What have you posted recently?

It's now my second worst scoring story. I expected some resistance, but it seems that readers really don't like the 750 word format. Wait her that or they hate the style I wrote it in.

I'm happy with it though, so there is that.
They really don't. Kinda why most stopped doing those challenges. I have a few I wanna post anyway.

I have a new story that will go live on Amazon, Smashwords, and Bookapy in a few days, but it won't be available here until after the first of the year. It's called Between Shadows and Sin and is set in 1986 in a large southern city (probably Atlanta, but not named as such)—very little sex. I'm asking my publisher if this can slip under the erotica radar and be set for 16 and up. A prostitute witnesses a hit and is on the run, trying to avoid being collateral damage after her john is murdered by the mob.

A Mature romance just went up today, "From This Moment On." For Literotica's 25th Anniversary.

Last edited:
I need to get back to writing. I have four, count them, 1, 2, 3, 4, stories I'm working on. I've been a bit flighty on my working on them. When I hit a bump, I switch. But I'll get them done sooner or later.

I need to get back to writing. I have four, count them, 1, 2, 3, 4, stories I'm working on. I've been a bit flighty on my working on them. When I hit a bump, I switch. But I'll get them done sooner or later.

I'm in the same boat. Sometimes it's not even a bump. It could be just a mood.

Are they nice friendly tentacles?

Em
They lack a sense of personal space. But they're not really part of the main sex scene. They're a bit more personally involved (for the characters) in Chapter 3. I'm particularly proud of the fact that they end in mouths, cocks and tiny hands.

They lack a sense of personal space. But they're not really part of the main sex scene. They're a bit more personally involved (for the characters) in Chapter 3. I'm particularly proud of the fact that they end in mouths, cocks and tiny hands.
I misread that. I thought you meant they end up penetrating mouths, cocks and tiny hands. Sort of a sounding vibe. Then I thought “tiny hands” and re-read it 👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️.

Em

Sounding is in the same category as scat for me. Yes I do have limits.

Em
Wait, I think I misunderstood. (OK, I've looked up what sounding is. Yikes!)
No, they don't do that. They only penetrate mouths and other *non-sounding* orifices.

I think I'm going to have a drink now.

My dear @StillStunned, let's use the sounding rod to see if we can find those nasty stones. It won't hurt a bit. :nana: :p :devil:
Wait, I think I misunderstood. (OK, I've looked up what sounding is. Yikes!)
No, they don't do that. They only penetrate mouths and other *non-sounding* orifices.

I think I'm going to have a drink now.

Back