Women and Strap ons. Please help me understand.

Re: Re: Women and Strap ons. Please help me understand.

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
A strap-on is merely a tool. It's no different than fingers, tongues, ben wa balls, venus butterfly clit vibrators or any other appendage or object inserted into (or rubbed on) a vagina that isn't reproductively necessary. It's only purpose is to give pleasure. It has nothing to do with a dick, which is inevitably attached to a man. Also, most dildos and strap-ons that I've seen that were specifically marketed to lesbians were designed to bear little resemblance to a penis. They tend to come in odd colors and shapes (like dolphins and such.) Many lesbians seem not to want the more penis-like toys.

I don't really follow the logic that since some lesbians like to use strap-ons that they must really want to be with a man. There is a lot more to a man than his dick. A woman with a strap-on is just that. She doesn't look like a man. She doesn't smell like a man. She doesn't have a man's sensibilities. Again, I'd imagine that she's not going to quickly orgasm and then fall into a deep coma-like sleep.

It seems to me that the notion that a woman who enjoys being with another woman with a strap-on must want a man, is predicated on a kind of phallus worship. It almost seems to be casting lesbians as abominations for appropriating our, exclusively male, totem ... and thus availing themselves of it's semi-divine power. I'm sure there is some really good Freudian explanation for this ... and it probably involves fear of castration.

That is a very well reasoned argument CBM (sorry not sure how you like it abbreviated) As one who uses a strap on and has had one used on Me, at not time did a man or a real cock enter My mind, rather it was just a tool for pleasure. I think bottom line it isn't a cock, and if that is what someone wanted they would go out and find a man for that purpose.

Silken

Re: Re: Women and Strap ons. Please help me understand.

kgboot:
“But isn't the real thing better than fake??”
You have a good point; a woman with a penis might be better than a woman with a strap-on. If I ever sleep with one I’ll let you know.

Cuckolded_BlK_Male:
"Again, I'd imagine that she's not going to quickly orgasm and then fall into a deep coma-like sleep."

Right, I'll quickly orgasm several times and then fall into a deep coma-like sleep.

It's totally different.

Re: Re: Re: Women and Strap ons. Please help me understand.

mistresssilkeng said:
... I think bottom line it isn't a cock, and if that is what someone wanted they would go out and find a man for that purpose.

Silken

That's patently obvious. But, given our myriad sexual insecurities, narcissism, and general fear of all things mysterious and feminine, it's entirely predictable that we males would be willing to suspend belief in this case, and delude ourselves into the belief that it's all about us!!! Then again, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe my mind is clouded by some witch's hex woven by one of you foul daughters of Hecate. (I was listening to Stevie Nicks and Ani DiFranco earlier)

After all, God (The Father) made us in his image. And, we'd be perfect yet, had not the second wife of man, the lustful eve, laid us low. You see, we males are semi-divine. We are simply closer to God than women, in your blood-cursed condition, could ever be. Women, such as Eve and the Demonically evil and willful Lilith simply refuse to live in accordance with God's divine plan, which places you rightfully under our full control.

I'd go so far as to say that I'm sure that Lilith herself probably made the very first strap-on dildo and harness from the horn and hide of a unicorn that she slaughtered in the garden of Eden. Undoubtedly, she, driven mad with the borrowed power of her ersatz phallus, buggered both Adam and Eve with this unholy appliance and would have buggered the Lord had not the Arch Angels driven her off.

Man, you gals are diabolical!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Women and Strap ons. Please help me understand.

Never said:
kgboot:
“But isn't the real thing better than fake??”
You have a good point; a woman with a penis might be better than a woman with a strap-on. If I ever sleep with one I’ll let you know.

This raises a weird question... would a lesbian enjoy being with a she-male? Just for the experience of being with a woman that does indeed have a real cock? I mean, all the feminine qualities are still there, just with a cock attached. I am of course, speaking of women that have the operation to add a cock, not men that get operations to become women, except keep the cock. I don't know the technical terms for that, so please forgive me.

Just wondering...

PBW

LOL CBM.

Re: the gender play earlier mentioned. There are a whole class of Daddi/boi, stone butch, etc. lesbians who very much fall into line with (silicone) cock is king, for them. I didn't want to leave those women out. The butch/femme thing has never worked for me personally on any level so I can't begin to explain what strap-ons or "packing" means to them, but it's just as valid as my more female-egocentric POV.

