What have you posted recently?

I just finished a five part anthology where each story focused on one of the five senses.
This was a sixth bonus part which grew out of a discarded idea I had for the 'touch' entry.
It's set in the 1800s, largely out of a desire to write a newly married young couple who were sort of naive about sex.
https://literotica.com/s/pleasures-duty

And here's a two-part story about an aunt taking her nephew's virginity.
https://literotica.com/s/aunt-molly-is-a-cum-queen
https://literotica.com/s/aunt-molly-is-a-cum-queen-pt-02

I just posted a quick experiment, Complete Anonymity between editing two much longer series, this one comes in at two sentences past one page instead of the 80k and 50k series I've got to edit still. From conception to submitting was less than 24 hours. I've been on a bit of a binge lately and got tired of writing about slot A and tab B, so I decided to write something where we can't see the characters, and the POV character doesn't describe themselves or their partner, down to not even knowing what genitalia either has.

It's also my first attempt at a first person present tense POV. It's an interesting POV to write in, I can see the attraction though I'm not sure I'll switch from my current preferred third person limited.

I'd love to know what people think, as long as it's somewhat constructive. Did you picture the characters being any specific gender? Did you like the story?

In ended up using some more flowery language, mostly because there's ways to describe sex without specifying what the actual bits are doing, which very much changed the tone of my writing.
That was a very interesting exercise. Totally genderless. You gave hints, but both directions. At the end of the story, we still do not know for sure

I posted some shirtless pics in the "Sexy men" thread this morning. ;)

My latest story, Johnny's Big Secret, was posted almost two months ago. *Sigh* Guess I need to stop fucking about and get back to writing.

Once again, I've challenged the 1-bombers in Loving Wives to hate my latest story "A Dare at a Nude Resort" with it's extra-marital sex. "Husband watches his horny wife and her boy-toy in a restroom."

So far, it's at 2.15 with 26 votes.

EDIT: An hour later, and the score is 2.45 with 33 votes. So, the initial wave of 1-bombers has subsided, and it's now settling in with those who try to off-set any 4s or 5s with another 1.

Last edited:
I just finished a five part anthology where each story focused on one of the five senses.
This was a sixth bonus part which grew out of a discarded idea I had for the 'touch' entry.
It's set in the 1800s, largely out of a desire to write a newly married young couple who were sort of naive about sex.
https://literotica.com/s/pleasures-duty

And here's a two-part story about an aunt taking her nephew's virginity.
https://literotica.com/s/aunt-molly-is-a-cum-queen
https://literotica.com/s/aunt-molly-is-a-cum-queen-pt-02
Really enjoyed your stories. Will read more.

I have my vampire story from last year's Halloween contest in the cue to be republished, I'd taken it down. I had it re-edited and have two more companion stories to go with it. The two companion stories will be entered in this year's Halloween thingy. I'm all a twitter, and if I had Twitter (or X) I would tweet it, or is it X-it? But I don't so I won't. Anyway, I've made the series page and will put them into it when something goes live.

Sacrifice Tales 2.jpg

So far, my score is indicating that I should not have killed anyone, even though it all worked out in the end. It was only published today, so the score may go up.
I'd bet on it. The turd blossoms who crap on every new story seem to be using the combination of the new interface and New Story list as a handy one-stop shop to quickly inflict a bunch of downvotes on everyone. When I realized my latest story had gone live, well over a month ago, I checked and saw it had a 3.6 with 10 votes. It took a while, but the score climbed steadily over the course of the day. Once it was off the front page, the score climbed higher. 4.8 now with 1436 votes.

Early on I had those same thoughts. "Yikes! I guess I really misjudged the audience for this kind of story."

I'd bet on it. The turd blossoms who crap on every new story seem to be using the combination of the new interface and New Story list as a handy one-stop shop to quickly inflict a bunch of downvotes on everyone. When I realized my latest story had gone live, well over a month ago, I checked and saw it had a 3.6 with 10 votes. It took a while, but the score climbed steadily over the course of the day. Once it was off the front page, the score climbed higher. 4.8 now with 1436 votes.

Early on I had those same thoughts. "Yikes! I guess I really misjudged the audience for this kind of story."
That's where I am right now. It's just come on the main page, so I'll have to see where it goes from here.

