Udders, hucows, mating and milking

I’m sure your sister would love to have you there just as much as I would…. Take my time and take turns back and forth with each of you 😩
Hey hey not me its her who needs to be milked n bred i would be jealous thinking that i should also fill her pussy with my cum maybe she could produce another twins for me ha ha

Up need lots of stamina with Hal, he’s impossible to satisfy and will keep you occupied for hours at a time. He does have a rather impressive cock though and will eventually turn your tight little pussy into a well used cow cunt. Just warning you 😉😊
Thank you for the high praise my dear. That means a lot coming from such a well used hucow such as yourself.

My sentiments exactly, get those cups on my teats and could someone please attend to my horny, ripe, and aching love holes💕🙋‍♀️
With that simple response, you have, I am quite certain, a plethora of upstanding citizen bulls lined up to service you to your heart's content ... I know I am ...
🌹🌹🌹:devil:

Pumping up my nipples ...fucking myself with my thickest longest rubber cock.....wishing to be taken by my momma cow to the farm to service bull cocks .....

My cock would be so thick and hard for you.. so swollen ready to penetrate and breed that sensitive pussy

Need to fill you full with my sticky cum
Ohhhh, yesss, please, daddy bull......soooo wet for your thick hard bull cock....on all fours presenting my girl cow cunt......

Back