What have you posted recently?

My new story just went live. A short and relatively simple one this time around; two strangers have a little E/V fun during a late night, long distance flight.

Still, I tried to inject a little heart and humanity into what is otherwise a pretty standard stroker.

We'll see how that works out.

It's called "In Plane View." I thought it was clever wordplay anyway lol

https://literotica.com/s/in-plane-view-1

My just published (here) story is here, Happy Birthday, Darling. The story features a couple I have used in several stories, but none of their open relationship tales haven't been published here before.

Edit note: I had to change have to haven't. Sorry, I missed my n't. They're an odd couple, to say the least. Fully accepting of each other's perfections and flaws.

Last edited:
Posted a father/daughter hypnosis story last week. Hopefully, it will be published soon. I have several more ideas for incest/taboo stories, as well as one ghost story for Halloween. :)

Just posted a harsh but not overly explicit story of a male taken over by his female cousin. It will be in the non consent category. My goal is to tell a story, not just give readers jerk off material.

Nothing but message board discussions and advertising for my stories. I need to change that. Off to work on a tale.

My last story was part 8 of His Professor Aunt. Oddly, it’s my highest rated entry. Don’t know why it’s liked more than the other 7. The premise was nothing more than an excuse to write sexcapades for the protagonists.

I was planning to wind the series down. We’ll see how part 9 does on release.

Trouble in Paradise

The second in a series set on an island in the Maldives, although each of the stories so far could easily be read as a one-shot. It's been rated well so far in GS (4.81) but didn't attract a particularly high volume of readers, and not a single comment. Am wondering about continuing with the sort-of-series or pushing on to something new.

Boot Camp Blues

M&F best friends meet after he returns home from Boot Camp. Not having masturbated for eight weeks, he's ready to explode. However, she needs his help with something so he can't take care of himself yet, and she promises to set him up with one of her girlfriends that night. Innocent nude hijinks along the way tease him mercilessly.

Justice

At over 80K words, with a one-word title and posted in Novels/Novellas, I didn't expect this story to take off like it has.

Already at over 6.2K views, 258 votes (currently at 4.84), 36 favorites, and 12 comments.

I wish all days were this positive.

Trouble in Paradise

The second in a series set on an island in the Maldives, although each of the stories so far could easily be read as a one-shot. It's been rated well so far in GS (4.81) but didn't attract a particularly high volume of readers, and not a single comment. Am wondering about continuing with the sort-of-series or pushing on to something new.

Someone posted in a thread on comments a while back, that people comment on the very good and the very bad. If your work falls in the bell curve between those two, your work will be rated well but garner very few comments. Based on my work, it certainly seems to be true. I have learned to not worry about it. Views seem driven by category and a spicy title. I advise you to write what you want.

For Crime and Punishment, When the Shooting Stops. In the aftermath of a mass shooting, a video makes the rounds on the internet of the hero that took down the gunman passionately kissing a woman afterwards. The problem? That woman is married, and it's not to the hero. She and her husband try to weather the storm of not just her infidelity but also the folks on social media that decide to treat the couple's imperiled marriage as their latest source of amusement.

I just posted a quick experiment, Complete Anonymity between editing two much longer series, this one comes in at two sentences past one page instead of the 80k and 50k series I've got to edit still. From conception to submitting was less than 24 hours. I've been on a bit of a binge lately and got tired of writing about slot A and tab B, so I decided to write something where we can't see the characters, and the POV character doesn't describe themselves or their partner, down to not even knowing what genitalia either has.

It's also my first attempt at a first person present tense POV. It's an interesting POV to write in, I can see the attraction though I'm not sure I'll switch from my current preferred third person limited.

I'd love to know what people think, as long as it's somewhat constructive. Did you picture the characters being any specific gender? Did you like the story?

In ended up using some more flowery language, mostly because there's ways to describe sex without specifying what the actual bits are doing, which very much changed the tone of my writing.

Back