We Sing the Body PBW....

Re: Re: Re: Poor, poor PBW

lark sparrow said:
LOL hmmm this seems like a new angle to get that booty presented properly. The lesser of two evils :devil:

It sounds more like the whine of a pussy.

Eb

Re: Re: Re: LOL Sorry PBW

lark sparrow said:
lol no worries. As long as I get to watch, I can spare a few cyber kisses for your cracked nuts. Wrinkles don't count! I'll bring a little superglue in case the cracks are too bad. ;)

Now, back to that booty crack! :)

Alert... we have a voyuer in our midsts :)

Mmmm.... supergluing my crack shut... now there is an idea. mmmmm... oh wait... I'll need it open at some point.. bad idea. LOL

PBW

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL

Desdemona said:
LMAO. I'd make it sooo good, you'd forget how to walk.... much less why you wanted to go over to the wall. Now, you just relax while I work my magic. You'll be ever so glad when Eb..... I mean I get finished.

OHhh yeahhhh... that feels sooo good... <eye fluttering> uh oh... can't ... stop it... oh no... look out...

Whew... ok.. next... lmao

PBW

Re: Re: Re: Poor, poor PBW

lark sparrow said:
LOL hmmm this seems like a new angle to get that booty presented properly. The lesser of two evils :devil:

Uhhh no... both bad... lol

ya'll aren't doing much to convince me here... :)

PBW

Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor, poor PBW

Ebonyfire said:
It sounds more like the whine of a pussy.

Eb

Pussies whine? wow... the one's I've seen and heard make those wet suctioning sounds... yanno that sound? Kinda like the sound of lube on a cock being stroked... :) Mmmm... speaking of getting stroked....

PBW "Be right back... lmao"

LOL I'm telling ya, you have a sweet deal already!

P. B. Walker said:
Alert... we have a voyuer in our midsts :)

Mmmm.... supergluing my crack shut... now there is an idea. mmmmm... oh wait... I'll need it open at some point.. bad idea. LOL

PBW
Well, it didn't seem fair to take sides with so many ganged up on you already, not to mention such pleasurable coaxing. I was trying to remain neutral but, let's see what I can come up with to help that hasn't already been offered ;)

A. Help take your mind off the anxiety of your deflowering.

(by applying clamps to your nipples while running the chain through a bolted ring on either the floor or the wall, booty up and facing out.:p )

B. Warm up the lube for your comfort.

(Ooops all out of lube... hmmm, where'd I put that superglue? Perhaps we could have you donate your own lube... only body fluids, yes, tears will do.:eek: )

C. Prepare your buns of steel for their grand opening.

(by applying small electrical currents through the muscles to tire those bad boy's clenching power out.:D)

:) Really, I'm more than willing to get involved. What can I do to help? :confused:

Re: LOL I'm telling ya, you have a sweet deal already!

lark sparrow said:
Well, it didn't seem fair to take sides with so many ganged up on you already, not to mention such pleasurable coaxing. I was trying to remain neutral but, let's see what I can come up with to help that hasn't already been offered ;)

A. Help take your mind off the anxiety of your deflowering.

(by applying clamps to your nipples while running the chain through a bolted ring on either the floor or the wall, booty up and facing out.:p )

B. Warm up the lube for your comfort.

(Ooops all out of lube... hmmm, where'd I put that superglue? Perhaps we could have you donate your own lube... only body fluids, yes, tears will do.:eek: )

C. Prepare your buns of steel for their grand opening.

(by applying small electrical currents through the muscles to tire those bad boy's clenching power out.:D)

:) Really, I'm more than willing to get involved. What can I do to help? :confused:

LOL... omg... not only are you a talented poet.. but you are devilishly evillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

goodness...

I think I want lark on my side.... lol.

PBW "golly... scariness from the peanut gallery... "

Re: Re: LOL I'm telling ya, you have a sweet deal already!

P. B. Walker said:
LOL... omg... not only are you a talented poet.. but you are devilishly evillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

goodness...

I think I want lark on my side.... lol.

PBW "golly... scariness from the peanut gallery... "

Suck it up, man, and get ready to be penetrated!

Eb

Re: Re: Re: LOL I'm telling ya, you have a sweet deal already!

Ebonyfire said:
Suck it up, man, and get ready to be penetrated!

Eb

nope... :)

not gonna do it... wouldn't be prudent at this juncture... lol

PBW

It was worth a try....

I am sometimes impressed by the easy way to do things as opposed to the hard way to do things with Mistress... it must be rubbing off. I did tell on myself and She said I was too cute to be evil. Notice though, no nuts were cracked in this scenario - your family jewels are safe here, and the truth is I never run out of lube. :)

lark "shining her halo" sparrow :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL I'm telling ya, you have a sweet deal already!

P. B. Walker said:
nope... :)

not gonna do it... wouldn't be prudent at this juncture... lol

PBW

I bet ya George has done it!

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL I'm telling ya, you have a sweet deal already!

Ebonyfire said:

Eb

I could have happily lived the rest of my life without that mental image!

Re: It was worth a try....

lark sparrow said:
I am sometimes impressed by the easy way to do things as opposed to the hard way to do things with Mistress... it must be rubbing off. I did tell on myself and She said I was too cute to be evil. Notice though, no nuts were cracked in this scenario - your family jewels are safe here, and the truth is I never run out of lube. :)

lark "shining her halo" sparrow :D

Yes, I agree... no nuts were cracked... and I thank you for that... but some of those things were just scary... lol.

Well you might be too cute to be evil, but you are definitely naughty... lol.

PBW "I don't need any lube, cus it's not supposed to be penetrated LOL"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL I'm telling ya, you have a sweet deal already!

Ebonyfire said:

Eb

Now that is just scary... can't get that image outta my brain.. yuckiiee....

I think you've ruined it for me LMAO.

PBW

Re: PBW,

Ebonyfire said:
You know your ass is twitching in expectation.

Eb

It's twitch, but not like that. LOL.... you don't mind me shaking it in your direction do ya? Wanna touch... psych!!! hehehe.

PBW

lark sparrow said:
LOL Isn't that obvious?

Such a tease you are! :)

Pretty please???

(switches tactics again ;))

Ahhh hah... trying the old bait and switch routine... bad girly! :)

Do I get to pick what I get if I give in? hehehe...

PBW "Mommy, those women want to do naughty things to me... "

Back