What have you posted recently?

Sorry @ShelbyDawn57 😬

Just to make you feel better….

Today the first chapter of Bouncing Back went live (three days, three stories 😱). It’s a slow-burn lesbian tale about a forty-something mom and a twenty-something med student who meet at a kids’ trampoline park.

Not sure if it’s going to be two or three chapters.

I’ve also got four 750 word stories queued up for Feb, 1.

Emily

Just posted. The conclusion to Gabe and Tina's story.
Aunt Tina, Recovering Slut Vol. 3
It ended up so much different than I intended. I think it is a situation where a writer gets an idea, and then their nature injects itself a little at a time until the straight line between the beginning and end becomes a curve.

Sorry @ShelbyDawn57 😬

Just to make you feel better….

Today the first chapter of Bouncing Back went live (three days, three stories 😱). It’s a slow-burn lesbian tale about a forty-something mom and a twenty-something med student who meet at a kids’ trampoline park.

Not sure if it’s going to be two or three chapters.

I’ve also got four 750 word stories queued up for Feb, 1.

Emily
Challenge accepted. I'll se if I can get another one out in the next few days. LOL

Bouncing Back is on my plate for tomorrow morning.

At what point do I get banished from the Hangout for not publishing any new stories? It's been more than a month, and I'm starting to feel like a fraud.

Posted my Valentine's story Sex Swing Satisfaction last week, knowing the chances of a Gay Male story that's six pages long getting 25 votes at all is pretty low. People not interested in GM content may still be amused by the pre-story warning and could skip to the post-coital linguistics chat on the final page.

Accredited Sadist went up a couple weeks ago and people seem to like it more than I expected. BDSM, heterosexual, two people meeting and doing SM, not sub/dom.

I submitted my first story in over a year last week and hope for it to go live soon. It's my first illustrated story about a young man and his relationship with his milf neighbour. It's called Intimate Confessions. I'm just hoping it doesn't get rejected. My last completed work was My new Girlfriend parts 1-5 a story about a boy who meets a trans girl falls for her not knowing she's trans and all the emotions and heartbreak that comes with it.

Tess takes the Train A short story about a pregnant woman and her husband taking a subway to work and her new pregnancy glow and bigger bust leading to the men on the train groping her and eventually a gangbang.

Back