What toys are on your Christmas list?

lilredwolph said:
a dremel with all the bits, so i can make some differant toys.

:)

This reminds me of the saying "Give someone a fish, and they eat tonight, teach them out to fish and they can eat for the rest of their lives."

PBW

My wish list

I am asking Santa for a lot this year....

Chastity belt with accompying dildo and butt plug (lockable)
Remote controlled egg and butt plug
suction cup dildo/butt plug

and my personal favorites

a new, really pretty collar
new adjustable nipple clamps
and.... also a swing and portable framework set

Well... I could make it the 12 days of christmas

new latex corset
red spiked heels

No... forget it... that really is enough... it could get scary with more... Master might want to try them all out right away.

Please Santa - I have been a good girl- Sort of - Well maybe not really....

WHo cares.... I'll just go buy them myself.

Maddi
:D

Re: My wish list

maddi said:
I am asking Santa for a lot this year....

Chastity belt with accompying dildo and butt plug (lockable)
Remote controlled egg and butt plug
suction cup dildo/butt plug

and my personal favorites

a new, really pretty collar
new adjustable nipple clamps
and.... also a swing and portable framework set

Well... I could make it the 12 days of christmas

new latex corset
red spiked heels

No... forget it... that really is enough... it could get scary with more... Master might want to try them all out right away.

Please Santa - I have been a good girl- Sort of - Well maybe not really....

WHo cares.... I'll just go buy them myself.

Maddi
:D

A nice list (or is it lists?) :D

Eb

I would LOVE to have My Master agree to anal play fun with me.
He said he would, but I'm still waiting.

*sigh*

Anal Beads - The none stringy kind. The easy care ones that I saw posted here somewhere.

I really good set of nipple clamps. The ones we have fall off so much. It's driving me crazy. :rolleyes: I'll live, but damn. Why should I get punished for faulty nipple clamps?

That slave bell on nipple clamp play sounds exciting. :devil:

Respectfully,
Helia:rose:

Teasing a much loved friend

I think nipple clamps that do not stay on would make a wonderful punishment. :devil:

Btw, the easy care anal beads were mentioned on Ebony's thread about cleaning toys, I believe.

Add me to the list of people who want that egg.

Helena :rose:

Re: Teasing a much loved friend

Goddess Helena said:
Add me to the list of people who want that egg.

Helena :rose:

Maybe we should buy in bulk? LOL

Eb

I hoping for a nice big strap-on for my wife! I've just about talked her into using it on me...

Any suggestions...

With recent events

and me being military, I'm thinking if santa could deliver my gifts by the end of November a running rabbit would be nice. Just throw it in the bag with the gas mask and I'll be good to go ;)

Of course if he won't make a special trip before the 25th then I'll just have to go buy it myself......

buddyjo said:
I hoping for a nice big strap-on for my wife! I've just about talked her into using it on me...

Any suggestions...

We have a whole thread with all kinds of suggestions. Check out NemoAlia's Thread and search away!

There are lots of ways to go with. I personally have two harnesses, and various dildos that go with each from, "That was not so bad" to "Aw shit!"

Thanks for posting. I am sure there are others who will give you their input too.

Ebony

This one is easy I am almost drooling over those new space age glass toys. They come in all sizes and some spetacular curves and kinks. They are so expensive I would never justify buying myself one, but believe me it appears about twelve different spots on my wish list.

EB can I be Santa ? That's my only request for this whole year. However, might not be a role for a subbie.

I found something else that I want for Christmas, but tis unknown whether I get that in my stocking.....so's I found this and fell in love, and want it almost as badly.

I've decided that when I win the lotto, I am buying as many as I can.

lovetoread said:
What is a singletail?

I have heard so many horror stories about single tails. From what I know if the person does not know what they are doing do not let them hit you. Unlike some things that are okay to make a mistake with this isn't one and it can leave permament marks and scars.

This is one of my Domme's longer term goals. To be proficient in using a single-tailed whip in BDSM play. :eek:

Christmas wish: to be Her toy with yet another visit. Plane ticket please, Santa!

If you do get a vibrating egg you can keep it in a little cloth sack on your key ring, then if you are bad about losing your keys, you could just walk through each room turning it on till you hear the buzz. ;)

WriterDom said:
If you do get a vibrating egg you can keep it in a little cloth sack on your key ring, then if you are bad about losing your keys, you could just walk through each room turning it on till you hear the buzz. ;)

lol, Now I need to get one.

I have so many toys as it is,but I want a bartex,but I,ll settle for a heater for the pool....lillum

Back