As well as straight or bi women who enjoy having a "cock" and play out fantasies involving the strap-on being treated as a "the real thing". But not everyone who uses a strap-on can be lumped into this category.

A lesbian or male submissive could be ordered to suck their Mistress' "cock" before or after being penetrated. There is alot of potent imagery and taboo symbolism that could be played on, though the fact that it is not a real penis still remains.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Women and Strap ons. Please help me understand.

P. B. Walker said:
This raises a weird question... would a lesbian enjoy being with a she-male? Just for the experience of being with a woman that does indeed have a real cock? I mean, all the feminine qualities are still there, just with a cock attached. I am of course, speaking of women that have the operation to add a cock, not men that get operations to become women, except keep the cock. I don't know the technical terms for that, so please forgive me.

Just wondering...

PBW

Some might!

Personally, I have to admit that real cocks don't appeal to me at all. Semen grosses me out (partially because it simply squicks me, and partially because of impregnation.) The idea that you can't have sex with a cock unless it's made it hard and has limitations certainly isn't appealing. And of course, the biggest one - no pussy, and I am out of there!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Women and Strap ons. Please help me understand.

lark sparrow said:
Some might!

Personally, I have to admit that real cocks don't appeal to me at all. Semen grosses me out (partially because it simply squicks me, and partially because of impregnation.) The idea that you can't have sex with a cock unless it's made it hard and has limitations certainly isn't appealing. And of course, the biggest one - no pussy, and I am out of there!!!

Ditto.. and i don't think they are attractive in the least either.. sorry guys

Silken

Re: Re: Re: Re: Women and Strap ons. Please help me understand.

P. B. Walker said:

Just wondering...

PBW

Here's another interesting question to ponder would you (or any hetero male) make love to another male (who looked just like a male 5 o'clock shadow chest hair and all, smelled male, acted like a male and sounded like a male, but ...) who somehow had a tight little twat instead of the usual twig and berries?

I think that the singular thing that unnerves and angers a lot of males in regard to lesbians (and even non-lesbians) owning and using strap-ons is that most of them have bigger fatter dicks than males.

Re: some might!

I had a short-term girlfriend who was very pervy and Top in bed - she thought it would be fabulous to have sex with a Shemale at least in fantasy. But then, she also wanted to have a midget in her home to act as the butler and such - just for the "freak" value. Not a very PC woman, but she was certainly different and wild! ;)

what about those of us that have been fixed...

well ........ you two are not the only females to have this semen problem ....... I am sure.

What about a fella that is fixed ..........?

If you have a nice warm hunk of semenless male member ..... would this make a differance .....?

Seems to meeee.........

I am betting it would, on the other hand I am sure that you enjoy a woman, because she's a woman.

I must admit .......... if I were not a man I would probably be a lesbian myself......

L

Re: what about those of us that have been fixed...

KingII said:
well ........ you two are not the only females to have this semen problem ....... I am sure.

If you have a nice warm hunk of semenless male member ..... would this make a differance .....?

Seems to meeee.........

I am betting it would, on the other hand I am sure that you enjoy a woman, because she's a woman.

I must admit .......... if I were not a man I would probably be a lesbian myself......

L

Sweetheart, being fixed has nothing to do with semen. It just prevents sperm, not the actual semen.

Re: what about those of us that have been fixed...

KingII said:

Seems to meeee.........

L

I don't have a "semen problem", thanks ;) Unless of course hetero guys who also are only attracted to women sexually also have a semen problem they need to work on.

LOL It is still not something I find appealing... cocks and their spunk with or without sperm. You're right :) I enjoy being with a woman because she is a woman, and not because she's not a man. Women were always the first choice for me.

But I do think it is great when men get "fixed" if they don't have any plans on creating babies, as it is a far easier solution than the surgery of a woman getting fixed. Kudos there!

It's a major benefit to homosexuality - no worries of unwanted pregnancy, but I can assure you it is not the driving force for the majority of gays and lesbians lol.

Last edited:

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
Here's another interesting question to ponder would you (or any hetero male) make love to another male (who looked just like a male 5 o'clock shadow chest hair and all, smelled male, acted like a male and sounded like a male, but ...) who somehow had a tight little twat instead of the usual twig and berries?

No, sorry I wouldn't. Having sex with a woman isn't all about the pussy. Sorry you seem to have that impression.

And I have to say... I didn't raise the issue of a woman with a penis, Never did. You are going to great lengths to start shit. There's no call to be an asshole. You seem to have a really low opinion of men in general... one has to wonder why you are one.

