We Sing the Body PBW....

Re: A new nickname?

Ebonyfire said:
For the holiday season, perhaps I should be called The Nutcracker!

Now I really do not crack them cause I like to repeatedly visit the jewels a much as possible.

So PBW, shall I start with you?

Eb

Ohhh mmm... lessee... let Eb visit the jewels... well that sounds safe enough... can you pull forth their uhmm "essence" repeatedly? hehehe...

PBW "Cracking has been forbidden due to the surgeon general's warning that cracking can cause arthiritis." LOL

Re: LOL Sorry PBW

lark sparrow said:
I was actually thinking of your booty as a little walnut that needed to be cracked to get to the sweet meat inside lol... had no intention of getting your nuts cracked! :eek:

That's ok lark... :) Your punishment will be to kiss them all better if they do get cracked! lol

PBW "I figure that would be the worst possible punishment for you... hehe"

Re: Poor, poor PBW

lark sparrow said:
Think this will be a deal breaker?

Uhmmm YES! both are deal breakers LOL. That sounds worse than the strap-on (gawd, I never thought I'd say that.) :)

PBW

Re: LOL

Desdemona said:
Poor PB, indeed. Come on over here and let Auntie Des kiss them and make it all better.:p

PBW purrrsssss..... BOOINNGG>.. opps... I'm sorry I have no idea why that thing popped up <weg>

PBW "I wonder if she'll fall for it... hehe"

Re: Re: A new nickname?

P. B. Walker said:
Ohhh mmm... lessee... let Eb visit the jewels... well that sounds safe enough... can you pull forth their uhmm "essence" repeatedly? hehehe...

PBW "Cracking has been forbidden due to the surgeon general's warning that cracking can cause arthiritis." LOL

I can pull forth essence alright, after a long period of teasing and denial.

Can you beg?

Eb

Re: Re: Poor, poor PBW

P. B. Walker said:
Uhmmm YES! both are deal breakers LOL. That sounds worse than the strap-on (gawd, I never thought I'd say that.) :)

PBW

Stop being such a pussy!

Eb

Re: Re: LOL

P. B. Walker said:
PBW purrrsssss..... BOOINNGG>.. opps... I'm sorry I have no idea why that thing popped up <weg>

PBW "I wonder if she'll fall for it... hehe"

No, I won't fall for it..... but I might kneel.

After all, somebody has to keep him distracted.

Re: Re: Re: A new nickname?

Ebonyfire said:
I can pull forth essence alright, after a long period of teasing and denial.

Can you beg?

Eb

Well, I can moan and stuff... does that count? What if I just move my hips around? Does that count as begging? If I try to poke you with "Mr. Happy" does that count as begging? LOL

PBW

Re: Re: Re: Poor, poor PBW

Ebonyfire said:
Stop being such a pussy!

Eb

ROTFLMAO...

good thing I wasn't drinking a drink. LOL

PBW "Yanno this isn't going to get me to give up the bootie any faster don't ya? LOL"

Re: Re: Re: LOL

Desdemona said:
No, I won't fall for it..... but I might kneel.

After all, somebody has to keep him distracted.

Yes, you just kneel there and let me get a good fist full of hair in my hand <weg>... just relax.. yes... relax those throat muscles... ahhhh... very very nice... ooppss... one sec... let's move over her to the wall so I can lean against the wall while you do that... haha...

PBW "Gotta protect mah backside"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor, poor PBW

P. B. Walker said:
ROTFLMAO...

good thing I wasn't drinking a drink. LOL

PBW "Yanno this isn't going to get me to give up the bootie any faster don't ya? LOL"

A - N - T - I - C - I - P - A - T - I - O - N...........

And besides the longer I wait, the bigger the dildo (with proportionate lube)!

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL

P. B. Walker said:
Yes, you just kneel there and let me get a good fist full of hair in my hand <weg>... just relax.. yes... relax those throat muscles... ahhhh... very very nice... ooppss... one sec... let's move over her to the wall so I can lean against the wall while you do that... haha...

That won't help ya! big guy!

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor, poor PBW

Ebonyfire said:
A - N - T - I - C - I - P - A - T - I - O - N...........

And besides the longer I wait, the bigger the dildo (with proportionate lube)!

Eb

hahaha... the bigger the dildo the stronger my resolve... <winks>

PBW "I'm getting my "No Entry" tattoo on my butt next week" :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor, poor PBW

P. B. Walker said:
hahaha... the bigger the dildo the stronger my resolve... <winks>

PBW "I'm getting my "No Entry" tattoo on my butt next week" :)

And where would you be getting that tattoo?

<Eb plotting>

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL

Ebonyfire said:
That won't help ya! big guy!

Eb

Mmmm corner booth, in the back, back to the wall, long table cloth... each of you lovely ladies serving your time under the table (winks)... and me with a huge smile on my face and that "getting sucked into oblivion" look on my face. LOL

PBW "I'm so insolent aren't I?"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor, poor PBW

Ebonyfire said:
And where would you be getting that tattoo?

<Eb plotting>

Right Across my cheeks... with a picture of a nutcracker and an X thru it. LMAO

PBW

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL

P. B. Walker said:
Mmmm corner booth, in the back, back to the wall, long table cloth... each of you lovely ladies serving your time under the table (winks)... and me with a huge smile on my face and that "getting sucked into oblivion" look on my face. LOL

PBW "I'm so insolent aren't I?"

Well, no kneeling here, PBW. But my helpful ladies might like to help you out, if you play ball (or at least let us play with your balls).

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL

Ebonyfire said:
Well, no kneeling here, PBW. But my helpful ladies might like to help you out, if you play ball (or at least let us play with your balls).

Eb

Play ball huh? Mmmm... what exactly does that entail? I know your ladies are very talented and yummy to behold... so I may give this some thought... depend on what your rules are :)

I assume they'll be performing under your guided tutelage so that I may be assured of utmost quality. LOL.

PBW "I gotta get something outta this lol"

lovetoread said:
Hello PB, dont let them get you till I am done with classes. ;)

LOL... don't worry... expect you to be involved... one way or the other <winks>

PBW

Re: Re: LOL Sorry PBW

P. B. Walker said:
That's ok lark... :) Your punishment will be to kiss them all better if they do get cracked! lol

PBW "I figure that would be the worst possible punishment for you... hehe"

lol no worries. As long as I get to watch, I can spare a few cyber kisses for your cracked nuts. Wrinkles don't count! I'll bring a little superglue in case the cracks are too bad. ;)

Now, back to that booty crack! :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL

P. B. Walker said:

LMAO. I'd make it sooo good, you'd forget how to walk.... much less why you wanted to go over to the wall. Now, you just relax while I work my magic. You'll be ever so glad when Eb..... I mean I get finished.

Re: Re: Poor, poor PBW

P. B. Walker said:

PBW

LOL hmmm this seems like a new angle to get that booty presented properly. The lesser of two evils :devil:

Back