verbal... name calling...

AngelicAssassin said:
Alright ... how about "heel" ... as in the command, and all that implies?

Kay, that one does it for me. For some reason, being treated like an animal is more erotic (and less silly) in my mind than being treated like a 15th century lady of loose morals. Ah, the complexities of the human psyche...perhaps I ought to ask the master what it's all about. ;)

so name called and being treated like an animal being told to heel and all that implies.
thank you all for your replys they have given me some great ideas, word, and some ways to treat her.
once again thanks ... now to a new topic hehe...

Quint said:
Kay, that one does it for me. For some reason, being treated like an animal is more erotic (and less silly) in my mind than being treated like a 15th century lady of loose morals. Ah, the complexities of the human psyche...perhaps I ought to ask the master what it's all about. ;)
Chuckle ... then i guess you got the "implied?"

Cum gutter
cum dumpster
filthy ruined hole
receptacle
cock junkie
weak
sluttinous pig
needy little whore
fucking ruint (redneck for ruined) cunt
asslicking slut
cheap sidewalk whore
overly-used dripping box
dirty dripping fuckhole
sperm sucking tramp
service center
drive through fuck
back alley bitch
cunt mouthed whore

for some this might not go over well, but hey, i'ts an idea. I think it would work really well for those who are upper-middle class or wealthy

with your cock in her mouth, and the right tone of voice...... "Damn girl, you suck cock like you need money to feed your kids........work my tool, you whore..........you keep sucking me like that, I might just keep you on my payroll.........OPEN UP!!!!..... open that mouth wide like the gaping cunt you are....... SUCK IT!! SUCK IT for the reward a whore like you deserves!!!!! ....... The only tip you're getting is the tip of my cock in your cheap, dirty, ass....... reach back and spread your ass wide for me bitch...... give me a good look at that paid-for little pucker of yours......is that where you want it?, Is that what you need?....You want me to make that ass my tight little cum tunnel? Or is it gonna cost me extra?........Hmmmm?...... Is it extra for me to ruin your asshole? ( dip your fingers deep into her pussy, or squeeze some precum onto your hand, stick your fingers into her mouth to let her taste it, and smear the rest on her cheek, grab a twenty dollar bill and stick it to her cheek...........( you can use a five, or a one, or hell, throw a handful of change at her. Change will get her attention, feel cold on her back, make her wonder for an instant what it is, and obviously cheap.....the money, will give her a distraction, she'll want to see how much, but can't untill you fucking her ass makes it fall off in front of her giving her something to think about while you are plundering her anally)..... immediately after you stick or throw the money at her, start to push into her sphincter, she will be thinking about what just happened, and be a little distracted, this will get her attention....when you push in and wait for a second while she adjusts......," YEA, ---blank---- is about what this ass is worth"..... "Tell me girl,......how does it feel to be my whore?"........ " bent over, offering your ass high in the air to my cock"....... "Is this your job, slut?".........yes......."THEN GET TO WORK!!!! FUCK YOUR HOLE BACK ON MY COCK LIKE I PAID YOU TO!!!!!........(well placed ass slap)........... You fuck me right, and you might just be able to pay your rent this month....... If not you'll just have to work it off again......

When you are done, and she is heavy breathing, use three fingers to shove a bill in her open mouth........get up, go to the bathroom.......and yell back ", don't just lay there and daydream about my cock spraying come in your ass, what the fuck am I paying you for bitch, come here and hold my dick while I piss.

Well there you go.........If that's what you think she needs.....

Saint_Sinner said:
Cum gutter
cum dumpster
filthy ruined hole
receptacle
cock junkie
weak
sluttinous pig
needy little whore
fucking ruint (redneck for ruined) cunt
asslicking slut
cheap sidewalk whore
overly-used dripping box
dirty dripping fuckhole
sperm sucking tramp
service center
drive through fuck
back alley bitch
cunt mouthed whore

you forgot trash whore :eek:

i'm the type that really prefers to be more elequent in my verbal humiliation, but I have been trying to learn to be more vocal and degrading

Saint_Sinner said:
Was "bump" an eloquent, or degrading form of name calling?

"Darling bump, assume the position and prepare yourself for a night of unbelievable sensation."

"Ok bump, bend over so i can fuck you up the ass w/o lube."

Hmm, i guess it has possibilities ...
cool2.gif

AngelicAssassin said:

Aw, 'bump' is way too cute to be considered name calling. It sounds really affectionate to me.

[during hello hug] "Heya bump."

SkylineBlue said:
slag... is also the term i believe, for the junk left over in the steel making process... i'm not exactly sure, i could check my text books but i do know that the term is used in reference to something in that process.

You're precisely right. Hence the "slag heap".

Which also could be a nice insult, but one would have to understand the original meaning to feel the true sting.

AngelicAssassin said:

"Darling bump, assume the position and prepare yourself for a night of unbelievable sensation."

"Ok bump, bend over so i can fuck you up the ass w/o lube."

Hmm, i guess it has possibilities ...
cool2.gif

Lol... okay now this made me laugh... my parents have a fat, lazy golden retriver that likes to take naps in the middle of the hall or kitchen or just wherever seems the most inappropriate place to sleep. SO often, we all have to step over him... and our young, energetic collie will come tearing through the house, only to screech to halt to sniff rufus the fat-ass golden retriever or slow down enough to vault over rufus. point being, because of this, we nicknamed him speed-bump.

I am and always will be easily turned on by cunt, slut, girl, wench, bitch, and the like. Whore, though, is still hard due to some things that happened to me when I was younger. Passing THAT limit quickly, though.

Back