What toys are on your Christmas list?

And ... (this would only apply if I was wholly committed to a LTR with a seriously dominant woman ... maybe even married to her) ...

a custom-designed branding iron

What else but...

A cordless remote controlled vibrating egg! :D

Seriously! That's what I want.

Re: What else but...

zipman7 said:
A cordless remote controlled vibrating egg! :D

Seriously! That's what I want.

There are a lot of us who want one of those.

Eb

My christmas list:

A dom to teach me the ropes in BDSM (pun intended)

Books

A way to get my nose pierced without my parents finding out (I'm 19 but they still support the poor college student)

A crystal stud to wear in that piercing

These really cute fuzzy handcuffs that I saw somewhere online, leopard print. Meow.

Some more easy exit side tie bikini panties.

Lots and lots of whipped cream, specially this great special-order vanilla flavoured stuff

A digital camera

A good Spanish-English dictionary and a better Lithuanian to English one

:D

I'm greedy, but I've been a good girl this year :D

What I want for Christmas

Wow...first let me say NICE thread! I see so many wonderful toys here.:D

I want this dogging bat for someone to use on me (has a wonderful sting to it), a good leather strap and a nice wide leather paddle...all to be used on me as well.

I want to find someone I can trust to take me into a barn hayloft, tie me up, throw me over some bails of hay and bare my ass (roughly is best...rip those panties off!) then I want them to flail the daylights out of my bare bottom with any or all of the above items...they could feel free to embelish a bit too. Dildos and other vibrating devices inserted during this time is a big help. You see, I've been a very naughty girl this year so perhaps Santa himself could fill this request.;)

Re: What I want for Christmas

Mylynka said:
Wow...first let me say NICE thread! I see so many wonderful toys here.:D

I want this dogging bat for someone to use on me (has a wonderful sting to it), a good leather strap and a nice wide leather paddle...all to be used on me as well.

I want to find someone I can trust to take me into a barn hayloft, tie me up, throw me over some bails of hay and bare my ass (roughly is best...rip those panties off!) then I want them to flail the daylights out of my bare bottom with any or all of the above items...they could feel free to embelish a bit too. Dildos and other vibrating devices inserted during this time is a big help. You see, I've been a very naughty girl this year so perhaps Santa himself could fill this request.;)

Welcome Mylynka. I kinda like that bat. I could sue one of those myself. My boys could take it.

Eb

Ebonyfire said:
I do not know if they are studly. I do not have sex with them.

Now, proud is not up for stud service....<snickering>

Eb

*blinks* you don't have sex with them? then who DO you have sex with? *is very confused now*

Bondagebunni said:
*blinks* you don't have sex with them? then who DO you have sex with? *is very confused now*

I have sex with whoever I want to.

Eb

I want...

those vibrating nipple clamps. Boys have sensitive nipples too!
Eb

Christmas wish list:

I want:

Can sum up My entire list i just want My girl in My arms :rose:

Silken

lark sparrow said:
This is one of my Domme's longer term goals. To be proficient in using a single-tailed whip in BDSM play. :eek:

Christmas wish: to be Her toy with yet another visit. Plane ticket please, Santa!

Giggles rewrites and adds on to christmas wish list...

1. wants plane ticket for her
2. that she brings the singe-tailed whip
3. that she never ever leaves

not to much to ask now is it Santa? besides am sure u don't wear those black patent leather boots for warmth :devil:

Silken

LOL Can't believe You just outed Santa!

mistresssilkeng said:
Giggles rewrites and adds on to christmas wish list...

1. wants plane ticket for her
2. that she brings the singe-tailed whip
3. that she never ever leaves

not to much to ask now is it Santa? besides am sure u don't wear those black patent leather boots for warmth :devil:

Silken

Re: LOL Can't believe You just outed Santa!

lark sparrow said:

do you think ousting him will help our chances for getting what we want?

If not guess can rethink the blackmail option :devil:

Silken

Re: Re: LOL Can't believe You just outed Santa!

mistresssilkeng said:
do you think ousting him will help our chances for getting what we want?

If not guess can rethink the blackmail option :devil:

Silken

Good cop, bad cop??? :rose:

Pleeease, can I be the bad cop this time?

Re: Re: Re: LOL Can't believe You just outed Santa!

lark sparrow said:
Good cop, bad cop??? :rose:

Pleeease, can I be the bad cop this time?

Grins very temptin when you beg love, and of course you can be the bad cop cause then you will need disciplined ;) but in our dealings with the OG Dom Santa.. i can handle him on My own..

Silken

Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL Can't believe You just outed Santa!

mistresssilkeng said:
Grins very temptin when you beg love, and of course you can be the bad cop cause then you will need disciplined ;) but in our dealings with the OG Dom Santa.. i can handle him on My own..

Silken

lol mmm... yes, Mistress.:heart: (there go my "snappy comebacks" :D )

Back