Voices In The Hangout

Man, I am quite warmed up (like British beer?)

TheEarl said:
Pear: As smooth as the first pint of beer after a rugby match. Nice voice. It's weird, I'd always thought of your name as being pronounced Perdita rather than Perdita. Just my randomness.

I am Alan Rickman. No, I am Alan Rickman. :D

The Earl
I am so confused. You and Flicka both claiming to be my fantasy love. I'm going with Cox's face. Sorry, Sven (now that's not an insult, you've just confessed to being male).

Earl, hon, I use the Elizabethan pronunciation as my Perdita comes from Sh're's character, the 16 year old nymphette in The Winter's Tale.

But you of course must use Pear. :kiss:*

(*Ask Pops, he'll tell you I'm a pervy young trollop at heart. ;) )

Ok, Okay

Now you know I've still got much to learn about Slytherin and all that. Go look at a post in response to Oldman as Sirius; can't think of the thread name.

Svenska, Svenska! Goddess of so many worlds

When he doesn't call me by my first name, he usually calls me baby, honey, girl, sweety... or he uses my surname.:heart:

Well... guys kept calling me that my whole teen-hood, since we were three girls with the same name in my class. I didn't like it. It sounds kinda cool when he says it, though - maybe because of the way he pronounces it. But I prefer it when people use my first name - it always sounds much softer and friendlier.

I've just listened to my last recording again. And it still sounds shit. So I'm recording something a hell of a lot more interesting: the story which I'm writing at this very second. Well not this very second, but you know what I mean. This is a world premiere of the opening scene from Comfort Food. Be amazed.

The Earl

PS. Pops, finally got your soundclip to work. Your voice sounds completely different to what I expected. In fact you sound suspiciously like a mate of mine.

PPS. I was going to at least, but there is a miniscule amount of space allowed for attachments here. Anyone who wants to hear it can e-mail me at theearl666@hotmail.com

mashed potatoes, rice pudding. . .

TheEarl said:
This is a world premiere of the opening scene from Comfort Food. Be amazed.
Nicely evocative title for erotica; sent you an email.

Thanks, Pear (who always expects to be amazed by The Earl)

Re: gawd, what a bother

perdita said:
v.3 or I give up. Perdita :mad:

Yum, Yum, darling you have such a lovely smooth and sensual tone to your voice, also very lyrical in some ways, Mmm I could listen to you for hours, we must go for a pint down the pub one night.

Oh I used to be Alan Rickman by the way, but I got too old and wrinkled so Earl had to take over. I must try an impression of his voice for you one day if I ever get the crap voice recorder to work on decent volume without having to shout.

pops........:D

Ripeness

pop_54 said:
Oh I used to be Alan Rickman by the way, but I got too old and wrinkled so Earl had to take over. I must try an impression of his voice for you one day if I ever get the crap voice recorder to work on decent volume without having to shout.
pops........:D
Pops, lover, no offense to Earl but I prefer ripe men and I have a special feeling (rather a stirring if you get what I mean) you are such a bloke. Make me a long recording and I'll reciprocate. Don't you love that word - reciprocity?

a very ripe Pear :kiss:

Re: Ripeness

perdita said:
Pops, lover, no offense to Earl but I prefer ripe men and I have a special feeling (rather a stirring if you get what I mean) you are such a bloke. Make me a long recording and I'll reciprocate. Don't you love that word - reciprocity?

a very ripe Pear :kiss:

Reciprocity, Hmm puts me in mind of the reciprocating motion of a machine driven apendage, or any apendage, back and forth, in and out, continuous motion and sliding action, gulp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will record something interesting my darling, just for you.:rose:

Earl the Comforter

Ha! I hope you know what I intended, but I just thought of the fact that here in the states people would think I was calling you a blanket, i.e., we say comforters vs. duvets.

Thank you for the recording, very nice voice and narrative. Please announce when it's up, or if at all possible send the trailer.

Your fan, Pear

Reciprocity

pop_54 said:
I will record something interesting my darling, just for you. :rose:
I will reciprocate. I'm going to speak Russian to you! You'll love it because you will need to imagine what I'm saying*. :kiss:

*That is unless you speak Russki.

No darling

No darling I don't speak Russian, but I have a vivid imagination, and a half hard boner to boot.

I'm afraid to say I'm a multiligual illiterate, I don't speak many different languages.

pops..........:) :rose:

Re: No darling

pop_54 said:
I'm afraid to say I'm a multiligual illiterate, I don't speak many different languages.
You darling Boy-oh! You speak *my* language. Say anything. :kiss:

Ah, Russian men...

Svenskaflicka said:
This makes me think of A Fish Called Wanda...
Yes, I love those scenes. I will be John Cleese to Pops' Jamie Lee Curtis. Um, cross-dressing cyber-sex. :D

A critical voice

Gauche: I liked what I heard, rather professorial, very nice. Lots of static though, frustrating; would love to hear more. Could not make out enough to know what you were reading, please tell.

affectionately, Purrditta :rose:

An absolutely shocking impersonation here to prove that I am in fact Alan Rickman.

The Earl

PS. How come I can only seem to get about 5 seconds on here at a time, whereas everyone else has 30 second recordings?

Bite me.

TheEarl said:
An absolutely shocking impersonation here to prove that I am in fact Alan Rickman.

PS. How come I can only seem to get about 5 seconds on here at a time, whereas everyone else has 30 second recordings?
Not bad, Alan; but too fast. You've got to draw out, caress the consonants. "hurt more" was nearly there.

I only get a few seconds too, don't know the problem, think it has something to do with condensing bits and bytes. Hmmm, there's an idea: posting virtual bites (vis-a-vis teeth, that is).

ta, Pear

Re: Bite me.

perdita said:
I only get a few seconds too, don't know the problem, think it has something to do with condensing bits and bytes. Hmmm, there's an idea: posting virtual bites (vis-a-vis teeth, that is).

ta, Pear
You are better off converting to MP3, if you can, or saving your file with the least amount of quality but still keeping it sounding as well as you want. It is a give and take sort of thing. Unfortunately, sound files are so large, by default.

Re: A critical voice

perdita said:
Gauche: I liked what I heard, rather professorial, very nice. Lots of static though, frustrating; would love to hear more. Could not make out enough to know what you were reading, please tell.

affectionately, Purrditta :rose:

Act IV Scene III (Scene IV elsewhere) The Shepherd's cottage from "The Winter's Tale"

You should know that one Purr.

Gauche

Back