Just posted "My Neighbor's Sexy Wife" in Mature.

First time I've ever killed anyone off, so I'll have to see what the readers think of that.
I liked the story and gave it a 5.

The story is currently 4.23.

But in all fairness, the MC comes across a little creepy, as a predator, covertly watching his neighbor and masturbating. Then on day one after the husband died, he's telling her "Don't worry, we'll get through this together." So, with no other character building of his life, he's exploiting someone's death to get laid, and hoping she'll be patient enough to train him to fuck her like her deceased husband did.

But in all fairness, the MC comes across a little creepy, as a predator, covertly watching his neighbor and masturbating. Then on day one after the husband died, he's telling her "Don't worry, we'll get through this together." So, with no other character building of his life, he's exploiting someone's death to get laid, and hoping she'll be patient enough to train him to fuck her like her deceased husband did.

I meant for it to be kind of light hearted. Sometimes men will see an older guy with a hot young wife, and wonder how he landed her. And often they'll think she's just in it for his money, maybe hoping he'll kick off. That's why I had her surprising the neighbor by explaining about the kind relationship they had, which is why she loved her husband.

I meant for it to be kind of light hearted. Sometimes men will see an older guy with a hot young wife, and wonder how he landed her. And often they'll think she's just in it for his money, maybe hoping he'll kick off. That's why I had her surprising the neighbor by explaining about the kind relationship they had, which is why she loved her husband.
I realize that, which is why I gave it a 5.

But it's a rather short story, lacking the character build-up to show the MC as anything more.

I think your killing a character off wasn't the downer for lower scoring than you hoped. It was the lack of describing the MC as anything more than an opportunistic voyeur, exploiting the situation and getting lucky.

I realize that, which is why I gave it a 5.

But it's a rather short story, lacking the character build-up to show the MC as anything more.

I think your killing a character off wasn't the downer for lower scoring than you hoped. It was the lack of describing the MC as anything more than an opportunistic voyeur, exploiting the situation and getting lucky.
I admit, it was short, and I could have put a lot more into it. But my stories have been so long lately, I thought I'd try for a quicker read for a change. At least it's being read, which is a good thing.

I just posted "When One Door Closes" in EC. It's carrying a 4.29 which I'll take, but it's not faring as well as I hoped so far. Only been a couple of days. Two of the three comments I've gotten were letting me know the readers weren't in favor of cheating stories, but mine didn't upset them. One trashed it because I didn't tag it as a cheating tale or write a disclaimer at the beginning. Honestly, I didn't think to do so, given the circumstances of the MFC.

She'd been cheated on and neglected by her husband for two years, finding in one afternoon the much needed affection and physical contact she craves, in the arms and bed of a widower stranger.

I wrote the story, pushing myself to stay with it, while trying to climb out of the writing rut I'd been in since December. Maybe I shouldn't have pushed so hard.

WB

I just posted "When One Door Closes" in EC. It's carrying a 4.29 which I'll take, but it's not faring as well as I hoped so far. Only been a couple of days. Two of the three comments I've gotten were letting me know the readers weren't in favor of cheating stories, but mine didn't upset them. One trashed it because I didn't tag it as a cheating tale or write a disclaimer at the beginning. Honestly, I didn't think to do so, given the circumstances of the MFC.

She'd been cheated on and neglected by her husband for two years, finding in one afternoon the much needed affection and physical contact she craves, in the arms and bed of a widower stranger.

I wrote the story, pushing myself to stay with it, while trying to climb out of the writing rut I'd been in since December. Maybe I shouldn't have pushed so hard.

WB
Nah, you're good. There's a serious anti-cheating bias in the readership on this site. Don't let it get you down.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, too. And thank you for the feedback.

I read your latest LW story; A Dare at the Nude Resort. I thought it was a really good fun story.

Last edited:
Submitted a 750-word tale, just to see if I could. Nothing special, just a silly idea I had for the concept; three couples hacving sex in three very different timezones. I haven't had that much time to write erotica lately and I've been working on slightly longer things, so it was nice to get something put forward. Might see if there's anything else on my hard drive worth porting onto Lit while I'm sorting out my works in progress, but not sure.

Back