PBW "Please don't lump me in with your generalizations"

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
I think that the singular thing that unnerves and angers a lot of males in regard to lesbians (and even non-lesbians) owning and using strap-ons is that most of them have bigger fatter dicks than males.

Yeah, that's GOT to be it.

You've just solved the mystery of the frickin universe.

PBW

Re: Strap-ons

lark sparrow said:
There is no competition. Geez you guys. Can I say again how glad I am I don't have a penis. :rolleyes:

kgboot asked a reasonable question out of curiousity as respectfully as he could. It really shouldn't be so threatening to you and your penis... and the notion that all sex revolves around penis.

Women who like cock are always going to love the "real thing" best. Lesbians may find your obsession with your penis humorous, annoying and ultimately your own trip. It's really not as important as you think it is once you step foot into lesbianism.

Get a grip ;) it's still there - as long as you and your woman like it, everything is ok.

------------------

I will amend this as it was meant light-hearted for the most part. I am not saying that all men feel this way - I would venture to guess many don't. If it is offensive I will remove it. :)

This was a discussion about strap-ons with a focus on lesbians and as there is such a stong correlation in many people's minds between dildos and cocks it was bound to come up.
I am a guy and I want to thank you for your explanation and I agree wth you....Dik

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Women and Strap ons. Please help me understand.

P. B. Walker said:
And I have to say... I didn't raise the issue of a woman with a penis, Never did.

For the record PB, I thought it was another honest, curious question. I wish there were a broader base to hear from too though - lol is trying to interject some other views aside from my own opinion, because as with any group I can't speak for all lesbians, though some things are generally speaking true.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Women and Strap ons. Please help me understand.

lark sparrow said:
For the record PB, I thought it was another honest, curious question. I wish there were a broader base to hear from too though - lol is trying to interject some other views aside from my own opinion, because as with any group I can't speak for all lesbians, though some things are generally speaking true.

Ok then, I apologize. It read like shit-stirring to me.

Since women and strap-ons are not apart of my world, I'll leave this thread be. Sorry to intrude.

PBW

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Women and Strap ons. Please help me understand.

P. B. Walker said:
Ok then, I apologize. It read like shit-stirring to me.

Since women and strap-ons are not apart of my world, I'll leave this thread be. Sorry to intrude.

PBW

I meant your question about shemales.

Not the way CBM responded, though it may be a fair comparison, I can see how it would read like shit-stirring as it was more "in your face". lol was trying to encourage your participation if you wanted to. :(

If only I had known .......

That grape fruit thing .......... with the micro wave .

If only I had read this many years ago ............

I may have a story line now .......

L

WriterDom said:
Yeah, it's a coincidence that a dildo looks like a penis. It could have just as easily been a 8 point moose rack.
You're so cute when you're threatened, WD. I find fear very sexy. :kiss:

Re: Re: what about those of us that have been fixed...

Freya2 said:
Sweetheart, being fixed has nothing to do with semen. It just prevents sperm, not the actual semen.

Tell the truth. Aren't you amazed and slightly agast that a guy wouldn't know that?

P. B. Walker:
"And I have to say... I didn't raise the issue of a woman with a penis, Never did."

First person to make a pun about me raising penises on women gets a mouth full of soap.

P. B. Walker said:
No, sorry I wouldn't. Having sex with a woman isn't all about the pussy. Sorry you seem to have that impression.

And I have to say... I didn't raise the issue of a woman with a penis, Never did. You are going to great lengths to start shit. There's no call to be an asshole. You seem to have a really low opinion of men in general... one has to wonder why you are one.

PBW "Please don't lump me in with your generalizations"

My intention was not to "start shit." I was pointing out that a male-to-female pre-op transsexual is no more a woman, than would be an outwardly masculine male who inexplicably had a surgical proceedure to produce a vagina. Further, you did indeed raise the specific issue of a woman being with a pre-operative transsexual, and that's what I was directly responding to ...

This raises a weird question... would a lesbian enjoy being with a she-male? Just for the experience of being with a woman that does indeed have a real cock?

Did I imagine that you wrote this? If I am mistaken, then I apologize. If not the analogy stands.

This is exactly the point that I was making about a lesbian being with a male transsexual. This works both ways! Having hormone shots, cheek implants and breasts implants wouldn't make her a woman ... especially (I'd imagine) in the eyes of a dyed in the wool Lesbian.

I agree, there is no cause to be an asshole. So stop being a snippy overly-denfensive one.

Last edited:
Back