrying needlessly.

Back