What have you posted recently?

I posted all remaining Chapters of "My Pretend Sex Slave."

I feel a sense of gratitude in this format / website. Positive feedback and comments have supplied the necessary dopamine to get stuff finished, and along the way I wrote several things I actually love.

I can't imagine writing something "better," but I have to try, if only to get an audience for the stuff that I've written that I love. Maybe I'm out of angst, and I'll have to go write some Romance.

Not a damn thing. I've been kinda having a writers block with Falling In Love With Mom, with ch15 while working on well, that fanfic I'll never finish. I could go head and send ch11, I have 11-14 ready, but I kinda wanna finish first. I was actually betting on Laurels forever publishing initially, so I'd have about a week or so to write the next chapter(s) like a buffer, but she was throwing them out there at the longest two days after submission and catching up to my writing. I'm trying to end it before it reaches over twenty chapters. I found something I was writing for here about four years ago that I forgot about, that's almost done, that I'm gonna get at.

This deserves some further refining in my stories to see what the magic keys are to the audience reactions.

I ask myself the same question. I've noticed chapters in my story where I'm paying off the setup get high ratings but not comments. Chapters with conflict get lower ratings but more comments. My sample size is super low, and I don't think I would do anything intentionally to drive engagement. Just an observation.

Kinda forgot about this thread, so this story has been up for a few days already, but...

One Night Of Sindi.

https://literotica.com/s/one-night-of-sindi

Simple enough tale of a stranded sex worker who makes an offer of her services to a traveling businessman in exchange for a place to stay for the night.

It's done really well so far. I'm very pleased with the reception so far.

Jax, ole buddy, ole pal of mine, I have six, count them six, stories in one form or another, started but not fished, several of which were supposed to be in the Halloween contest. I'll post something some where once I get something finished, and then check and see what's played out on sales to put up here.
Not a damn thing. I've been kinda having a writers block with Falling In Love With Mom, with ch15 while working on well, that fanfic I'll never finish. I could go head and send ch11, I have 11-14 ready, but I kinda wanna finish first. I was actually betting on Laurels forever publishing initially, so I'd have about a week or so to write the next chapter(s) like a buffer, but she was throwing them out there at the longest two days after submission and catching up to my writing. I'm trying to end it before it reaches over twenty chapters. I found something I was writing for here about four years ago that I forgot about, that's almost done, that I'm gonna get at.

Well, my last published story is https://literotica.com/s/the-substitutes-story-pt-03 The third and final part of the tale that began with my first published story, although in the meantime I’ve had four other stories (three in the Kate series and one is my Halloween entry). My stories are actually one big series featuring my “alter ego” as the main character, so at some point I’ll be reorganizing the overall series in chronological order (which will include a 12 part planned sequel to the Halloween story).

I finished my chaptered Eden Baker story - Teaching Eden. An exercise in writing kinks other than my own (exhibitionist / voyeur in this case).

Em

The above is a good story.

I took a brief journey into Erotic Horror-

Inspired by my recent dealings with a malicious narcissist, plus one of my recurring nightmares-

https://literotica.com/s/courtney-crowe

Courtney isn’t a sex worker or a demon, just a troublemaker taking her greed a bit too far.

My Loving Wives story “Fire Woman” went live tonight. It parodies the category with many cliches, updates many ongoing plots in my ficverse, encourages respect for women, and has hot sex on the last few pages.
https://literotica.com/s/fire-woman

The local trolls are already 1-bombing it. The heck with them, see if I ever post in their category again.
I'm working on two things at once, or I'd read it. So, I gave you 5 stars and a nice comment, because I'm sure it's worth it. And it's also fun to piss off the BTB crowd with a five star rating!

I'm working on two things at once, or I'd read it. So, I gave you 5 stars and a nice comment, because I'm sure it's worth it. And it's also fun to piss off the BTB crowd with a five star rating!

Thx, but dishonest high ratings trouble me almost as much as trolling low ratings. [sigh] I hope you will read and honestly enjoy my work when you get the chance.

