Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Wish I could milk you! Such a turn on for me too. Hard to find a woman that’s into it, or that is open about it at least. Out of all my lifetime partners not one has been into lactation or anything similar :(
It's a favorite subject of mine. Always thought women should use breast pumps to keep milk going.

Feeling particularly horny tonight and can’t seem to subdue my desire to have my nipples tweaked .😌
Wow Donna! Spectacular tits. I'd love to be able to play with them, squeeze them, toy with them, put my lips around your lovely nipples and tug on them gently. So much more I would like to do to you gorgeous!:heart:

Wow Donna! Spectacular tits. I'd love to be able to play with them, squeeze them, toy with them, put my lips around your lovely nipples and tug on them gently. So much more I would like to do to you gorgeous!:heart:
You definitely have my attention love to hear all sexy, naughty things we can get up to together😍 all this attention is making my pussy very wet.

My goodness the barn is crowded with hungry honey hucow whores, this bulls fat cock is throbbing for a steamy cunt to destroy. I’m going to walk the stalls, my drilling cock dragging on the ground between my legs as I survey my options
Mmmmm...such a huge fat bull cock! My girl cow cunt is tight and horny to be ravaged!!!!

Feeling particularly horny tonight and can’t seem to subdue my desire to have my nipples tweaked .😌
My dear, you belong strapped into a milking stall and having those sweet perfect dripping teats sucked until you simply cannot stand it any longer, squirming at having both milked at the same time ... oh my dear god yes ... :rose::rose::rose::rose:

Well it is great to see Donna back around the farm. I would be happy to give your nipples some attention. Tweaking. Pulling. Sucking. And of course you whole udders would need some massaging before hooking you up and milking you dry. Perhaps even push your legs apart and . . .

Well it is great to see Donna back around the farm. I would be happy to give your nipples some attention. Tweaking. Pulling. Sucking. And of course you whole udders would need some massaging before hooking you up and milking you dry. Perhaps even push your legs apart and . . .
I miss the farm as well grumpy I guess I just love all the attention I get when I’m here having my udders massaged my teats squeezed and pulled and eventually hooked up to a machine so all my creamy contents can be extracted. Being bent over like this with my legs, spread my ass in the air makes me feel so available and desirable. Look at how swollen my labia are my Clips is hard and ripe, ready to be stimulated. 😍Donna

My dear, you belong strapped into a milking stall and having those sweet perfect dripping teats sucked until you simply cannot stand it any longer, squirming at having both milked at the same time ... oh my dear god yes ... :rose::rose::rose::rose:
What an amazing life that would be nothing to think about and having my big tits used to produce milk on my horny cow, Cunt is being constantly bred by big hard cocks. Pure bliss.😍DonnaE

Back