What would you do if...?

What would you do if you found a video clip of your SO with someone else?

• Kill them both - after all I am Italian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kill the other person - slap the SO

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Slap them both

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Want a cut of the proceeds

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
sanchopanza said:
Doesn't it constitute as 3rd degree murder to kill your wife and her lover if you find them in bed together . . .

:( In Calif, if a man came home and found his wife or SO getting it on with somebody, and pulled a gun and shot them or blugeoned them both to death, or whar
tever, he would be charged with voluntary manslaughter and probably sentenced to fifteen years, depending on his past record. Supposedly, the same thing would apply to a woman except she would probably get off lighter because the courts tend to be easier on women. Not to mention that she would do her time in a women's prison where conditions are less harsh than in a men's prison.:mad:

Last edited:
Ha

But what we all have to ask ourselves when being possessive and jealous of our SO performing extramarital bed games, is: "Have we never been tempted by the dark side, or actually had it off outside the marriage for that matter". I have, I don't mind admitting it, I'm like that, it's called being honest.

What the hell anyway, it's her / his, body to do as they please with, marriage doesn't mean ownership of body and soul.

Blowing away wife and lover, or hubby and lover, is murder in the first degree, call it what else you want.

Besides, shooting someone is too quick. BLAM! They're dead, and you can't hurt them any more.

The whole point is that they should be alive for many, many years, to REALLY suffer for what they did to you. Every day. Every night.

Re: Ha

pop_54 said:
But what we all have to ask ourselves when being possessive and jealous of our SO performing extramarital bed games, is: "Have we never been tempted by the dark side, or actually had it off outside the marriage for that matter". I have, I don't mind admitting it, I'm like that, it's called being honest.

What the hell anyway, it's her / his, body to do as they please with, marriage doesn't mean ownership of body and soul.

Blowing away wife and lover, or hubby and lover, is murder in the first degree, call it what else you want.

:) Personally, I am positive that my wife would ever do such a thing anyhow, but if she ever did, I might feel relieved and go and do the same sort of thing. :p I don't think I would actually be angry.

This thread started out about seing her on a video tape or online. If the recording was made BEFORE we were married, I would have nothing to say.

First degree murder requires premeditation, at least in Calit. or requires being done in the commission of another felony. An armed robbery and killing the victim when he went for a gun would be first degree murder. :mad:

Box, please stop talking about the law. It's still Valentine's day here. Lighten up, have fun, man.

Perdita :)

Back