Udders, hucows, mating and milking

I was late this morning and so really only pumped for about 15 minutes. I really only managed about 220 ml which was a little disappointing.
My lunch today was short as well because of client requirements so I’ll need to really dedicate some “me time” to my breasts tonight.
Still 220 ml at one milking is pretty good. That would be considered full production for a young mom nursing 4 or 5 times a day. That said though, I realize your capabilities go considerably beyond that of an average young mom.

I met DonnaEcup (donna-cow) on here and she posted this:

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/have-you-masturbated-today-part-2.1534814/post-93692588

"I woke up late today and was running late but not too late to quickly check my favorite website. I'm cooking diner today for my family and my parents are coming over so I shouldn't have been spending time here.
In my message box there were a few messages from a man who has become a very important part of my sexual development.
Last night I had an unbelievably erotic encounter where we explored my desire to please everyone.
I've decided to allow him to control my orgasms and they have been more intense then I've ever known were possible.
This morning he directed me to a thread about hucow and instructed me to read it. The dialog was extremely arousing for me and some of the photos made my pussy throb with desire and the urgency to rub my engorged clit.

My new friend and master told me to make myself cum and it only took seconds to comply to his commands.
I love this whole controlled state of arousal and the thoughts of becoming a hucow are consuming my mind yo thr point I can't concentrate on reality right now.
This post was for my wonderfully generous and gorgeous Master.

💕💕💋 slavedem"

Last edited:
Most of you have probably seen her first post to this thread:
Just thinking of the possibilities

As an avid reader, I first discovered romance novels early on but eventually I end up going down the rabbit hole that is erotic literature, and ended up finding everything that a curious mind can conceive.

I've read many of the "hotwife", "shared wife" stories and have been able to identify with many of those as well as several other genres.

Then one day not long ago I was directed to this page by a friend here on Lit and since that fateful day I've ventured back over and over to read the posts and look at all the thought provoking pictures.

I have to be honest, there is something about lactating, Hucows and breeding that sends electric pulses straight to my long thick nipples and constantly engorged clit.
I've spent many happy, private moments looking at the incredible pictures of beautiful women with gorgeous breasts connected to milking machines or one another and have masturbated almost exclusively to their photos imagining how deliciously fabulous that would feel, both physically and emotionally.

My own family is mostly grown now but I still remember the wonderous glory of being able to sustain them with just the milk from my ample breasts.
Unfortunately for me I had complications which was diagnosed as Hyper-Lactation Syndrome, a big word for the fact that I over produced milk and my breast just became milk dispensers, which never shut off.
At first it seemed normal and I just pumped several times a day. My husband thought it was pretty sexy at first but soon realized all my time was spent just feeding our child or pumping my ever engorged breasts to keep the pressure relieved.
I wished now that I had realized there are places you can donate your excess breast milk, it would have been at least a service to other women.
One an average day I'd wake up and my nipples would be almost an inch long and as thick as my index finger, and with the slightest touch they would start to spray my milk uncontrollably.

I can't remember for sure but I think Ii was producing around 6-8 litres a day, think about that, 2 gallons every 24 hours.

I remember being really hurt when my husband called my breasts "udders" one day and said I could out milk any dairy cow.

Eventually I weened my last child and my milk stopped flowing with considerable discomfort.

Then I started reading this thread and realized I am unique and probably very special.
I seems that men, and some women love the idea of women lactating and would have regarded me as a truly outstanding specimen.

I'm actually very wet and excited right now as I write this and can't help reaching under my sweater and inside my bra cup to tweak my horny and rock hard nipples.

The thoughts of actually becoming a Hucow are so arousing that I am consumed with ideas and options that could be experienced. Having my breasts connected to an industrial milking machine and virtually turned into udders as my milk is extracted form them makes my want to orgasm over and over.
With the right Master I'd be given all the supplements to increase my production to record breaking levels and I would become famous for being a world famous Hucow.

Of course this is all just happening because of my extreme state of arousal and the reality of family and commitments eventually bring me back from my euphoric state.

I do plan on looking into the Hucow scenario more and would welcome any suggestions from both those you are Hucows and those who want to possess them.

Looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas.

xoxo Donna.....dem

Last edited:
She wants to be bound and have me use this on her!

711ntRQJ1OL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

She wants her teats to be made larger, and I pointed out that the milking cup is about 4"
long. If her nipples are well lubricated they will seal properly and have little if any friction
against the cup and therefore the higher the suction the longer they will stretch. This is
what she wants, to become more like a cow and to be used like a cow:

612j16MQ2CL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Last edited:
It's great to hear there might be another hucow on the way. Not that donna-cow isn't satisfying enough, but no self respecting bull is really satisfied with just one.

With my first pregnancy is was just slightly above average I would say but then something changed and with Krista I developed what is referred to as hyper-lactation. There was a constant flow of milk which was actually quite a nuisance. If I remember at around 6 months I was producing in the neighborhood of 1 1/2 litres a day, which would be 6 cups.
My ultimate goal would be to get to even a litre per day. I love the feeling and fullness that having a breast ripe and swollen with milk provides.
I would be most willing to help you any way that I could. I love hucow mik.

Oh that’s fantastic. Ask her if she’d like to join me in the barn, I could really use so,e help with these horny bulls.
maybe get her to post her udders her and see all the wonderful reactions she will receive.
This is a very respectful and appreciative group of guys and gals.💕donna-cow
How much are you producing in a day?

How much are you producing in a day?
Good morning, just finished my Sunday morning unhurried pumping session and got my best results to date. 135 ml from my right udder, and 128 from my left. My nipples get pretty tender if I go much longer than that but I’m going to try again in a few hours and see how long it takes to actually produce my milk.
Happy Sunday, fun day.💕donna -cow

Good morning, just finished my Sunday morning unhurried pumping session and got my best results to date. 135 ml from my right udder, and 128 from my left. My nipples get pretty tender if I go much longer than that but I’m going to try again in a few hours and see how long it takes to actually produce my milk.
Happy Sunday, fun day.💕donna -cow
Good to hear you're working on that milk production. Those are very impressive numbers. I'd love to know your 24 hour total. Would a good fucking help take your mind off those tender teats?

Back