What toys are on your Christmas list?

bunny bondage said:
what's a bartex?
Hi bunny,a bartex is a enema nozzel with two inflatable ballons.One infilates inside your rectum and the other just outside.A bartex lets you relax so you dont have to clench your anal muscles to hold your enema you wont leak.Great for orgasams!!! I'll try to post a pic....lillum

Thanks for posting, folks!

There is nothing like seeing what others are wishing for. May Santa bring you what you want!

Eb

All I want for Christmas

...is a collar from my Dom. *sigh*

Barring that I saw a remote control vibrator/plug that I think I'd settle for. Maybe some new garter stockings (as I seem to rip a hole in them EVERY time do to bizarre locations) or else some clear finger nail polish.

Guess I'm easy to shop for

~
B

heh, my Sir gets a discount at barnes and noble because he's a teacher. He's forever buying me books in an attempt to enrich my mind. (ignoring the fact that i have REAL homework to do, papers to write for CLASS as opposed to the ones He has me write! but i find time!)

add me to the long list of people wanting a remote control egg.. those things look awesome!

Besides that please, please Santa, bring me

a few new dildos/vibrators ( i seem to be burning mine out lately)

a medium size butt plug :D

and lots and lots of batteries!!!

:devil:

bunny bondage said:
heh, my Sir gets a discount at barnes and noble because he's a teacher. He's forever buying me books in an attempt to enrich my mind. (ignoring the fact that i have REAL homework to do, papers to write for CLASS as opposed to the ones He has me write! but i find time!)

Ahh that would be torture....buying me books. ;) I have been ignoring my classwork though,heh.

I have that discount, I couldnt live without it.

I just saw these on a thread on the Gb, aint it cute?

attachment.php

Nipple shields.

Last edited:
hmmm, what do I want for christmas....

Floggers, floggers and more floggers. This is one thing I don't have many of in my toy bag (just two rubber ones) and I have a few friends that are very good with floggers...I would love to have my own collection of all types.

Glass Dildo - I've always loved those new 'glass' toys, I love anything crystal so a clear, beautiful dildo is just incredibly ME! lol

Cuffs - I want a set of those velcro sportsheet brand cuffs and a set of leather ones

Strap - There is a gorgeous razor style strap from Hansons that I've wanted for a long time

I could go on forever, sigh. Unfortunatly, the only people I usually exchange gifts with are vanilla so not much chance I'll get anything on my REAL list!!

serijules said:
hmmm, what do I want for christmas....

Floggers, floggers and more floggers. This is one thing I don't have many of in my toy bag (just two rubber ones) and I have a few friends that are very good with floggers...I would love to have my own collection of all types.

Glass Dildo - I've always loved those new 'glass' toys, I love anything crystal so a clear, beautiful dildo is just incredibly ME! lol

Cuffs - I want a set of those velcro sportsheet brand cuffs and a set of leather ones

Strap - There is a gorgeous razor style strap from Hansons that I've wanted for a long time

I could go on forever, sigh. Unfortunatly, the only people I usually exchange gifts with are vanilla so not much chance I'll get anything on my REAL list!!

Now that is a great list!

Eb

Would you believe that I still don't own a simple butt plug? That would be a great Christmas toy for me. Also, a good enema setup would be a luxury, but that can wait.

I'd like someone to renovate my aparment. (Thicker walls, ceiling hooks). Thankyou.

NemoAlia said:
Would you believe that I still don't own a simple butt plug? That would be a great Christmas toy for me. Also, a good enema setup would be a luxury, but that can wait.

What? No butt plug? Someone has been very remiss!

Ebony

1. One of those padded wooden punishment benches with all sorts of straps to hold one in place ... preferably one where the restraints are sturdy enough so that a 6' 5½" 250 pound man couldn't rip them free in the midst of a strapping.

2. a stiff thick leather razor strap

3. A sturdy leather strap-on harness where the retention ring is big enough for a really big dildo.

4. A Nexus strap-on system (If the start making them larger)

5. a really cool enema set-up with inflatable nozzle

6. a 9" to 10" face-strap-on dildo ... (the ones that one wears while pussy worshipping

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
1. One of those padded wooden punishment benches with all sorts of straps to hold one in place ... preferably one where the restraints are sturdy enough so that a 6' 5½" 250 pound man couldn't rip them free in the midst of a strapping.

2. a stiff thick leather razor strap

3. A sturdy leather strap-on harness where the retention ring is big enough for a really big dildo.

4. A Nexus strap-on system (If the start making them larger)

5. a really cool enema set-up with inflatable nozzle

6. a 9" to 10" face-strap-on dildo ... (the ones that one wears while pussy worshipping

A very nice list indeed!

Eb

lovetoread said:
I've been looking...

180VV-1.jpg

104C-cu.jpg

A-117A_4001W.gif

I love corsets, and I am always on the look out for nice ones. Love the links you have posted LTR.

Eb

Back