What have you posted recently?

I’m on a Category Tour at the moment. Not sure what’s next. I have ideas, but nothing sparking at the moment. We’ll see if that changes.
Same. I want to try some different categories and story approaches. I have a few ideas I'm pondering but none are grabbing me by the lapels, leaning in, and yelling in my face, "WRITE ME NEXT". Which is usually how I decide. :sneaky:

I just noticed your comment on 'Naughty Candy,' Thanks for that, though I know it's needs editing because it was one of my earliest efforts. But it was nice to see it wasn't a typical BTB comment that story usually gets.

You’re welcome. I also plan to read the One Hot Snowstorm stories at least.

Not posting in every category, bdsm, fetish, and a few others don’t interest me. Gay, First Time, EV, and IR I got plans, but they ain’t flowing right now. I may do more Group and Incest first, maybe a bit more Les and Fanfic. We’ll see. Appreciate readers’ interest.

I will definitely submit something for the Pink Orchid event when it kicks off.

Same. I want to try some different categories and story approaches. I have a few ideas I'm pondering but none are grabbing me by the lapels, leaning in, and yelling in my face, "WRITE ME NEXT". Which is usually how I decide. :sneaky:

Yeah, I’m like this too. Sometimes the story I end up writing isn’t the one I planned at first either. Or one tale leads to several more.

"Ben's Big Mistake" has left Pending Hell and will be published tomorrow. It's my attempt at first-person present-tense, purely to see whether I could write something that I personally hate reading.

Waiting for Laurel to publish Ch 11, so I can get that attaboy EroticCupcake is holdin'.
It's live, where's my attaboy.

Also it's getting kinda annoying with the "short chapter" comments I get here and there. Every single chapter is ten to fourteen standard word processing pages long. It's not short. You and Lit are just size queens.

Maybe I’ll consider contests if I can find time and the right ideas.
When I first joined I was like a kid in a candy shop. Ooo I'm gonna do all the catagories and all the contest. Nope. Some I've just never concieved how to write a story for. The contest are kinda up for interpetation, though. Now that I think about it... I don't think I've done many at all. Maybe six? 1Aprils Fools, 4 Halloweens, 2 Summer Lovin'. 2 750 word contest and 1 challenge(Amorous Goods)

Please check out the next part in my series “MOM'S AWAKENING: THE RETURN HOME”! Sarah's husband joins her affair with their daughter.

Please rate and leave comments if you like it!

https://literotica.com/s/moms-awakening-the-return-home

Here is a link to part one of the story if you haven’t read it (Mom rediscovers herself with her daughter's help):

https://literotica.com/s/moms-awakening-1

Here is part 2 (A daughter helps her Mom explore new sides of herself):

https://literotica.com/s/moms-awakening-day-and-night

I have been working all year on a series of stories based on Terry Pratchett's Discworld. There's four complete stories posted and three more on the way:

Enchantress

Some stories that I've posted this year that I'm really happy with

Saturday Evening-A May/December romance that goes awry

Ex Exorcism - A Halloween Story

The Pilot's Conjugal Christmas - hot passion at the height of the cold war

Last edited:
My Daughter's Friend

This is something very different than I've written and submitted before. It's short, 750 words, and it's all internal narrative and descriptive feelings.
It's now my second worst scoring story. I expected some resistance, but it seems that readers really don't like the 750 word format. Wait her that or they hate the style I wrote it in.

I'm happy with it though, so there is that.

Back