What have you posted recently?

I recently posted my first story....in Erotic Couplings. It's titled "Brenda's Self Esteem Returns. It's based on a true experience with an ending I was really hoping for. I'm not sure if anyone has viewed it as yet, but I have not seen any comments on it as yet. I hope it is liked by any readers that look at it.

I recently posted my first story....in Erotic Couplings. It's titled "Brenda's Self Esteem Returns. It's based on a true experience with an ending I was really hoping for. I'm not sure if anyone has viewed it as yet, but I have not seen any comments on it as yet. I hope it is liked by any readers that look at it.
Will put it on the reading list!

My latest story just went live today :giggle: o_O https://literotica.com/s/job-satisfaction-5

Feedback always apreciated!
I'm new here myself but

1. Some of your comments are angry about the coercive stuff. This story night have been better received in NC/R. See https://www.literotica.com/s/love-your-readers-categories

2. I would have preferred a longer build up. The female MC goes from reluctance to lust a little too quickly to believe. If she's into coercive sex, maybe foo a little more to establish that first? That one's personal opinion.

We talk a lot about writing here, and we are proud of our stories, so let's share stories that we've posted.

Toot your own horn for your work here. Anything you want to share, any category or theme.

I'll start. My latest story is from a new loosely-connected series I'm working on. It takes place in St. Benedict's school. Students, teachers, and staff behaving badly.

School librarian has an after school session with a couple football players and a girl.

Librarian Linda Peterson
After publishing 6 stories in 8 days, I’ve not published anything in a while.

I have a sequel to Off The Shoulder a third written (it’s going to be around 30k words) and have started - very late in the day - a potential Summer Lovin’ story. We’ll see if I can get it done in time.

I also re-edited all three episodes of Coleoidphilia, a couple of other stories, and set up Off The Shoulder for the next installment.

So I’ve not been entirely lazy. But sometimes RL is a lot more important than here.

Em

Last edited:
Also-Ran went up today over in LW. It starts with a husband finding his wife mourning the death of her college boyfriend at their kitchen table; she's crying harder than she did at any of the tragedies he'd ever seen befall her, including the death of her mother. It's then he realizes that he was always a replacement for the other guy, that he's never been first in her heart, and then it goes from there.

Last edited:
I'm new here myself but

1. Some of your comments are angry about the coercive stuff. This story night have been better received in NC/R. See https://www.literotica.com/s/love-your-readers-categories

2. I would have preferred a longer build up. The female MC goes from reluctance to lust a little too quickly to believe. If she's into coercive sex, maybe foo a little more to establish that first? That one's personal opinion.
Thanks for the reply!

I was a bit disapointed by those comments, I thought it was more reluctance than coercive and at no point is consent denied so really thought it was best in EC. Though I do get the point, and am finding more and more I need to better categorise the stories I post.

Agree re the buildup, it was one of those stories that just kind of wrote itself, it poured out and I let it. But yeah, really need to tighten up my approach.

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply!

hmmmm....Well A two-part story from two different perspectives at a college pajama party. A nc/r Gangbang. and a morning sex swap.

What have you posted recently?​

Just submitted my Summer Lovin’ story. Which started as a way to deal with being stalled on a longer work. It just so happened that the theme aligned perfectly with the contest vibe.

I’ve been writing more serious stories of late (though the one I’m stuck on is essentially a sex romp with a reasonably solid story linking it together), but my contest submission is pure fun. And it explores a kink I don’t really have myself, (or not in the way it’s traditionally understood), so an opportunity for authorial growth (and me being out of my comfort zone).

It’s called At Whorey’s Piers* and it’s an E/V story.

Em

* Yes it is set on the Jersey Shore 😬

Back