verbal... name calling...

sunfox said:
lark, you are my hero. :D

Yes, I can just see it now... as I take my submissive forcibly, I call out "lark, you are my hero!" and my submissive starts screaming "yes, oh yes!"

:p

FungiUg said:
Yes, I can just see it now... as I take my submissive forcibly, I call out "lark, you are my hero!" and my submissive starts screaming "yes, oh yes!"

:p

LOL You are a cheeky monkey, FungiUg! Seems to have some humiliation possibilities though. ;)

For me it isn't "name calling", it is a statement of fact. When Wife refers to me as her dog, her pet, her nasty fuck slut, her pussy slave, her submissive man whore, et al. it is just a reinforcement of my true stature.

There is the "me" the world gets and there is the "me" she brings forth. As humiliating as her words can be, I know that they are, in fact, truth.

I am all the things she she calls me and more. And when she speaks those words I fall into my place. Her words at once make me uneasy yet reassured. Embarrassed yet comfortable. Weak yet strong. They are her words, her terms, she owns them and owns the power behind them. And I am fortunate enough to be the reciever of her deep perception.

Yes, words can be many things and in the right hands they can be wonderful.

I'm so jealous! I didn't get a 'bitch' today.. I've been slacking! :eek:

<glares at lark with her razor sharp death glare>

Bitch whore slut

<smiles> i hope that made you feel better, i know it made me feel better : D .... but not as good as when i called some jackass yesterday that didn't use his turning single a wimpy ass bonobo that couldn't even figure out how to jack off he was so stupid and so i hoaxed him with the worst case of blue balls imaginable and a wart or two on his scrotum... all done screaming and muttering as i restrained myself from ramming into his dumb ass.

Now that is really offensive!

To the bonobo! :)

We need to work on some good adjectives to spice up the above standards!

Sunfox - I'll donate the above "bitch" if you still want one.

OH, the name calling, not SkylineBlue herself, as that would be above and beyond my rights. ;)

Last edited:
Roar.... I know you wanna sink your teeth into me lark!

But giving me away?! Wow... and calling me a bitch at the same time. Looks to me like you're in need of a spanking. Tell you what, I'll spank you then you can spank me :D

SkylineBlue said:
Roar.... I know you wanna sink your teeth into me lark!

But giving me away?! Wow... and calling me a bitch at the same time. Looks to me like you're in need of a spanking. Tell you what, I'll spank you then you can spank me :D

LOL that's sweet - but honestly "lark" doesn't play that way.

No even exchanges allowed! :devil: If you're doing the spanking, you'd better not be wanting one... and you'd do best to be able to hold your own ground. ;)

Lol... actually I'd tell you I could but I'm not sure. If I had more experience as a submissive... I could probably make one hell of a mean switch. Lol... so I'll give you a call when I'm ready. I need more confidence building and more experience PERIOD before I can be self-assured enough to give switching a true go.

FungiUg said:
Lark, you utter darling! Really, duckie!

:devil:
:eek: That would make me blush faster and deeper than bitch, 9 times out 10.

Being called a bitch or bitchy isn't a particularly effective comment for humbling or arousing from most people, in most contexts lol. Yeah, and what of it... ya big baby! :p

SkylineBlue said:
Lol... actually I'd tell you I could but I'm not sure. If I had more experience as a submissive... I could probably make one hell of a mean switch. Lol... so I'll give you a call when I'm ready. I need more confidence building and more experience PERIOD before I can be self-assured enough to give switching a true go.

Good call lol. How about those adjectives? ;)

Ohh... let's see that last offering contained... an ethnic slur, a slur against yur womanhood (no hair) and contained the all-time favorite, bitch... nice...

I give that one a 7

If you said with a cute accent, I'd rate it an 8.

lark sparrow said:
:eek: That would make me blush faster and deeper than bitch, 9 times out 10.

Being called a bitch or bitchy isn't a particularly effective comment for humbling or arousing from most people, in most contexts lol. Yeah, and what of it... ya big baby! :p

So you're saying that calling you a bitch would hardly affect you but calling you my sweet little snow pea might make you blush? Ah, lark, you are a silly little goose whose feathers are in need of plucking.

Ohh... let's see that last offering contained... an ethnic slur, a slur against yur womanhood (no hair) and contained the all-time favorite, bitch... nice...

Not to mention that a mexican hairless is a truly silly little dog.

If you said with a cute accent, I'd rate it an 8

Cor Blimey Guvnor...looks like we 'ave ourselves one of them mehexican 'airless bitches

Not to mention that a mexican hairless is a truly silly little dog.

well whaddya know

Cor Blimey Guvnor...looks like we 'ave ourselves one of them mehexican 'airless bitches [/QUOTE]

<swoons>

SkylineBlue said:
So you're saying that calling you a bitch would hardly affect you but calling you my sweet little snow pea might make you blush? Ah, lark, you are a silly little goose whose feathers are in need of plucking.

LOL nice one!

They have both been used equally effectively with the right person, but yes, generally speaking, overtly cute and silly terms will make me cringe and have been used at times with that specifically in mind. More to watch me squirm and struggle to accept rather than to arouse. It's not going to get a "yes, oh yes!".

It feels a bit like baby-talk to a child or a pet. Bitch, slut, whore, hole, cunt, etc. - while all good and definitely appreciated - are fairly adult. So, yes, from the right person it can definitely "put me in my place" as a change in my perceived status.

There are many directions to go, depending on where you start - from "good girl/boy" to "bad girl/boy" or from "bad girl/boy" to "good girl/boy" and everything in between and back again!

Awwww... cutie liddle widdle larkie... coochie chochie coo?

:devil:

"Your father was a hampster, and your mother smelled of elderberries!"

fungusbreath, you naughty online-master you, you stay away from larkie sparkie, i started flirting with her first!

Back