What types of naughty and taboo fantasies do you have?

Most of my most taboo fantasies are mom-son themed. Although, I have no interest in my real world mother. It’s more the concept. The idea of crossing such a forbidden line for intense sex. I’ll use pictures of other women online to be my fantasy stand-in. Amber Lynn Bach is a favorite.

Often a theme of a son accidentally discovering his mother’s secret wild side. Perhaps never even seeing her sexually until then and awakened to this new image of her. One example. College son gets home very late for a surprise visit. Discovers his mother being the willing, gangbang slut for a group of much younger guys (18+). Seeing this new side of her looking through the windows. Excited seeing how much she enjoys being such an unashamed slut for these young men he doesn’t know. Clearly not their first time doing this.
The guys taking turns fucking her till she’s exhausted and passes out. The guys leave her as she is. Son slips inside, and can’t resist fucking her himself. Leaving to stay at a hotel and returning the next afternoon. Mother has no idea - yet - that he knows her secret and fucked her last night.
Hopefully my son feels the same way 🥹

As I started getting older, I started to have more fantasies about much younger guys fucking my mature wife. I've jacked off my old daddy dick A LOT thinking about some of our son's friends fucking their friend's old mom. This dates back to fantasies of my wife in her late 40's fucking a son's 18yo friend. Now even today my wife in her late 60's getting fucked by a son's 40yo friend. I even think of being a cleanup old dad for those son's friends cuckolding me.

Back