Udders, hucows, mating and milking

Browsing other threads that perk my interest I found this gorgeous gal whom I believe would pass the test as one of our prized Hucow. I’d love to hear your thoughts. 😉DonnaH
Top five nipples in the herd for milking....groping and suckling...bet her hucow pussy is equally luscious!!!!

She certainly looks like she needs milking constantly...and am sure breeding too.
Oh she definitely needs to be milked constantly n yeah breeding too
U know few times i took her to homeless guys shelter n asked them to suck her tits as much as they want

If you are loooking at the pic on my avatar its not me its my sister
And i would love to see her being milked on a milking farm really but would you be breeding her too?
I think both of you should be hooked up together side by side and milked and bred at the same time. 😊

Browsing other threads that perk my interest I found this gorgeous gal whom I believe would pass the test as one of our prized Hucow. I’d love to hear your thoughts. 😉DonnaH
She passes for sure. Her nipples are amazing!

I’m not sure if there is any room at the farm these days but I’m sure missing all the wonderful attention I got from my horny sexy friends. I think my udders are even fuller than before and I know my teats really miss being milked regularly. 💕DonnaE
Simply Mamnificent❣️

Dreams, yes ... fullness, long nipples begging for attention, whether from a machine (omg) or from enthusiastic mouths ... your selection is first prize in the thanks-for-the-mammaries competition ... you do know how to keep a bull interested, don't you, you lovely creature?..
:rose::kiss::kiss::kiss:

I think you are right, Donna. That smile bodes well for her being a ready participant!

Last edited:
Back