I will read some of your work later. Any reviews I leave will be given based on what I honestly think of the story.

Thx, but dishonest high ratings trouble me almost as much as trolling low ratings. [sigh] I hope you will read and honestly enjoy my work when you get the chance.

I will read some of your work later. Any reviews I leave will be given based on what I honestly think of the story.
No problem. I did read the first page, and it looked good, otherwise I wouldn't have left a comment. I do plan to read it, but I'm working on two deadlines, so I can't read anything right now. But I'll get to it eventually.

No problem. I did read the first page, and it looked good, otherwise I wouldn't have left a comment. I do plan to read it, but I'm working on two deadlines, so I can't read anything right now. But I'll get to it eventually.

Ok, I’ll accept that, given the majority of the 1-bombers probably did something similar. If you want to see how Courtney Crowe from my Erotic Horror story of the same name got her comeuppance, or witness an eventual hot MFF threesome between the three leads, or learn just what kind of crazy psychologist I have at work in my ficverse, or you like my work in general, I hope you’ll go back and finish “Fire Woman” at some point. :)

Good luck with your deadlines in the meantime.

Ok, I’ll accept that, given the majority of the 1-bombers probably did something similar. If you want to see how Courtney Crowe from my Erotic Horror story of the same name got her comeuppance, or witness an eventual hot MFF threesome between the three leads, or learn just what kind of crazy psychologist I have at work in my ficverse, or you like my work in general, I hope you’ll go back and finish “Fire Woman” at some point. :)

Good luck with your deadlines in the meantime.
Thanks. I just submitted a story last night. Now I'm working on something for the 25th Anniversary, and then the Holiday Contest deadline is right around the corner.

Your story does sound interesting, though. The thing that bugs me about the LW crowd is I don't think they care how well written a story is because they're just itching to give it a one, and leave a nasty comment to try and one up each other. I wrote one LW story that was meant to be funny, but only a few of them got it and the rest of them bombed and bashed it. That was it for me, one and done.

Good luck with your story, though. And I'm sure it'll do better than mine did. (At least I hope.)

Last edited:
Thanks. I just submitted a story last night. Now I'm working on something for the 25th Anniversary, and then the Holiday Contest deadline is right around the corner.

Your story does sound interesting, though. The thing that bugs me about the LW crowd is I don't they care how well written a story is because they're just itching to give it a one, and leave a nasty comment to try and one up each other. I wrote one LW story that was meant to be funny, but only a few of them got it and the rest of them bombed and bashed it. That was it for me, one and done.

Good luck with your story, though. And I'm sure it'll do better than mine did. (At least I hope.)

Thx. I don’t like posting around deadlines, so I’m not too into contests. But good luck with your entries.

I’m on a Category Tour at the moment. Not sure what’s next. I have ideas, but nothing sparking at the moment. We’ll see if that changes.

Thx. I don’t like posting around deadlines, so I’m not too into contests. But good luck with your entries.

I’m on a Category Tour at the moment. Not sure what’s next. I have ideas, but nothing sparking at the moment. We’ll see if that changes.
This year I set a goal for myself to enter the contests I usually do, and also try and submit something new every month. So far I'm on track with only one month to go. I've been trying to do something for every category, too. But since my Halloween entry bombed in Erotic Horror, I think that'll also be a one and done for me. But at least I didn't get any nasty comments, so that's something.

Maybe I’ll consider contests if I can find time and the right ideas.
First few years I was on here, I never even knew about the contests. But I noticed when I entered my first one that you get a lot more exposure, and the readers will take a look at your other work, too. So, I try and submit at least one story to the main ones and one or two of the challenges. It's also pushed me to keep writing, which is hopefully a good thing.

Last edited:
Maybe I’ll consider contests if I can find time and the right ideas.
I just noticed your comment on 'Naughty Candy,' Thanks for that, though I know it needs editing because it was one of my earliest efforts. But it was nice to see it wasn't a typical BTB comment that type of story usually gets.

Last edited:
Back