Voices In The Hangout

you aren't lost, you just haven't got there yet

Wantonica said:
Wide-eyed and terrified,
Upgraded and modified,
Tormented urge becoming amplified
By inhuman torture of needs denied
- LATE SUMMER 2003

SlaveMaster, please tell me, did I miss a year?
No, this is the intended release date for my current b-i-g project... Think of it as a trailer for the forthcoming production ;-)

ax

Thanks for the explanation

SlaveMasterUK said:
No, this is the intended release date for my current b-i-g project... Think of it as a trailer for the forthcoming production ;-)

ax

Ahhhh, there wasn't a typo. Had I known you were a producer, the date might have made a little more sense to me. Please notice, I said MIGHT. Best of luck on your project!

Happy day,
Lascivious Wanton

SMUK: It just sounded very slick and smooth. Commiserations if you're a Bristol fan.

The Earl

TheEarl said:
SMUK: It just sounded very slick and smooth. Commiserations if you're a Bristol fan.

The Earl
A Bristol fan? I'm not a football fan, if that's what ya mean.

I hate Bristol. It's dirty, it's violent, it has a serious street-crime problem, terrible traffic, roads full of pot-holes, and the most brainless planning committee in the world. It's an absolute shit-hole.

But it's the BEST damned shit-hole this country's got.

Ax

Football? No not oikball, the proper sport. I presume you don't support Bristol rugby club then. Probably a good thing, they were relegated yesterday.

I'd like to nominate my town for the best shit-hole in the country. I don't like to locate myself, but I can describe it in 6 short words. Londoners come here on their holidays.

I win. :D

The Earl

Ha!! finally found one

Finally found a mic in one piece, held together with tape, but in one piece.

You'll have to wind the volume up, crap mic, equally crap recorder system.

Also in three parts due to crap small file size limits.

pops........

Sorry Pops, all I got there was feedback.

Try again?

The Earl

Hmmmmmm

Think I'll give up on it then mate, I just tried it and it downloaded and played OK in real player. But if it won't work on others systems, shame.

Oh, you've got a nice, calm, confident voice, pops! I'll think of bedtime stories and lullabys whenever I see your posts, from now on!

Hmmmmmmm

Svenskaflicka said:
Oh, you've got a nice, calm, confident voice, pops! I'll think of bedtime stories and lullabys whenever I see your posts, from now on!

I read you a bedtime story anytime my darling, wink, hehe!!!

pops........:D

200:-SKR for a bloody microphone!!!:eek:

A friend of mine has promised me that she'll look for theirs (among all their stuff), and let me borrow it. I'll gently nag her about it tomorrow, to see what will happen...

I like your voice, too! You have an interesting accent. Me like accents!

Thanks Svens. It's funny, I'm told a lot that I sound like I have an accent, even by people around where I live but I don't see it. Oh well, glad you like it Svens.
And BTW, I have a thing for accents too:D Mmmm, drooling

Earl, SMUK and Pops love your voices and those accents. Good lord this was a great idea.
Now would it be a useless idea to ask one of you to do an audio story of mine for me? I'd absolutely love to hear one of your voices read my stories.

Wicked:kiss:

SlaveMasterUK said:
didn't I warn you guys once before I have a genetic inability to take anything seriously?

(recorded in MP3 format (near CD-quality for extra SlaveMaster Effect) to save time)

Brilliant!! There's something about a British accent...

Joolz

Wicked-N-Erotic said:
Thanks Svens . It's funny, I'm told a lot that I sound like I have an accent, even by people around where I live but I don't see it. Oh well, glad you like it Svens .
And BTW, I have a thing for accents too:D Mmmm, drooling

Earl, SMUK and Pops love your voices and those accents. Good lord this was a great idea.
Now would it be a useless idea to ask one of you to do an audio story of mine for me? I'd absolutely love to hear one of your voices read my stories.

Wicked:kiss:

*taking deep breaths to calm down*

Did you hear what happend to rhinoguy?

I Am A DJ, I Am What I Play...

TheEarl said:

Is it just me or does SMUK sound like a DJ?

The Earl

No, it's not just you, I thought the same thing. But, Yank that I am, when I see SMUK written, it reminds me of schmuck, which is probably not a great radio name. :)

Joolz

Uh oh.......

Wicked-N-Erotic said:
No I didn't....What happened to him?

Dear WnE,
Nothing good EVER happens to someone who calls Svenska "Sven".
MG

Hmmmmmmmm

SlaveMasterUK said:
A Bristol fan? I'm not a football fan, if that's what ya mean.

I hate Bristol. It's dirty, it's violent, it has a serious street-crime problem, terrible traffic, roads full of pot-holes, and the most brainless planning committee in the world. It's an absolute shit-hole.

Ax

I thought you said you were from Bristol, you just described Oxford word perfect.

pops..................:)

Back